+ Reply to Thread

CLOONEY gone LOONEY

ok so i happen to notice the actor clooneys marriage and the more i came across the weirder it gets!? she's a MUSLIM by family and the political trail is left of center!? my first mental comment to myself was he's in ITALY so maybe he's married an ITALIAN girl just like he WANTED to do in the movie "the american"!? i thought how ironic that would be/is!/ but NOPE!? and she's obviously a FRAIL demure girl so no bombshell rejuvination goin on here!? gotta wonder what's goin on really........!? :freak3: : :spin2: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: CLOONEY gone LOONEY

Shes a super lawyer. Literally world-known lawyer. International. Clooney is a catch and this is what he settled with. She's a 7 (looks) but I bet her personality is a 12. Her look reminds me of the crazy Egyptian I let get away.

I wish them the best

Re: CLOONEY gone LOONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Shes a super lawyer. Literally world-known lawyer. International. Clooney is a catch and this is what he settled with. She's a 7 (looks) but I bet her personality is a 12. Her look reminds me of the crazy Egyptian I let get away.

I wish them the best
    i wonder if they'll have any kids!? but that's a good point, who is benefiting most from this relationship!? did he finally find a woman smart enough AND good looking/CHARMING and fitting his political/social hobbies that ALSO has her OWN MONEY!? what does SHE want/GET out of it!? or is it just a wine and roses moment in a crisis ridden/irrationally troubled world with doomsday implications!? i get the feeling it's going to be a very public relationship like the english royalty!? i wonder where their first guest appearance will be!? :chicken: :cwm2::spin2::elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you