+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 32 of 32

Thread: Posts gone?

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Funny, we have yet to see any evidence supporting your position other than you mindlessly digging up memes.
    I don't need to support my viewpoint with any evidence, as I'm not the one making claims of the existence of jealous sky fairies...you are!!:blunt:

    Prove that pink unicorns don't exist and I'll use your research methods...OK?

    The onus of proof/evidence rests on your shoulders!!

    How can u not know this, you've been told this countless times!?

    Learning disability, jokey?! Or is it just dogma clouding your brain?:judges: OPEN your eyes...a mind is like a parachute...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I don't need to support my viewpoint with any evidence, as I'm not the one making claims of the existence of jealous sky fairies...you are!!:blunt:
    Where did I make that claim?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Location Location!
    Posts
    766

    Re: Posts gone?

    The Rodney Walker drama was a nightmare.
    Two full pages of duplicate "delete the posts or I'm telling my attorney",
    and the other side replying with duplicate posts with links to mugshots.
    Plus all their phony duplicate usernames.
    Not in the least relevant to this forum.
    Both of them got a little time out.

    Last edited by walksthedogs; 10-13-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: typo
    "Wag more, bark less."
    .

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Where did I make that claim?
    Are u actually going to deny that you've never claimed that your jealous god exists...REALLY!?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Are u actually going to deny that you've never claimed that your jealous god exists...REALLY!?
    Let me refresh your memory ok, wheiny?

    I don't need to support my viewpoint with any evidence, as I'm not the one making claims of the existence of jealous sky fairies...you are!!
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,357

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    The Rodney Walker drama was a nightmare.
    Two full pages of duplicate "delete the posts or I'm telling my attorney",
    and the other side replying with duplicate posts with links to mugshots.
    Plus all their phony duplicate usernames.
    Not in the least relevant to this forum.
    Both of them got a little time out.

    Though Rodney Walker was offensive, I felt sorry for him because having that sex offender status makes getting a job almost impossible. He had shown resourcefulness by trying to make money in MLM. There's a point where flame wars can really do some damage.
    Last edited by walksthedogs; 10-13-2014 at 09:44 AM.

  7. #23
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    No, honestly here....

    I had a Platinum Member, Conserv4ever (his account) was maliciously hacked and all posts deleted by an old moderator. Almost 10,000 posts gone. He is 'forum gold' in the Political Chat section. He is my 'Joker' : as I am 'Batman':. I rarely agree with him, but respect him. So to me his 'profile' was worth more than 5ish days.

    Sorry for the inconvenience. That Rodney crap is a whole other monster. Trust me I have been scrambled since the database rebuild, I lost like 40 great threads I created. I need to start saving to Word on my Desktop.....hmmm.

    Thank you all for your continued support.

    - Vlad.

    I didn't even notice.

    I guess somebody's gotta piss off the left. I'm up to the challenge. Seriously though,, I really don't raf much of what the lefties post. They only do the personal stuff and can't discuss ISSUES.

    Sorry about all the extra work these rabid leftist dictators create

    Now apologize to Admin Yawn

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I didn't even notice.

    I guess somebody's gotta piss off the left. I'm up to the challenge. Seriously though,, I really don't raf much of what the lefties post. They only do the personal stuff and can't discuss ISSUES.

    Sorry about all the extra work these rabid leftist dictators create

    Now apologize to Admin Yawn
    LOL. Right

  9. #25
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    He will come on here, make a snarky post showing his hate, make some ridiculous bible comment he can't back up and then disappear from this thread.
    Tom lives for conversation with me. That's both flattering and annoying. Sorry Tom you're still on my ignore list. You're just too angry.

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Tom lives for conversation with me. That's both flattering and annoying. Sorry Tom you're still on my ignore list. You're just too angry.
    LOL, you constantly say you ignore me but it's so easy to bait you into proving you can't.

    If only you could back up your fairy tales as well as your lies about ignoring me. Oh yes, you do it as well. LOL


    And I'm angry? Is it all my rants about black people?

    Quick hide, i saw some dark skin, and he had a knife!

  11. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    LOL, you constantly say you ignore me but it's so easy to bait you into proving you can't.

    If only you could back up your fairy tales as well as your lies about ignoring me. Oh yes, you do it as well. LOL


    And I'm angry? Is it all my rants about black people?

    Quick hide, i saw some dark skin, and he had a knife!
    Pooof! ...he's gone!!:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Posts gone?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    This post is a perfect example of bogus logic. You think that disproving one thing proves your point. Well I got news for you. The Bible is not the default position. Nor is the Koran or the Book of Mormon.


    Funny how the greeks and romans were convinced that their gods were THE gods. Just like you.

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    No, honestly here....

    I had a Platinum Member, Conserv4ever (his account) was maliciously hacked and all posts deleted by an old moderator. Almost 10,000 posts gone. He is 'forum gold' in the Political Chat section. He is my 'Joker' : as I am 'Batman':. I rarely agree with him, but respect him. So to me his 'profile' was worth more than 5ish days.
    Do you still respect him based on recent evidence?

  15. #31

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Do you still respect him based on recent evidence?
    To be honest I doubt it matters to him one bit. Whatever drives traffic.

  16. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    To be honest I doubt it matters to him one bit. Whatever drives traffic.
    DING DING DING

    We have a winner

Similar Threads

  1. 30,000+ posts, a bit odd?
    By James R in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. What Happened to All the Posts
    By walksthedogs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:24 PM
  3. 75.59 posts per day
    By PaulM in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:58 PM
  4. the posts here?
    By warriorwitch in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:24 PM
  5. How do we edit posts?
    By Maeven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 01:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •