+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yahoo Auto

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Re: Yahoo Auto

Oh god that is such a scam... Why would anyone overpay you? The check will bounce guarenteed.

It seems there are only two scams left that work anymore... overpayment is one... clearing a sum of money seems to be the other.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

One More. Car for sale at AutoTrader.com.

Name used: Steve Mann
    Email: [email protected]

Here is the text of the emails:

Email 1:
    Hello
    1,Is the engine in perfect condition?.
    2, How often do you service the car?.
    3, How many miles of the car at the moment?.
    4, are you the owner before placing it for sale?.
    5, If yes, for how long did you use car?.
    6, has the car been involve in auto accident?
    7, what about mechanical defectives on the car?
    8, your intension of selling the car?
    9, Are you with the title paper
    10,Finally what is your bottom price and we want to have a view of the interior
    pics..
    NB.please get back immediately so that my Client will get
    me posted on the payment/pickup arrangement as soon as possible
    Regards
    Steve
    +447035917891
    +447035917890
    You can call me with my number if there is anything you want to confirm
    Email2:
    Greetings.....
    Thanks for your response,after evaluation of the vehicle and due to
    time constraint,I am happy to inform you that I have concluded
    arrangements with my client and he was very happy with the condition of
    your car and he has issued a cashier check of ($14,250) which now covers
    the whole expenses of the purchase of your vehicle, tax, pickup of the
    vehicle from its location and shipping charges or any shipping
    arrangements together with the money that will come to me as interest
    for my effort, he also told me that he will proceeding for his annual
    leave and will like this transaction to be over before he will go on
    leave, so When you receive check payment, you are expected to deduct the
    cost of your vehicle which is ($8,000) and send the remaining balance of
    ($6,250) to the agent (shipper) for him to be able to offset s hipping &
    tax charges. After payment has reached you and balance sent to shipper,
    the shipper's agent will come for inspection, pick up
    (of vehicle & signing of title papers) and drive to a prepaid shipper
    to be shipped to my (client) and also conclude other necessary shipping
    arrangements. So you don't have to bother yourself about the pick up and
    shipping arrangements.
    Please confirm the above and provide your payment information for your
    payment to be delivered to you via courier service.
    Please provide the following:
    1-LEGAL NAME IN FULL..............
    2. CONTACT ADDRESS.....................
    3. PHONE NUMBER(S)...........................
    I will be expecting your mail with full payment information so that we
    can proceed. Thanks And God Bless,
    Steve Mann
    96 Waterloo Rd Southport
    Meyerside PRS 3AY.
    England
    +447035917891
    +447035917890
    You can call me with my number if there is anything you want to confirm

i think you will find that phone numbers starting with 4470 will be international call forwarding service. can be answered on mobile phone anywhere, including romainia or nigeria.

Here is another one, exactly the same emails!

Edith Williams
    2 clara street
    Belfast, BT5 5GB,N
    England
    +44 7024055503

Just keep a look out!
    Danni!

Scammers have a new name! Check out an e-mail I got from these idiots! :

Greetings.....
    Thanks for your response,after evaluation of the vehicle and due to time constraint,I am happy to inform you that I have concluded arrangements with my client and he was very happy with the condition of your car and he has issued a cashier check of ($29,000) which now covers the whole expenses of the purchase of your vehicle, tax, pickup of the vehicle from its location and shipping charges or any shipping arrangements together with the money that will come to me as interest for my effort, he also told me that he will proceeding for his annual leave and will like this transaction to be over before he will go on leave, so When you receive check payment, you are expected to deduct the cost of your vehicle which is ($22,500) and send the remaining balance of ($6,500) to the agent (shipper) for h im to be able to offset s hipping & tax charges. After payment has reached you and balance sent to shipper, the shipper's agent will come for inspection, pick up (of vehicle & signing of title papers) and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my (client) and also conclude other necessary shipping arrangements. So you don't have to bother yourself about the pick up and shipping arrangements.
    Please confirm the above and provide your payment information for your payment to be delivered to you via courier service.
    3. PHONE NUMBER(S)...........................
    I will be expecting your mail with full payment information so that we can proceed. Thanks And God Bless,
    James Farrena
    96 Waterloo Rd Southport
    Meyerside PRS 3AY.

I can't wait to get the fake check from these douches!

They are using a new name of Lewis Denison. When I asked what company he worked for the e-mails stopped.

How are you and the rest of your family members, hope they are fine.?
    I am very happy to tell you that we have concluded with our client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction, And he proposed this payment method.
    He said that I should inform you that the payment will get to you in a cashier check of ($40,500 USD)which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client.

Due to company policy, this check has to be made out in this amount to you, because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check, so you are required to deduct cost of your VEHICLE [($32,000USD)] when the payment gets to you and refund balance [ $8,500 USD] to my customer's shipping agent via International Money Gram Transfer, for the shipping agent to be able to offset shipping charges.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to his shipping agent - who will come for the pick up - and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my customer, while title papers and other necessary documents will be sent by you via courier services to my customer.
    ATTENTION: MY CLIENT INSTRUCTED THAT THE PICK UPAGENT WILL BE COMING OVER TO YOUR AREA OF LOCATION WITH SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO TESTDRIVE THE VEHICLE AND CHECK THE RECENT CONDITOINS OF THE VEHICLE.THAT YOU ARE TO HELP THEM WHEN THEY ARRIVE..
    Please Confirm this whole arrngement and provide your payment information for check payment to be delivered to you via courier services.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.
    (1).LEGAL NAME ( IN FULL )
    (2).ADDRESS
    (3).PHONE NUMBER.
    Thanks and God Bless.
    LEWIS DENISON
    +44-7024068861

I found this site by accident, trying to find out more info on this creep. I finally put in the phone number he sent and bingo - it's listed on here. Thank God for the internet!! This slim bag has now changed the name again - The company I work for has a piece of heavy equipment for sale and these are some of the emails we are receiving. His name now is RICHARD LOND with the following email address - [email protected]

Following is the last email we received..... Our response was we couldn't do business in this manner. As yet we have received no reply and don't expect to. The first emails sounded legit, we responded requesting to discuss the deal via phone, but we could never get them to or provide a number, until this last email. Sounds an awful lot like that Nigerian King/prince/Princess scam going round. BTW - we had this equipment listed in an Equipment Trader magazine and on their website.
    ------------------------------------

Hello,
    I have received your mail and will like to put you through with the details of this transaction also to let you know that this is legit because we are somewhat conscious of time frame in our business and would want to complete this transaction in a timely manner.We are into business of buying and re-selling automobiles and farm machinaries.What you should understand about this method of payment is that we are making this purchase with money being owed my client who happens to be my uncle and the amount being owed him is $69,500 .What you will be required to do when you receive payment is to deduct the cost of your property which is $60,000 and forward the remaining balance of $9,500 usd to the agent we are going to contract for the pick up and shipping of the car to us.Our reason for requesting to forward your information is because we are located in the UK and so cannot process cashier check drawn from US banks which is the company's method of payment .For this sole reason,we have decided to forward your information to them so that they make out the payment in your name.We shall furnish you with the information of the shipper as soon as we contract one so that you can schedule pick-up time and venue with the person.Concerning the title paper,the shipper will do the signing off of all the paper works and the title paper handed over to him/her on the pick-up day.I will expect to receive a re-confirmation mail on your willingness to carry out this transaction in this manner to proceed with the payment. Please reconfirm this whole arrangement and forward your datas for payment to be made out
    LEGAL NAMES
    ADDRESS
    PHONE NUMBER

Thanks,
    Richard
    You can call me on this phone number
    +44-7024068861

Subject: Re: PAYMENT AND SHIPPING DETAILS.....
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Monday, March 9, 2009, 12:18 PM

Richard,

I cannot agree to accept more money than the price of the machine. I also prefer to deal personally and not through emails. Please call me to discuss this.

Thank you,

Pat G****
    -------------- Original message from Richard Long : --------------

Hello,

Thanks for your response to my inquiry, and the information you provided on the purchase of your PROPERTY, Please be advised of the urgency of the transaction, I have just discussed with the customer not long ago regarding payment and inspection/pickup arrangements, though he really commended the details on the property condition and features from the AD. He explained that there is no much time left considering the purpose of the property and that the debtor company already took more than enough time to release his (check payment).

I am very happy to tell you that we have concluded with our client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction. He said that I should inform you that the payment will get to you in a cashier check of ($69,500) which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client. So you are required to deduct cost of your property ($60,000] when the payment gets to you and refund balance [$9,500] to my customer's nominated agent for him or her to be able to offset all handling and shipping bills, prepare all necessary paper works for the property pickup and shipment.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to his agent - the agent would contact the PICKUP AGENT-who will come for the pick up of the property to be shipped to my client. My client is making necessary arrangement with some of the agent(s) and will provide me with the pickup/test driver agent information as soon as he decides whom to use as an Agent for the pickup of the property.

Please confirm this whole arrangement and provide the details below for check payment to be delivered to you.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

1. LEGAL NAME IN FULL...........

2. MAIL ADDRESS............

3. PHONE NUMBER (S)...................

All other information needed in completion of this transaction will be given to you in due time.

Thanks for your time, effort and anticipated cooperation.

Richard

[PRE]
    Here are my emails......

#1 was a text message sent to my cell phone.
    Subject:INFORMATIONS NEEDEDFrom:Zack Morris Date:Fri, Apr 03, 2009 12:59 pmTo:.....
    Hello,

Thanks for your swift response but before we can proceed on this transaction i will like to get some information's about your care below are the information's i need.

1, Is the engine in perfect condition?.
    2, How often do you service the car?.
    3, How many miles of the car at the moment?.
    4, are you the owner before placing it for sale?.
    5, If yes, for how long did you use car?.
    6, has the car been involve in auto accident?
    7, what about mechanical defectives on the car?
    8, your intention of selling the car?
    9, Are you with the title paper
    10, finally what is your bottom price and we want to have a view of the interior
    pics...

NB.please get back immediately so that my Client will get
    me posted on the payment/pickup arrangement as soon as possible

Subject:PAYMENT UPDATEFrom:Zack Morris Date:Mon, Apr 06, 2009 1:33 pmTo:....
    Greetings,

Thanks for your response,after evaluation of the vehicle and due to time constraint,
    I am happy to inform you that I have concluded arrangements with my client and he was
    very happy with the condition of your car and he has issued a cashier check of ($22,000)
    which now covers the whole expenses of the purchase of your vehicle, tax, pickup of the
    vehicle from its location and shipping charges or any shipping arrangements together
    with the money that will come to me as interest for my effort, he also told me that
    he will proceeding for his annual leave and will like this transaction to be over
    before he will go on leave, so When you receive check payment, you are expected to
    deduct the cost of your vehicle which is ($15,000 ) and send the remaining balance of
    ($7,000) to the agent (shipper) for him to be able to offset shipping & tax charges.
    After payment has reached you and balance sent to shipper, the shipper's agent will
    come for inspection, pick up (of vehicle & signing of title papers) and drive to a
    prepaid shipper to be shipped to my (client) and also conclude other necessary
    shipping arrangements. So you don't have to bother yourself about the pick up and
    shipping arrangements.

Please confirm the above and provide your payment information for your payment to
    be delivered to you via courier service.
    3. PHONE NUMBER(S)............................

I will be expecting your mail with full payment information so that we can proceed.
    Thanks And Have a nice Day,
    Zack morris
    96 Waterloo Rd South port
    Meyer side PRS 3AY.
    England

Glad I looked here first to see it is all a big hoax.
    Thanks!
    [/PRE]
    Last edited by jborowicz; 04-06-2009 at 02:50 PM.

Im from Australia and I thought it was weird that a guy from the UK wanted to buy my car and ship it to New Zealand as a wedding present for his daughter and son in law. I mean why wouldnt he just buy the car from New Zealand? I got this:-
    Greetings...........Sarah

Thanks for your time, effort and anticipated co-operation.....I am very happy to tell you that we have concluded with our client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction. He said that I should inform you that the payment will get to you in an Australian Bank Cheque of ($13,950 AUD) which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client, He informed me that he intends using the refund payment to pay for your vehicle.

Due to company policy this Cheque has to be made out in this amount ($13,950 AUD) to you, because company policy only allows a refund payment on one Cheque, so you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle ($8,500 AUD) when the payment gets to you and refund the balance of ($5,450 AUD) to my customer's Agent VIA MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, for the agent to be able to offset shipping/pickup charges, contracting of the Pick up Agent, procure a temporary registration permit tag, taxes, commission charges and any other handling bills.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to my client's agent - the agent will contact the PICKUP AGENT who will come for the pick up of the vehicle and be shipped to my client. My client is making necessary arrangement with some of the agent(s) and will provide me with the pickup/test driver agent information as soon as he decides whom to use as an Agent for the pickup of the vehicle.

NOTE: MY CLIENT ADVISED THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFER CHARGES FROM THE REMAINING BALANCE OF ($5,450 AUD) YOU ARE TO SEND TO THE AGENT VIA MONEY GRAMINTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Please confirm this whole arrangement and provide the details below for cheque payment to be delivered to you.

1. LEGAL NAME IN FULL.........

2. POSTAL MAIL ADDRESS...........

3. PHONE NUMBER (S)....................

Mr Terry Goldman
    117 Boston Road,
    Hanwell, London,
    W7 3SB, United Kingdom
    Ph#; +44-7024055503
    Fax#;+44-87-0912-2737

So look out for Terry Goldman!!! Do Not Trust!! Thank god- I almost went through with this whole thing!

I had a feeling that the email was a little wierd and decided to Google the guy's name and address- sure enough your comments came up and there was the identical address and same scam- procurement guy from England wants to buy my Saab for a client's son in Canada. I am glad it did not get further than that- I did respond to the guy with a digital pic of the car but no personal info.

This person, whether or not his real name is Terry, is out there,
    :judges:"BEWARE":judges:

Greetings.........David

Thanks for your time, effort and anticipated co-operation......I am very happy to tell you that we have concluded with our client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction. He said that I should inform you that the payment will get to you via a United States of America cashier check of ($33,950 USD) which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client, He informed me that he intends using the refund payment to pay for your vehicle.

Due to company policy this Check has to be made out in this amount ($33,950 USD) to you, because company policy only allows a refund payment on one Cashier Check, so you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle ($25,000 USD) when the payment gets to you and refund the balance of ($8,950 USD) to my customer's Agent VIA MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, for the agent to be able to offset shipping/pickup charges, contracting of the Pick up Agent, procure a temporary registration permit tag, taxes, commission charges and any other handling bills.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to my client's agent - the agent will contact the PICKUP AGENT who will come for the vehicle's pick up and shippment to my client. My client is making necessary arrangement with some of the agent(s) and will provide me with the pickup/test driver agent information as soon as he decides whom to use as an Agent for the pickup of the vehicle.

NOTE: MY CLIENT ADVISED THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFER CHARGES FROM THE REMAINING BALANCE OF ($8,950 USD) YOU ARE TO SEND TO THE AGENT VIA MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Please confirm this whole arrangement and provide the details below for check payment to be delivered to you.

1. LEGAL NAME IN FULL..........

3. PHONE NUMBER (S)..................

BEWARE of this person

Mr Terry Goldman
    117 Boston Road,
    Hanwell, London,
    W7 3SB, United Kingdom
    Ph#; +44-7045709844
    Fax#;+44-87-0912-2737

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlfisher View Post
    Mr Terry Goldman
    117 Boston Road,
    Hanwell, London,
    W7 3SB, United Kingdom
    Ph#; +44-7024055503
    Fax#;+44-87-0912-2737

So look out for Terry Goldman!!! Do Not Trust!! Thank god- I almost went through with this whole thing!

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gettedc View Post
    This person, whether or not his real name is Terry, is out there,
    :judges:"BEWARE":judges:

Greetings.........David

Thanks for your time, effort and anticipated co-operation......I am very happy to tell you that we have concluded with our client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction. He said that I should inform you that the payment will get to you via a United States of America cashier check of ($33,950 USD) which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client, He informed me that he intends using the refund payment to pay for your vehicle.

Due to company policy this Check has to be made out in this amount ($33,950 USD) to you, because company policy only allows a refund payment on one Cashier Check, so you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle ($25,000 USD) when the payment gets to you and refund the balance of ($8,950 USD) to my customer's Agent VIA MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, for the agent to be able to offset shipping/pickup charges, contracting of the Pick up Agent, procure a temporary registration permit tag, taxes, commission charges and any other handling bills.

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to my client's agent - the agent will contact the PICKUP AGENT who will come for the vehicle's pick up and shippment to my client. My client is making necessary arrangement with some of the agent(s) and will provide me with the pickup/test driver agent information as soon as he decides whom to use as an Agent for the pickup of the vehicle.

NOTE: MY CLIENT ADVISED THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFER CHARGES FROM THE REMAINING BALANCE OF ($8,950 USD) YOU ARE TO SEND TO THE AGENT VIA MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

1. LEGAL NAME IN FULL..........

3. PHONE NUMBER (S)..................

BEWARE of this person

Mr Terry Goldman
    117 Boston Road,
    Hanwell, London,
    W7 3SB, United Kingdom
    Ph#; +44-7045709844
    Fax#;+44-87-0912-2737

Sorry, but this is such an old scam... The "Here's too much money, so take what you need and send back the rest" scam. By the time you find out the check they send you is a scam, your car and your money are long gone...

Here's a variation on the scams but using an ad for atv's in *****slist for the bait:

My husband passed away two months ago and I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and moved to my sister's in Keller, TX and we don't need the ATVs anymore so that's why I've decided to use Yahoo! Autos for this transaction.

Here is how the transaction through Yahoo! Autos works:

-In order to start the transaction through Yahoo, I will need your full name, a good address where you want to receive the ATVs and trailer and a good phone number where I and the Yahoo staff can reach you during the transaction.
    -After that, I can start the transaction with you through Yahoo! Autos, and they will send you an invoice with all the payment and shipping details.
    -They will handle everything starting with the payment, shipping and paper exchange.
    -Once they receive your contact details, as my buyer, you will receive an invoice from Yahoo! Autos escrow service and a bill of sale signed ** me.
    -After starting the transaction, you will have to send the payment to Yahoo! Autos to secure the escrow transaction, and they will hold the funds until you receive the ATVs.
    -Once you receive the ATVs, you will have to confirm that everything is ok with them. You will have a confirmation period of 5 days, after which the papers will be transferred under your name, and Yahoo! Autos will release the funds to me.
    -If, the units are not as I described them, and I repeat, "the ATVs are in a perfect shape and condition , runs and looks great, no dents no scratches, clean titles, never been involved in any kind of accident or damage", I will be responsible with the shipping back.
    Anyway, I am sure you will love them from the first second and that you will decide to keep them from the first day.
    As I told you in my previous e-mail the price is $ 2,900 with shipping and insurance included. There are no hidden fees or extra taxes. As I know you will only have to pay a small fee to transfer the funds to Yahoo! Autos.

With all that said, if you decide to go ahead with the purchase please send me your full name and shipping address in order to send your details to Yahoo! Autos in order to send you the invoice for the purchase with details about shipping and payment.

Best regards,

Diana

almost fell for this scam!!!

the advertisement....
    http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...1500?logcode=p
    (the attraction for this is that its a really low price, but why???)

1st email recieved;
    Subject: RE: pick up

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2007 Nissan Navara 2.5 DCI AVENTURA AUTO. Although I am registered in the UK,i recently moved to Cadiz, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here. I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it's an UK version (right handed),it meets all UK standards.I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won't have to pay any import and insurance fees.The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car.The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised. The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in you name.If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days. Final price is GBP 4,000 (the price includes shipping and insurance fees).The price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in the Spain is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Spain.Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.

I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the deal will be manage ** a very well company,in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.
    Let me know if you need any further details or if you would like to buy my car.

Thank you!

James Burt

the emai response from me;

To: [email protected]
    Subject: RE: pick up

hi there, thank you for the reply, im just wondering why it has still got english plates, as i myself have family in spain (altea) and after 6 months, the car has to have spanish registration plates fitted, im actually on a months holiday from work at this moment of the year due to the nature of my work, and a littlee trip to spain to view the motor and perhaps purchase it after a test drive would be more appealing, and also the drive home is a epic journey as ive done it before in the past for a family member (there arent any mitsubishi evolution dealers in spain to the full 10th block major service on the car).

alex

the email recieved from the twat in spain!!

Hello again,

Due to the fact that i am located outside UK and we can not deal in person,i`ve contacted Yahoo Finance regarding this issue and they told me that they could offer to me a program that is created especially for international transactions that protects both of us. They agreed to supervise this deal.
    You will send the funds to Yahoo Finance and they will keep the money until you receive the vehicle and test it.In this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. That is how their service is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that Yahoo Finance is in possession of the funds during the delivery period.
    You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home( i will ship it to your address insured for full value to you ).
    If you decide to keep the car, then you will have to authorize Yahoo Finance to release the funds to me, and the transaction is complete.If the vehicle is not as described ( perfect interior,exterior,mechanical condition ), you will be able to send the vehicle back through the same shipping company ( return postage at my expense ), and ask Yahoo Finance to return the money to you.

If you want to check the car here are the reg details #:

Registration YB07JTX
    The chassis number is VSKCVND40U0192418
    MOT-02-2012
    Road Tax till 02 2012

If you want to read more about Yahoo Finance service please visit :
    http://www.yahoo-finance.com-ftse-fi...More.index.htm

If you want to get more info about their terms and condition please contact Yahoo Finance at:
    [email protected]

If you wish to purchase it and agree to these terms i will need you to provide your full name and address. I will then notify Yahoo Finance and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible

Thank You!!

-----------------------------
    now what got me thinking was the support web address, i pasted it in my tool bar and nothing came up, Hmmmmmm i smell a rat about!!!! lol...
    Last edited by spookyrooky; 09-04-2011 at 10:04 AM.