+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Auto

Yahoo Auto

To clarify: Yahoo Auto Web site did all they said they would do. I didn't sell my car, but that's not Yahoo's fault. I have no complaints about Yahoo Auto.

However, it is a scammer's play gorund--beware. Below is the latest twist on transfer of funds to purchase a car---don't fall for it.

Greetings , (from: [email protected])

Thanks for your mail and update.

I am very happy to tell you that we have concluded
    with our client and he has instructed me to carry on
    with the transaction. He said that I should inform you
    that the payment will get to you in cash of ($4,750
    usd) This amount will get to you through
    WELLSFARGOBANK which is my client bank.

Due to company policy, the cash amount of ($4,750
    usd )will be deposited into your account at
    WELLSFARGOBANK after opening the account either ONLINE or nearest branch in your district and you are
    expected to deduct the cost of your VEHICLE($2,750)
    when the payment gets to you and refund balance
    ($2,000) to my customer's Agent VIA MONEYGRAM
    INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER WESTERN UNION MONEY
    TRANSFER, for the agent to be able to offset shipping
    /pickup charges ,contracting of the Pick up Agent,
    procure a temporary registration permit tag ,taxes,
    commission charges and any other handling bills.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to
    his agent - the agent will contact the PICKUP
    AGENT-who will come for the pick up of the vehicle to
    be shipped to my client. My client is making necessary
    arrangement with some of the agent(s) and will provide
    me with the pickup/test driver agent information as
    soon as he decides whom to use as an Agent for the
    pickup of the Vehicle.

NOTE: MY CLIENT ADVISED THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO
    DEDUCT THE TRANSFER CHARGES FROM THE REMAINING BALANCE
    [$ 2,000 USD] YOU ARE TO SEND TO THE AGENT VIA MONEY
    GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER.

Please confirm this whole arrangement and provide the
    details below for cash payment into your account at
    WELLSFARGOBANK in your district or you go to WELLSFARGO.COM FOR ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

1. NAME USED IN OPENING THE ACCOUNT.........

2. ACCOUNT NUMBER AT WELLSFARGOBANK..........

3. PHONE NUMBER (S).................
    4. CITY/AREA ZIP CODE..........
    5. CITY/DISTRICT...........
    Regards

MR DUNCAN WAGNER.
    67 St Mary’s Mansions
    Maida Avenue
    Little Venice
    W2 1SY England
    +447031919969

Re: Yahoo Auto

Just an FYI, I have also received an e-mail regarding the car that I am selling on Yahoo Autos, my e-mail is from a Martin Bank but he shares the same address as this Duncan Wagner. He is apparently a procurement agent from England who's client is buying a car for a cousin in Canada that just got married. Is this just a scam for money? Do they actually want the car? How should I handle this? Please, someone tell me. . . thanks ([email protected])

I too have just heard from this Martin Bank with the same addy, with the same story about a gift for a cousin in Canada, so I'm willing to bet it IS definitely a scam. I'll paste the most recent message I received from him just tonight:

Greetings
    Thanks for your response.I am a procurement agent
    based in England and my client whom i am representing
    is also in England. My client informed me that he is
    buying the car to present as a gift to the cousin who
    recently married in Canada . This means that the car
    will be shipped to Canada.
    THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $8,500 USD..CONFIRM
    Attach at least three recent pics( include the
    interior) of the vehicle so that i will foward it to
    my client for evaluation,The pics will make my
    discussion with the buyer easier and faster.
    Hope all the documents are complete...?
    Any accident history......?
    Are you the first owner of the vehicle.....?
    Why do you want to sell the vehicle....?
    My client is responsible for my commission,shipping
    and any handling bills.
    Looking foward to hearing from you soon so that we can
    proceed with the transaction.
    Regards
    Martin Bank.
    67st.marys mansions
    maida Avenue
    Little Venice
    w2 isy England

Shaunna

Shauna there is no doubt in my mind now, here is a copy of what I got from him:

Greetings
    Thanks for your response.I am a procurement agent
    based in England and my client whom i am representing
    is also in England. My client informed me that he is
    buying the car to present as a gift to the cousin who
    recently married in Canada . This means that the car
    will be shipped to Canada.
    THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $7,200 USD..CONFIRM
    Attach at least three recent pics( include the
    interior) of the vehicle so that i will foward it to
    my client for evaluation,The pics will make my
    discussion with the buyer easier and faster.
    Hope all the documents are complete...?
    Any accident history......?
    Are you the first owner of the vehicle.....?
    Why do you want to sell the vehicle....?
    My client is responsible for my commission,shipping
    and any handling bills.
    Looking foward to hearing from you soon so that we can
    proceed with the transaction.
    Regards
    Martin Bank.
    67st.marys mansions
    maida Avenue
    Little Venice
    w2 isy England
    44-7040111242

> Reply to Yahoo! Autos Ad
    > wrote:I am Martin
    > Bank,a procurement agent based in Europe. I have a
    > client interested in buying your automobile. What is
    > your last price...? Regards Martin Bank.

This is a scam. I'm just glad that I found this site, although I know enough to not have opened an account and given the information to someone else. I'm just mad because we really do want to sell this car. Well, good luck selling yours.

I am so glad I found this site. I had a feeling that the email was a little wierd and decided to Google the guy's name and address- sure enough your comments came up and there was the identical address and same scam- procurement guy from England wants to buy my Saab for a client's son in Canada. I am glad it did not get further than that- I did respond to the guy with a digital pic of the car but no personal info- I hope it will end at that! Thank you for posting your info on this site- I could have been had- I wanted to sell the car so I am disappointed. By the way, the scammer has changed his name to John Brooks, same address 67 St Marys Mansions Little Venice in England. I guess Duncan Wagner and Martin Bank are all roommates! The poor writing was the tip off... "doing a successful business with you nicely"... what is that!?

Thanks to you all!- Dennis

Here is his last emails... **************************************

Thanks for your swift response and Pls attach atleast two recent pics of the vehicle for further evaluation.
    Attention; Please be advise that the vehicle will be shipped to CANADA because my client's son is the one who is going to make use of it over there and not here in England.
    I am a procurement agent here in England.
    PLS CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING ..........BELOW.
    THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $xxxxxUSD..
    Any accident history ........?
    Are you the first owner of the Vehicle.........?
    I hope all the documents are complete...........?
    Why do you want to sell the vehicle...............????????
    Note: My client takes care of the shipping,handling bills and my commission.
    Looking forward to doing a successful business with you nicely!
    Regards..
    JOHN BROOKS
    Ph+44-7031909131 / Fax NO;+44-87-0912-2737
    JOHN BROOKS
    67 St Marys Mansions
    Maida Avenue
    Little Venice W2 1SY England.
    +44 -7031909131 /Fax NO;44-87-0912-2737
    Yahoo! Autos.

This guy has been busy lately. Below is the email that comes if you answer the detail questions listed above. Thanks for posting your stories...

Greetings....... ,

Thanks for your time , effort and anticipated cooperation .... We are happy to inform you that I have concluded with my client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction,he said that I should inform you that payment will get to you in a Cashier Check of $13,380Usd drawn in any of the AMERICAN BANKS which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client.

Due to the company's policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you because the company's policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check,so you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle $8,000usd when payment gets to you and refund balance $5,380usd to my customer's shipping agent via western union money transfer for him to be able to offset shipping charges.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to THE PICKUP AGENT ,our agent will come for the pick up and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my customer,while title papers and other necessary documents will be sent by you via a courier service to my customer.

ATTENTION;

MY CLIENT JUST INSTRUCTED THAT YOU SHOULD NOT PREPARE ANY PAPER
    WORKS UNTIL THE PICK UP AGENT ARRIVES AT YOUR LOCATION WITH SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE AND VALUE THE CONDITIONS OF THE VEHICLE..SO AFTER THEN THE PICKUP AGENT WILL GIVE HIM A CALL ON THE CONDITIONS OF THE VEHICLE SO THAT HE WILL GIVE HIM A GO AHEAD ORDER TO SIGN ON HIS BEHALF..

PICKUP ARRANGEMENT;

PLS MY CLIENT IS MAKING THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOME SHIPPING AGENTS REGARDING THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT OF THE VEHICLE BUT HE ADVISED THAT AS SOON AS HE FINISHES THE ARRANGEMENT THAT HE WILL INFORM ME ON THE PARTICULAR SHIPPER(i.e the shipping agent's information) WHO IS GOING TO ARRANGE FOR THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT.

Please Confirm this whole arrangement and provide a Legal Name................., Address........................ and Phone Number ......................for check payment to be made out in your name

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND...

Thanks for your time, effort and understanding...

HAVE A NICE DAY!!.

Management .

JOHN BROOKS

Ph# 44 -7031909131 / Fax 44-87-0912-2737

JOHN BROOKS
    67 St Marys Mansions
    Maida Avenue
    Little Venice
    W2 1SY England.
    44 -7031909131 /Fax NO;44-87-0912-2737

Well this is interesting because I had found a car to buy off of yahoo autos also based in U.K. He told me to send the money via western union and the agent i would pick up the money and a wait my confimation of the vehicle. It was through a third party squaretrade where the agent was supposedly through.I never received the vehicle. Now I am trying to get my money back from squaretrade and it is a nightmare. You acn read my story under howenstein316 on this website. I unfortunately went forward with sending money and now I am in this predicament.

squaretrade only handles transactions done through ebay. That was already the red flag.

damn there are some mutha****ers out there i got a mail from Martin Bank to about some gift i sent him a reply saying that only gift your gonna get is a dildo to suck on

He replyed back saying am sorry :eek: I have mailed the wrong person

but i didnt finish there i also replyed back to that saying

no am sorry for ****ing your mum :D
    Last edited by sensor; 02-02-2006 at 03:11 AM.

Thank u so much for this site. I received the following:

Greetings.......

Thanks for your swift response and I hope the RV
    is in a perfect condition...

I am a procurement agent here in England.The RV
    will be picked up and ship to my client's son who
    reside's in canada.

NOTE: THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $58,500
    Are you the first owner of the RV.........?
    What is the Vehicle Identification
    Number...................?
    Note: My client takes care of the shipping,handling
    bills and my commission.
    Looking forward to doing a successful business with
    you nicely!

Regards..

CRISTAIN BENOIT.
    DOLPHIN IMPORT EXPORT LTD,67 St Marys Mansions
    Maida Avenue
    Little Venice
    W2 1SY England.

It must be getting awfully crowded at 67 St. Marys Mansions :confused: (by the way-has anyone bothered to check out this address). Again thank you for the site and the warnings. I thought that it sounded a little strange and so I googled
    (is that a word) the guy and got this site.

kennybee
    Last edited by Kennybee; 02-15-2006 at 04:17 AM.

Not just Yahoo Autos!!!--"Procurement Agent"

Ok so i read the post about Yahoo Autos. I didnt put my ad there i put it in the trucktrader.ca and at livedeal.ca. Soooo he/she's moved out of their comfortable zone. They're pretty smart tho. Unless someone who lives in england reports this then they wont be caught. Just keep your heads up!!! OHHHHH and email this to everyone you know.

Thanks for your mail and update. I am a procurement agent based in England and my client is also based in England.

My client informed me that the vehicle will be shipped to Mexico to his daughter who just got married. He is buying the vehicle to present as a wedding gift to the daughter and the son-in-law.

I am very happy to tell you that we have concluded with our client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction. He said that I should inform you that the payment will get to you in a check of ($5,450) which is a refund payment for his earlier cancelled order.The funds will be in Canadian Dollar

He informed me that he intends paying for your vehicle with the refund payment.

Due to company policy, this check has to be made out in this amount ($5,450) to you, because company policy only allows a payment on one check, so you are required to deduct cost of your VEHICLE ($2,450] when the payment gets to you and refund balance [ $3,000 ] to my customer's Agent VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, for the agent to be able to offset shipping /pickup charges ,contracting of the Pick up Agent, procure a temporary registration permit tag ,taxes, commission charges and any other handling bills.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to his agent - the agent will contact the PICKUP AGENT-who will come for the pick up of the vehicle to be shipped to my client. My client is making necessary arrangement with some of the agent(s) and will provide me with the pickup/test driver agent information as soon as he decides whom to use as an Agent for the pickup of the Vehicle.

NOTE: MY CLIENT ADVISED THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFER CHARGES FROM THE REMAINING BALANCE [$3,000] YOU ARE TO SEND TO THE AGENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Please confirm this whole arrangement and provide the details below for check payment to be delivered to you.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

1. LEGAL NAME IN FULL.........

2. POSTAL MAIL ADDRESS..........

3. PHONE NUMBER (S).................

Look forward to doing business with you nicely!

Nicholas Combs

67 St Mary’s Mansions

Maida Avenue

Little Venice

W2 1SY England

+44-7040111242

Re: Not just Yahoo Autos!!!--"Procurement Agent"

heres another reference to that address. suggests the emails that time were coming from Nigeria.
    http://www.buberel.org/serendipity/i...s/2006/01.html

Re: Not just Yahoo Autos!!!--"Procurement Agent"

Your "procurement agent" sounds a lot like mine that found me on CarsDirect.com. The Cars Direct customer service person I spoke to thinks the script is circulated amongst/sold to scam artists.

Here are the progression of my emails from "Maxwell Cole":

Hello. I have a client who wants to buy your vehicle
    listed.What is the last price?Attach at least 2
    pics(interior also) for evaluation.Is there any
    accident history?Why do you want to sell the
    vehicle?Hope allthe documents are complete?
    maxwell cole
    [email protected]
    44-870-1331129

---------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Alison,

Thanks for your swift response and Pics are Great. I hope they are recent ones as claimed . (I never sent him pics. What a dumbass!)

Attention; Please be advise that the vehicle will be shipped to CANADA because my client's son is the one who is going to
    make use of it over there and not here in England.

I am a procurement agent here in England.

THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $48,7200USD.. (but I only listed my car for $39,900)

Are you the first owner of the Vehicle.........?

Why do you want to sell the vehicle...............???????? (I sent all this information in response to his previous email already!)

Note: My client takes care of the shipping,handling bills and my commission.

Looking forward to doing a successful business with you nicely! (Oh sure, like I'm not going to ask him hard questions now!)

Regards..

maxwell cole
    #44-870-1331129

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings.Alison,

Thanks for your time , effort and anticipated cooperation .... We are happy to inform you that I have concluded with my client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction,he said that I should inform you that payment will get to you in a Cashier Check of $56,905Usd drawn in any of the AMERICAN BANKS which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client.

Due to the company's policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you because the company's policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check,so you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle $48,720usd when payment gets to you and refund balance $8,185usd to my customer's shipping agent via western union money transfer for him to be able to offset shipping charges.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to THE PICKUP AGENT ,our agent will come for the pick up and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my customer,while title papers and other necessary documents will be sent by you via a courier service to my customer.

ATTENTION;
    MY CLIENT JUST INSTRUCTED THAT YOU SHOULD NOT PREPARE ANY PAPER WORKS UNTIL THE PICK UP AGENT ARRIVES AT YOUR LOCATION WITH SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE AND VALUE THE CONDITIONS OF THE VEHICLE..SO AFTER THEN THE PICKUP AGENT WILL GIVE HIM A CALL ON THE CONDITIONS OF THE VEHICLE SO THAT HE WILL GIVE HIM A GO AHEAD ORDER TO SIGN ON HIS BEHALF..

PICKUP ARRANGEMENT;

PLS MY CLIENT IS MAKING THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOME SHIPPING AGENTS REGARDING THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT OF THE VEHICLE BUT HE ADVISED THAT AS SOON AS HE FINISHES THE ARRANGEMENT THAT HE WILL INFORM ME ON THE PARTICULAR SHIPPER(i.e the shipping agent's information) WHO IS GOING TO ARRANGE FOR THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT.

Please Confirm this whole arrangement and provide a Legal Name................., Address........................ and Phone Number ......................for check payment to be made out in your name .

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND...

Thanks for your time, effort and understanding...

HAVE A NICE DAY!!.

Management .
    maxwell cole
    #44-870-1331129

I emailed Maxwell to give me a call. If he has the nerve to do so (which I doubt) I will surely give him a swift and mercilous tongue lashing and unleash the Chicago Police Dept dectective unit upon him afterwards. Scumbag scammers who do this kind of thing should pay the price!

I recently listed my auto on www.carsdirect.com and PROMPTLY obtained a reply from [email protected]. The message was almost identical to those posted, here, on this web-site.

I thought something was "not quite right." Why would somebody in England, buy an automobile in Arizona, and then have it shipped to Ontario? I sent photo's of the car.

This morning a return e-mail said, "everything is in place" to sell the automobile. I, then, found this web-site. Contacted my local police agency AND the Arizona branch of the Secret Service. I was informed that they, in Arizona, receive about 5-7 phone-calls/day regarding this scam. It originates in Nigeria--and the Nigerian government has refused to assist the United States in ending the scams; thus, the Secret Service removed their Nigernian field office. For, now, there is nothing to do except document and do not fall for this scam.

I was informed by the US Secret Service agent, that, the check that is mailed to buy the auto is fake; it goes to the bank and then, several days later, the bank learns it is a fraudulent check--and, hopefully, by then, the seller hasn't sent to the criminal a return check. . .

I am glad I found this web-site.

Just an FYI to everyone - they've moved on to vacation rental properties! For the sake of putting up text against which other can check their own suspected fraud e-mail messages, I'll post the e-mails I received here:

Hello,

I have a sponsored client from Canada who wants to spend 30 days in your Place prior to a missionary retreat which they have in the state and will like to stay in your place for the periods he will stay.He is coming with his wife and will like to rent your place from Saturday 30th September arrival date to Monday 30th October departure date .

Please let me know the total cost for this 30 days stay including security deposit,cleaning and other necessary fees or in a situation whereby this whole 30days will not be available consecutively,youre also required to state the periods you have available within this time range and the total amount to be paid.

Please state out clearly all the fees required to be paid for this 30 days stay and also give me the total amount so that your check payment will be delivered to with immediate effect via courier service.

Please note: you are required to state clearly the fees he will be required to pay and sum them all up in total.And remember that the arrival date is 30th September.2006 and departure date is 30th October 2006.

Get back to me with the dates that are free for reservation ,so that we can book reservations for them immediately.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
    Nathan

And here's the other message I got:

Thanks for your assistance so far in this transaction. I'm happy to inform you that I have concluded with my client, Pastor Jim Robinson and he has asked me to proceed with the transaction. He has further asked me to inform you that this vacation is being sponsored by the church committee members on behalf of him and his wife Mrs Carolyn Robinson.

Already, a cashier's check of { $7,000 } has been mapped by the church committee members to cover his expenses on accommodation and cars they will use during their stay in a hotel whose quality of service according to my client is not up to standard.

Though he has confided in me that the reason for turning down the hotel arrangement earlier made by the church committee members was because of their exorbitant cost of lodging compared with the quality of service they have to render which according to him is not up to standard. Therefore he and his wife decided to rent an apartment and stay for a while since they're not used to using hotels.Besides, he would like to assist some of his colleagues that do not have the privilege of being sponsored on this trip, by providing them with cars which they'll use during their stay with part of his remaining funds.

I have therefore been mandated by my client to forward your payment information to the church for them to make out this payment in your name/business name so that he will be sure that he has been booked for the periods agreed upon.

Pls note, My client explained to me that why you are to receive this payment in this amount is because the money being used for the payment was a donation made to the church by a christain organisation in support of his accommodation cost and so the church has decided to forward your payment information directly to the sponsors so that they can see where their money is going into.

He also told me that he will be traveling to the states today for an important Evangelical conference meeting they have and would also like to make arrangement with a car hiring company which will provide them with cars that will come pick them up at the airport on their arrival day and also the cars they will use throughout their stay.

PLS NOTE; When you receive check payment, you are expected to deduct the cost of your service which is { $2,300 } including securoty deposit and cleaning fee and send down the remaining balance of { $4,700} to the car rental company which he's going to contract for their services.

As I mentioned earlier, the accommodation is only for my client, Pastor Jim Robinson and his wife.

Please confirm the above and provide your payment information for your payment to be delivered to you via courier service.

Please provide the following:
    1-LEGAL NAME IN FULL..............
    2.CONTACT ADDRESS.....................
    3.PHONE NUMBER(S)...........................

I will be expecting your mail with full payment information so that we can proceed. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
    Nathan.
    67 St Mary's Mansions
    Maida Avenue Little Venice
    W2 Isy England.

You can call me on the following number for any questions you may have, +447031910138 ( add 011 before dialing, that's your country's international phone code).

This Cole Hernest is in NY he says his email address is [email protected]. The car is worth 25,000 plus, and he's selling it for 2,999. It's obviously a scam but I wanted to know if anybody had information on this guy or the Yahoo Auto transfer thing where the hold the money till I get the car then, does Yahoo do this? It says I'm protected for up to 15,000. Thanks everybody....Oh he said he's selling because he's broke and can't afford it, he and his wife are having a baby etc....

The stuff below has the yahoo logos and everything

Here is the invoice for your item! ( KMM5332126V45792L0KM )

How does it work?
    Step 1:
    Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
    Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the merchandise, sale price, number of days for the Buyer's inspection, and any shipping information.
    Step 2:
    Buyer Pays Yahoo! Autos
    The Buyer submits a payment, selecting wire transfer or Western Union Money Transfer. Yahoo! Autos verifies the payment. Processing time varies by payment method.
    Step 3:
    Seller Ships Merchandise
    Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship merchandise and submit tracking information. Yahoo! Autos verifies that the Buyer receives the shipment.
    Step 4:
    Buyer Accepts the Merchandise
    The Buyer has a set number of days for an inspection and the option to accept or reject the merchandise.
    Step 5:
    Yahoo! Autos Pays the Seller
    Yahoo! Autos pays the Seller by wire transfer or Western Union Money Transfer. The transaction is complete.

Benefits? Yes!
    Yahoo! Autos acts as a secure third party to protect the Buyer and Seller.
    How Buyers are protected:
    - Yahoo! Autos tracks the shipped merchandise and verifies it was delivered.
    - The Seller isn't paid until the Buyer accepts the merchandise, or the inspection period expires.
    How Sellers are protected:
    - Yahoo! Autos confirms when the Buyer receives merchandise.
    - The Seller is authorized to ship only after Yahoo! Autos verifies good funds.

Dear Kaine Sparks,

The seller (Cole Hernest) opted to make the transaction through Yahoo! Autos Premium Services.

Premium Service transactions are protected up to $15,000.

In order to speed up the process, Yahoo! Autos and the seller agreed the payment to be made via Western Union Money Transfer Service.
    If you are not familiarized with Western Union Money Transfer Service please visit: www.westernunion.com.
    If you want to locate the nearest Western Union Office in your area please visit: www.westernunion.com. You have to pay with cash to any Western Union Office.

Item Info

Item Title : 2004 Acura TL

Inspection : 7 Days

Price : US $ 2,999.00
    Seller Info

Name: Cole Hernest

Street: 120A N Main St

City: Concord

State: NH

ZIP Code: 07504

Buyer Info

Name: Kaine Sparks

Street: 10 Lincoln Park #207

City: xxxxxxxxxxx

State: -

ZIP Code: xxxxxxx

Yahoo! Autos Agent Info

Name: Marcy Ramsey

Street: 201 East 66th Street

City: New York

State: NY

ZIP Code: 10021

How to send the money?
    1. Locate the nearest Western Union Office in your city ;
    2. Make the payment with cash (Send the money to the Yahoo! Autos Agent!) ;
    3. E-mail and fax us the following details from the payment receipt:
    - MTCN - 10 digits number from the payment receipt ;
    - Sender's name and address ;
    - Receiver's name ;
    - Amount you sent ;
    In order to send us the payment details please use the following fax number and the e-mail address bellow:
    [email protected] :
    +1 (916) 720-0330

Once we receive the payment confirmation, we will instruct the seller to start the shipping. We hold the payment until you will confirm you are satisfied of the product received. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will send the money to the seller.

During the inspection period you can accept or reject the item received.

Sincerely,

Yahoo! Autos Financial Department

Copyright© 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
    Terms of Service - Privacy Information - Copyright Policy
    (for users of Yahoo! Autos products and services)