+ Reply to Thread

willie wright auto parts SCAM,FRAUD

Hi to all.
    I was looking to buy spare part for my 1948 Pontiac.This part(front grill) is so difficult to find but than I got mail from person calling himself WILLIE WRIGHT from Bronx,New York (mail wrightwillieautospareparts@gmail.com) .He introduce himself to own company WILLIE WRIGHT SPARE PARTS and to have my part.
    Than he send me offer and PayPal account to which I should make payment.I made it and after got Shipment ID to track on SwiftCourier web site....which after I found out is copy web site from original web.....And I could track my shipment,shipment ID number working etc....it is done very profesionally...check scam web site http://swiftcouriers.us.pn/en/ and you can enter my shipment ID CG62128749 .....all fake...but it made me treack long time and got many replys like my ship,ment is at costums,bad weather,sorry for delay....and after 45days out I could not ask the money refund from PayPal.
    I lost my money but hope this mail can help to somebody else not to buy if get offer from this guy.
    BR
    Dario from Croatia,Europe

Re: willie wright auto parts SCAM,FRAUD

...and after I contact PayPal not to ask for money but to let them know I got scammed and gave account to which I send money trough them.....I only got their SORRY reply that 45days has passed....I tought at least I will get reply they stopped this account or they will contact etc....but nothing....so much about PayPal helping to their clients

Sorry to read that you lost money to a scammer running a scam but happy that you found this site to post your story.

Anyone that says they can help you get your money back is the EXACT same scammer, trying to steal more of your money.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

I know and as you say can not do nothing.....that hurts the most....and not losing the money

just wish nobody else falls to this guy