+ Reply to Thread

Procard International Scam???

Any word on Procard International? Its a home bases business selling Health care plans? ;)

Re: Procard International Scam???

Hello scoobydoo,

I was with procard before there pay wasn't that great,and there leads were very old.I only made like $20 bucks a month from them...It's a waste of time to be honest with you.I think you should find a home business and put your time into that...cause at the end it will be rewarding cause your working for your own business.

What are your interests?What's your interests?I see that you also asked about Ameriplan also in another post,and it seems to me your looking for something like discounts on health benefits?

hanna

I forget to mention,Procard is a work from home job,not a home based business

Procard International is a home based business opportunity. As an independent contractor you are responsible for working the leads the company provides for free. They do encourage you to build your business by generating any of your own leads.

It is not a waste of time for anyone looking for supplmental income with part time hours and the ease of working over the internet. There are many degrees to which one can work, some may only receive $20 a month but others several hundred.

It is not a waste of time but I tried to join it-I was not able.They wanted me to bring in a member who would pay for the plans and when I heard this I thought they were just another work at home scam.
    Why should you pay to activate or bring in another person who will pay?
    But I like it.

tabufx50 Guest

yeah I was involved with Procard too and the results I experienced were lame for the amount of work I put into it...there are much better opportunities out there.