+ Reply to Thread

Stephen Collins Admitted To Being A Child Molester

Unreal folks. The 'Dad' from the Christian TV show (Stephen Collins) 'Seventh Heaven' 'confessed' to being a child molester. What the hell is wrong with people? What goes through people's minds? And the irony behind this. It negates the whole premise of wholesome Christian television as he played a minister/reverand.

Stephen Collins still enduring the harsh glare of the spotlight in the wake of Monday's audio tape revelation that he molested at least three underage girls at some point in the past.
    But things are getting uglier.
    The 7th Heaven actor hasn't spoken or issued any statement, but his lawyer, Mark Kaplan, is pointing the finger at Faye Grant, the actor's estranged wife, as the source of the leaked tape.
    Kaplan, who has not responded to USA TODAY's requests for comment, tells TMZ that Grant has been holding the tape over the actor's head as leverage to get money from him as their nasty divorce case drags on.
    "Over the course of my representation of Stephen in the divorce case, Faye has repeatedly threatened to give this audio tape to the media unless Stephen agreed to pay her millions of dollars more than that to which she was legally entitled." Source

Re: Stephen Collins Admitted To Being A Child Molester

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Unreal folks. The 'Dad' from the Christian TV show (Stephen Collins) 'Seventh Heaven' 'confessed' to being a child molester. What the hell is wrong with people? What goes through people's minds? And the irony behind this. It negates the whole premise of wholesome Christian television as he played a minister/reverand.

Yep, another 'christian' hypocrite, doing the lords work...I hope the asshole gets some prison time, so's he can get a sense of what it's like being molested...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

The good thing is that the EXISTING prisoners see these (molesters) as candy, fuel, steroids, a treat, etc. I like that about prison. I tend to sway towards street justice and prison rape towards people like this. Crimes against children is worse than murder in my opinion. They have to live and cope with the psychological effects then spread that anger with people in their circles in many, many ways through their whole life:judges:

Poison against kids poisons many people and is evil. It is like an oil spill in the ocean.
    Last edited by Administrator; 10-09-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yep, another 'christian' hypocrite, doing the lords work...I hope the asshole gets some prison time, so's he can get a sense of what it's like being molested...
    He is an actor doing an actor's work. He's played many nasty characters as well on TV. More than likely he was abused as a child so I suspect he knows what its like.

OH they get treated differently in jail. This is a known fact. They are a 'treat' to the other evil gay violent attacks there in prison.

I know he's an actor.
    But this show was about a minister with 7 KIDS!!!!!

I wonder if any of his on-screen CHILDREN actors had any incidents?

It's rare to have any TV shows that are wholesome that are successful. And he was the dad for Christ's sake. I am simply exposing hypocrisy and irony.

I truly hope he gets help and the victims were a small number.:smurf:

Don't know if it constitutes an incident but Jessica Biel has posed naked on a number of occasions.

Well I meant kids direct incidents (physical) with Stephen Collins. Maybe he had some incidents with Jessica.

OH they get treated differently in jail. This is a known fact. They are a 'treat' to the other evil gay violent attacks there in prison.

I know he's an actor.

It's rare to have any TV shows that are wholesome that are successful. And he was the dad for Christ's sake. I am simply exposing hypocrisy and irony.

I truly hope he gets help and the victims were a small number.:smurf:
    Pedophiles are at the bottom of the food chain in prisons...ROCK BOTTOM...

Click Here!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Here's a recent update on Stephen Collins: