+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 32

Thread: Posts gone?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Posts gone?

    Let me guess, a >week old back up was restored?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Let me guess, a >week old back up was restored?
    Posts & threads missing...yep...it's a mess alright...:blunt:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  3. #3

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Let me guess, a >week old back up was restored?
    Perhaps its was admins way of purging all the Rodney Walker "pedophilia" posts. Also note that Conserve's posts have reappeared.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Perhaps its was admins way of purging all the Rodney Walker "pedophilia" posts. Also note that Conserve's posts have reappeared.

    Seriously. I don't know if I've ever seen a more bitter person. I bet there's a back story we don't know. Alcoholic, drug addict, abused as a child, or the victim of a priest sex scandal? Who knows?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Posts gone?

    No, honestly here....

    I had a Platinum Member, Conserv4ever (his account) was maliciously hacked and all posts deleted by an old moderator. Almost 10,000 posts gone. He is 'forum gold' in the Political Chat section. He is my 'Joker' : as I am 'Batman':. I rarely agree with him, but respect him. So to me his 'profile' was worth more than 5ish days.

    Sorry for the inconvenience. That Rodney crap is a whole other monster. Trust me I have been scrambled since the database rebuild, I lost like 40 great threads I created. I need to start saving to Word on my Desktop.....hmmm.

    Thank you all for your continued support.

    - Vlad.
    Last edited by Administrator; 10-09-2014 at 11:35 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    No, honestly here....

    I had a Platinum Member, Conserv4ever (his account) was maliciously hacked and all posts deleted by an old moderator. Almost 10,000 posts gone. He is 'forum gold' in the Political Chat section. He is my 'Joker' : as I am 'Batman':. I rarely agree with him, but respect him. So to me his 'profile' was worth more than 5ish days.

    Sorry for the inconvenience. That Rodney crap is a whole other monster. Trust me I have been scrambled since the database rebuild, I lost like 40 great threads I created. I need to start saving to Word on my Desktop.....hmmm.

    Thank you all for your continued support.

    - Vlad.
    Oh good, Constipated4Ever can tell us what his gig is. Child abuse, drinking, drugs. IT has to be some dark secret as no one is really that bitter without a reason.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Posts gone?

    He'll yell at me no matter what. I love that cranky bastard:elvis:

    Tom we need the contrast. You know that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    No, honestly here....

    I had a Platinum Member, Conserv4ever (his account) was maliciously hacked and all posts deleted by an old moderator. Almost 10,000 posts gone. He is 'forum gold' in the Political Chat section. He is my 'Joker' : as I am 'Batman':. I rarely agree with him, but respect him. So to me his 'profile' was worth more than 5ish days.

    Sorry for the inconvenience. That Rodney crap is a whole other monster. Trust me I have been scrambled since the database rebuild, I lost like 40 great threads I created. I need to start saving to Word on my Desktop.....hmmm.

    Thank you all for your continued support.

    - Vlad.
    Hang in there, Brother...I feel yer pain.

    I do appreciate your efforts though. I'm sure it's quite the headache at times.

    Pay it forward!
    Last edited by ohein56; 10-09-2014 at 02:20 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I wonder if Conserv will be flattered to see all of the attention he is getting?

    Hope he shows back up after all of this. lol
    He will come on here, make a snarky post showing his hate, make some ridiculous bible comment he can't back up and then disappear from this thread.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    He'll yell at me no matter what. I love that cranky bastard:elvis:

    Tom we need the contrast. You know that.
    I agree. I wish the guy wasn't a coward about debating.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Posts gone?

    Thanks for all the support guys. Yeah its tough not being able to simply go to my nephew's football or soccer games to come back to nightmares. I'm a frickin hermit too much.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    I agree. I wish the guy wasn't a coward about debating.
    It's tough to debate when all u have to support your position is leaps of faith.

    I've yet to see a 'debate' on youtube between an apologist and strong atheist that any apologist 'won',...they all have lame positions and ideas imo.

    Without 'faith', they have NOTHING else to really cling to.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    It's tough to debate when all u have to support your position is leaps of faith.

    I've yet to see a 'debate' on youtube between an apologist and strong atheist that any apologist 'won',...they all have lame positions and ideas imo.

    Without 'faith', they have NOTHING else to really cling to.
    Funny, we have yet to see any evidence supporting your position other than you mindlessly digging up memes.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,357

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    It's tough to debate when all u have to support your position is leaps of faith.

    Without 'faith', they have NOTHING else to really cling to.
    That's right. It's tenuous thread but its all I have

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Funny, we have yet to see any evidence supporting your position other than you mindlessly digging up memes.
    In the many thousands of years that people tell the same old stories, the ones the bible writers borrowed, you know like virgin birth, raising the dead etc.... there has never been a single verifiable bit of evidence to support any deity. None, zip, nada, zilch. Yet you cling to stories told around a camp fire to ease the fear of the unknown. The magic chariot that carriers the sun and moon across the sky are no sillier than your ark and whale belly stories.

    A man with a cheap laser pointer and a Bic lighter could have ruled ancient Egypt.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Posts gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    In the many thousands of years that people tell the same old stories, the ones the bible writers borrowed, you know like virgin birth, raising the dead etc.... there has never been a single verifiable bit of evidence to support any deity. None, zip, nada, zilch. Yet you cling to stories told around a camp fire to ease the fear of the unknown. The magic chariot that carriers the sun and moon across the sky are no sillier than your ark and whale belly stories.

    A man with a cheap laser pointer and a Bic lighter could have ruled ancient Egypt.
    Now that's funny, and SPOT ON!!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Similar Threads

  1. 30,000+ posts, a bit odd?
    By James R in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. What Happened to All the Posts
    By walksthedogs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:24 PM
  3. 75.59 posts per day
    By PaulM in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:58 PM
  4. the posts here?
    By warriorwitch in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:24 PM
  5. How do we edit posts?
    By Maeven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 01:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •