+ Reply to Thread

Stealing OK... on the Internet.

Why are these comapnies that appear to be well known for scamming, still up and running? I don't understand why you are allowed to get away with stealing from people on the internet, when it just wouldn't fly in the 'real' world. :confused:

Re: Stealing OK... on the Internet.

When you agree to their Terms and Conditions, it does state that they don't have to send out the gift, and they can have any reason they want..

^^ That's how they stay online.

Re: Stealing OK... on the Internet.

Unfortunately, you have a good point here, SGTRYAN. I keep asking myself if we should stop talking about scammers, sometimes, and shall start talking about masochistic consumers, instead. I see people joining programs which clearly state that they are going to lose their money, and then when this regularly happen, they come over here and all over the net yelling at scams. If you wanna play s/m, feel free, but you should ask yourself if you are really ready to paly the victim part til the end, because the Master and the mistress, here, play really hard and professional.....
    ALWAYS read TOS and you gonna cut 95% of scams in the Net. Ignore those who does not even have a TOS and you gonna cut the left 5%: this is the only time when you can really say that even looking to good to be true, it is true indeed. Prevention and knowledge are the only, real cures.