+ Reply to Thread

Population Control is needed

Maybe China has something figured out with the restrictions on children because population control is seriously needed. There is going to be 12.3 billion people by the year 2100 if we last that long. It is currently 7.2 billion. Source -Reuters

I thought it was slowing down because of all the economic pain across the world, but I guess it is increasing. Africa is spiking the numbers believe it or not :

Re: Population Control is needed

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Maybe China has something figured out with the restrictions on children because population control is seriously needed. There is going to be 12.3 billion people by the year 2100 if we last that long. It is currently 7.2 billion. Source -Reuters

I thought it was slowing down because of all the economic pain across the world, but I guess it is increasing. Africa is spiking the numbers believe it or not :
    some people would say, EBOLA is your FRIEND?! and hey we have exceptional mild weather here lately and the african mating rituals are out in bloom!? right on the sidewalk/street!? right around late afternoon/dusk is your best chance to see it!? :chicken: : :crazy1: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Population Control is needed

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

There you have it folks. THIS is where liberalism leads. First, defend the "right" to kill your baby inside the womb. NOW, support China's policy of TAKING infant girls and drowning them. The State does this if you're found in violation of their one child policy and the libtards here in the USA support this???