+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: health????

health????

For all of us OT'S and some who aint yet.

http://nihseniorhealth.gov/

Re: health????

We all need all the help we can get.I eat fresh...cook meals from scratch...I don't want to see hydrogenated anything in my food...if you read labels on supermarket food thats all you see, thats the goo that causes high cholestrol. I manage to find good food at my supermarket lately. We also have a wonderful Co-Op where you can get organic vegetables and other food stuffs. Thats my health secret and I swear has kept me younger than my age. I try to stay clear of the doctor if I can....I have only had one cold this year and it was manageable since I quit smoking almost two years ago. Long live Sandy!!!hehehe[/B]
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    We all need all the help we can get.I eat fresh...cook meals from scratch...I don't want to see hydrogenated anything in my food...if you read labels on supermarket food thats all you see, thats the goo that causes high cholestrol. I manage to find good food at my supermarket lately. We also have a wonderful Co-Op where you can get organic vegetables and other food stuffs. Thats my health secret and I swear has kept me younger than my age. I try to stay clear of the doctor if I can....I have only had one cold this year and it was manageable since I quit smoking almost two years ago. Long live Sandy!!!hehehe[/B]
    You can bet your belly buton on that one babe. Same here. I quit smoking 6 years ago. Most people guess my age at least 15 to 20 years younger than I really am. And no I am not telling what it is either. hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    You can bet your belly buton on that one babe. Same here. I quit smoking 6 years ago. Most people guess my age at least 15 to 20 years younger than I really am. And no I am not telling what it is either. hehehehehe
    Well I aint quiting out of protest! : And a chic Id'ed me for a pack of cigarettes the other day. So apearently I look atleast twenty 22 years younger than I really am. so neya :

hehehehe... I really do need to quit though. Can't afford the taxes the non-smokers keep shoving on them.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Well I aint quiting out of protest! : And a chic Id'ed me for a pack of cigarettes the other day. So apearently I look atleast twenty 22 years younger than I really am. so neya :

hehehehe... I really do need to quit though. Can't afford the taxes the non-smokers keep shoving on them.
    Trust me you wont be sorry once it is all out of your system. the first thing I noticed about a week after I quit was how much the house stunk from all of that smoke. I had to wash the walls and ceiling to get rid of it. I was up to about 31/2 or so packs a day. Damm near killed me. Only way to do it is just to throw them away and get it over with. If you really want to quit you will. but if you really dont want to then you will find at least 100 reasons why you cant. Just Get it done johnny reb.

Trust me you wont be sorry once it is all out of your system. the first thing I noticed about a week after I quit was how much the house stunk from all of that smoke. I had to wash the walls and ceiling to get rid of it. I was up to about 31/2 or so packs a day. Damm near killed me. Only way to do it is just to throw them away and get it over with. If you really want to quit you will. but if you really dont want to then you will find at least 100 reasons why you cant. Just Get it done johnny reb.
    I'm not telling anybody how they should live there lives, but smoking is not nor will ever be worth it. I have never been a smoker and I never will be a smoker. It is also unattractive when a woman smokes. It also suck to kiss a woman who just finished a cigarette. It's like kissing an ashtray.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    I'm not telling anybody how they should live there lives, but smoking is not nor will ever be worth it. I have never been a smoker and I never will be a smoker. It is also unattractive when a woman smokes. It also suck to kiss a woman who just finished a cigarette. It's like kissing an ashtray.
    So don't go round kissing women that smoke. ::crazy1:

(bet ya didn't see that un coming.) hehehehe:angel:

It also suck to kiss a woman who just finished a cigarette. It's like kissing an ashtray. Quote. from KM.

Well that didn't stop you, now did it.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    It also suck to kiss a woman who just finished a cigarette. It's like kissing an ashtray. Quote. from KM.

Dat's what I'm talkin bout! lol

And your point is what?

And your point is what?
    My point is that when you are with a beautiful women, that it would not matter if she smoked or not. Thus my point you kissed a women who smoked. Did you not? I was saying it did not stop you right? Lets say your at a bar. You hear hey there is this beautiful women who likes you. Her friends let you know. Now you look at her and she is smoking hot. She looks at you and fires up a cig, and waves you over. What are you going to do? Say sorry I only talk with non-smokers. I think not. So let me ask you if you had a beautiful women coming on to you would you turn her down because she smoked?
    Last edited by howdy; 12-31-2008 at 10:04 PM.

My point is that when you are with a beautiful women, that it would not matter if she smoked or not. Thus my point you kissed a women who smoked. Did you not? I was saying it did not stop you right? Lets say your at a bar. You hear hey there is this beautiful women who likes you. Her friends let you know. Now you look at her and she is smoking hot. She looks at you and fires up a cig, and waves you over. What are you going to do? Say sorry I only talk with non-smokers. I think not. So let me ask you if you had a beautiful women coming on to you would you turn her down because she smoked?
    OK Howdy, You're right! You do have a point. No I would'nt turn down a beautiful woman, even if she smokes.

OK Howdy, You're right! You do have a point. No I would'nt turn down a beautiful woman, even if she smokes.
    How about if she lit up a big ole stinky cigar?

Hey send her over my way, I got a new botle of listerine. I anit that picky. Heck at my age I can't afford to be . hehehehehehe

Hey send her over my way, I got a new botle of listerine. I anit that picky. Heck at my age I can't afford to be . hehehehehehe
    That's for sure!

Sure the dragon-lady is sexy looking, but she still needs a breath mint.