+ Reply to Thread

Is www.nationalsurveypanel.com a scam site?

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.
    http://www.nationalsurveypanel.com

Re: Is www.nationalsurveypanel.com a scam site?

Quote Originally Posted by verybigboy18
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.
    http://www.nationalsurveypanel.com
    They are legit I got a $100 visa giftcard.

I made the mistake of jumping through all thair hoops for a $100 Visa Gift Card. I filled in all the "offers" I was supposed to and when it came to displaying the confirmation page, the page would not display. This was using a high speed (512kbs) connection. Yeh, this in not just a scam, it's an electronic con game. STAY AWAY!!!!!

I agree with syolie on this one, I got my $100 giftcard from them quickly
    For all your diabetic baked good needs to keep that sug low - www.hypeforglycemia.com

do they spam ur email\real mailbox ?

as far as i'm concerned, yes. i did not solicit their emails, have not responded to them, and they do not provide an unsub link.

I'm gonna have to say SCAM.
    Completely disappointed on my dealings with them. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I just wrote them a letter, we will see how they respond. I dont understand the strange email addresses but thats besides the point.

Personally I've had it with these companies that dont hold up their end of the bargain in a timely manner!!
    Seems there are quite a few out there nowadays. Thank god for this SCAM.COM site. If only I had known about it sooner. Regardless it is truly a great tool for consumers.

Now all we need is an awesome CLASS ACTION ATTORNEY to shut them down or nail them all for breech of contract.
    (I'm dreaming I know, but man, what a message it would send to these companies!)

Justice for American Consumers!! :judges:

8. 07-11-2008, 11:35 AM

Reason
    sent twice

you will get your gift card but be prepared to give them everything but a DNA sample. i signed up in march, you have to stay active in at least 2 offers for 60 days to get your gift. once the 60 days are up you have to send proof, like a bank statement showing your account with the sponcer is still active, then about 2 weeks later they let you print your voucher,but.....you have to have it noterized, my problem came because i lived in michigan when i signed up and now live in georiga, so i had it noterized in georiga, no problem right, WRONG. I emailed them because i hadn't heard anything for about 4 weeks and they said i had to have it noterized in the state i signed up in, so i called, THEY DO PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER AND A REAL PERSON ANSWERS, and told i was not going to drive to michigan to get a damn paper noterized, after about 10 minutes on hold they said i had to send in a copy of my id and a current bill with my geroiga address on it, its been a week, we'll see what happens, i'll let you know, good luck everyone. save every email and billing statement you get from the sponcers you sign up with and for GODS SAKE..DON'T MOVE!!!!