+ Reply to Thread

myflexjob.com Possibly a Scam

I have to report this site is a scam in my book, http://myflexjob.com/

I was introduced to that site by Paul Birdsall and his colleagues. They have an operation called global online franchise and the academy of online success. Under what leads to an umbrella corporation Paul Birdsall Akkers Global LLC.

They sucked me in by promising they had a core product or service, described as a thriving online telecommuters job source for part time income seekers. In theory people can subscribe to http://www.myflexjob.com. Then engage in a simple qualification process to gain access to a pool of work from home assignments from fortune 500 companies.

Our job through Global Online Franchise was to simply drive traffic to our affiliate myflexjob.com links - where people pay to sign up. Each person that pays to sign up earns the affiliate a $35 commission.

GOF holds several weekly online events to promote the fact that these affiliate links are converting at a rate of 20% or higher! They promote all over YouTube and Facebook. They are selling themselves as the guru middle men - only to discover

I paid about $100 total to be a player before I finally gained access to the so called core product - that being the affiliate site for "myflexjob.com" scam site. As well a list builder and mass email client.

In fact there is value in the marketing machine and full fledged tutoring enlistees receive with GOF and the AOS. They teach the value of an automated sales funnel that is built by lead capture pages - with list building automation and mass email marketing software auto-responders that develop sales prospects into buyers.

The problem is I can not sell myflexjob.com in good conscience. THERE ARE NO JOBS AT ALL! NO PART TIME - NO FULL TIME. NO JOBS. It is one of those sites that is a library of consumer offers with test trials and automated billing commitments. Requiring users to join credit reporting services, etc...all geared to autobill your credit card until you figure out you're money is basically being scammed from you.

So folks if you join GOF or AOS - be aware - they have no product or service to sell other than marketing tools you can buy cheaper without paying middlemen in addition.

I say the fact they promise this core product of myflexjob.com - is why this is a SCAM.
    Last edited by JosephKennedy; 09-23-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Re: myflexjob.com Possibly a Scam

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

A simple Google search reveals tons of complaints about that website. I gave it a quick overview and I found their video testimonials aren't restimonials from real clients but rather from FIVERR. Yep, myflexjobs hires people to make fake video reviews ($5 per video).

I might sign up just so I could do a full review of this scam.
    Thanks for sharing!

And Joseph, I am glad to see you're taking the ethical side on this! I promote a few products as an affiliate but only the products I personally use and love (my hosting provider, the website themes, email autoresponder). I have tried and reviewed hundreds of different products and only a few are great. most are junk.

It sucks to see so many "unethical" affiliate marketers promote junk like myflexjobs, click4survey and other low quality garbage.
    Last edited by Extra-Paycheck; 02-09-2015 at 12:23 PM.
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.

Click4Surveys provides a service and for that service you pay a fee of convenience. If you want to go the free route, then you'll have to search on Google for all the programs out there.

Some people don't mind doing that whereas others want everything handed to them on silver platter and don't mind paying for the convenience of learning what programs are out there.

Then there are people who don't know what to do or where to go to search for these legit survey programs and so a service like Click4Surveys comes into play.

There is a market for this kind of program and some people as seeing as taking advantage and others see it as godsend.

In regards to My Flex Jobs, I'm assuming that it's like Click4Surveys, I'm not sure.

Having been in this industry a little while I can tell you the home job market is competitive. The more skills you have the easier it gets to get hired -but it still is very competitive nonetheless.

Either My Flex Jobs does what it says it does or it doesn't. It doesn't mean that it's a scam per se as it may be a very badly run program. In that latter case, sometimes bad programs are just as bad as the outright scams.

If your conscience is saying stay away, then by all means do that. If you want to help people find work at home jobs, then focus on the actual companies that DO hire homeworkers rather than selling a program like that to them.

Quote Originally Posted by crisstar View Post
    Click4Surveys provides a service and for that service you pay a fee of convenience. If you want to go the free route, then you'll have to search on Google for all the programs out there.

This is why they need to hire fake "customers" off FIVERR who record fake testimonials for $5?

If Click4Survey was of quality, their customers would be more than happy to leave amazing reviews for them. You will find ONLY complaints about that site... unless it's an affiliate site that's promoting them.
    Last edited by Extra-Paycheck; 02-18-2015 at 01:39 PM.
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.

Unfortunately testimonials on a website are not the stamp of legitimacy that many people take them as. If a person is willing to promote a program that is not legit, they aren't going to have any issue creating fake testimonials.