Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

tommywho70x Guest

Re: Searching for our common ground.

H..ebrew
    A..merican
    P..rince
    P..rodigy
    Y..ahoo!/?;)
    Birthday 2jews, Happy Birthday 2jews, Happy Birthday (about:blank), Happy Birthday 2jews...and many more.com+>||<+moc.erom ynam DNA testing...

BORSCHT (Beet Soup)
    BELT (The Catskills)

Check out the "Woodstock Notion" shop...:)

http://www.woodstockearth.net

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    H..ebrew
    A..merican
    P..rince
    P..rodigy
    Y..ahoo!/?;)
    I got a nice big poster in my bedroom of the American flag with the word "Democracy" written on it..each letter is the symbol for a major American corp.

D..Disney
    E..Enron
    M..McDonalds
    O..AT&T symbol
    C..Coca-Cola
    R..Toys-R-Us
    A..Anheiser Busch
    C..CNN
    Y..Yahoo

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mroels
    I got a nice big poster in my bedroom of the American flag with the word "Democracy" written on it..each letter is the symbol for a major American corp.

D..Disney <-- AOL Preview Channel -- MSN Active Channels -- CRAY Z glue.ie?
    E..Enron <-- Kenneth Lay down hand: 7No Trump BRIDGE Yahoo! GAMES!!00
    M..McDonalds <-- Big Mac(1)Ray Kroc(2)Dave Thomas(3)Where's the beef?
    O..AT&T symbol <-- GLOBAL ('merge') SBC HOOKS (Yahoo! DIAL Perfect 88)
    C..Coca-Cola <-- No Coke, Pepsi! (SNL) First Cast, MSN TV Trivia quizlet.zzz
    R..Toys-R-Us <-- Gerald Ford as a GIRAFFE.~??
    A..Anheiser Busch <-- Don McMahon and his CLYDESDALES...
    C..CNN <-- AOL -- TWB -- RR -- ATWOLA.COM+Plus! "Standard Name Query"
    Y..Yahoo
    <-- Yeah, who????????????????????????????????????????

LOGOsh? [MS-FLAG: Start]<--- CLick there, I double-dare you --!>

I want that poster! please 2 send me the copyright info from it unless you know where i can get one.

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    <-- Yeah, who????????????????????????????????????????

LOGOsh? [MS-FLAG: Start]<--- CLick there, I double-dare you --!>

I want that poster! please 2 send me the copyright info from it unless you know where i can get one.
    I bought it from an artist selling his work at a street fair in san diego..he had some cool stuff..the democracy flag --yes each letter is the logo not symbol -- and i bought another piece from him called 3000 famous faces of the 20th Century...nice collage of 3000 headshots spiralling to the middle point!!

Anyway I don't think he has a store and he's still constructing his website -- he's pretty young not very establised yet -- www.chimpanjesus.com

His email address is [email protected] if you want to contact the artist. I'll try take a picture through my cell phone and post it if i can find the infra-red thing for my computer!
    Last edited by mroels; 10-12-2005 at 02:00 PM.

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mroels
    I bought it from an artist selling his work at a street fair in san diego..he had some cool stuff..the democracy flag --yes each letter is the logo not symbol -- and i bought another piece from him called 3000 famous faces of the 20th Century...nice collage of 3000 headshots spiralling to the middle point!!

Anyway I don't think he has a store and he's still constructing his website -- he's pretty young not very establised yet -- www.chimpanjesus.com

His email address is [email protected] if you want to contact the artist. I'll try take a picture through my cell phone and post it if i can find the infra-red thing for my computer!
    wassamadda, your dongle get dingleberried to somebody's Klingon Dictionary?

in English: are you referring to a missing IrXfer Hardware Device Type: adapter or is it a software problem with Microsoft's Infrared MMX (tm) INTEL remote controllers (sm) ? at ? Hot G3SPOT [My Site]scamming... :D

if the former, i hope you find it and if the latter, we may be able to help each other; i show you how to bypass everybody and hack into Big-Mama-One (this computer) DirectXYZippy! (Precision GPS dump on Box: 78617-3472)

your poster maker looks like freshmeat for REALTHINGS.US to rope into our little zoo of dissident artists, thanx, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Holy crud, a real live socilibocrat!!!!!
    Wow, purely amazing....................
    yes,.........well we have come to the conclusion you are easily "amazed" and extremely "reactionary"!!with political labeling and other nonsense.you give intelligence a BAD name!!not that we are surprised.all part of the get a head at the expense of others attitude of the rightwing PARADE OF FOOLS!!all with good intentons of course......you'd think!!backa da bus fool!!:eek: :p ;)

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    yes,.........well we have come to the conclusion you are easily "amazed" and extremely "reactionary"!!with political labeling and other nonsense.you give intelligence a BAD name!!not that we are surprised.all part of the get a head at the expense of others attitude of the rightwing PARADE OF FOOLS!!all with good intentons of course......you'd think!!backa da bus fool!!:eek: :p ;)
    Oh, lexx, lexx, lexx! Do you not realize that Raider is maintaining the GOOD name George Carlin gave to Military Intelligence Personnel (mips) : OXYMORONS.

Check this thread out and see what kind of a coward our good friend from Nunyah really is:------------------------------------------------------>>

<< http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6260 >>c:\exit...\quit\?command/?;)hohohohohohohohohoh! Merry 52Xmax TURBO (CDROM)

Similar Threads

1. any time you actually will be ever searching to find
    By mNoelleLarsonb in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:58 AM
  2. Strip Searching Palestinians
    By KishmeernTuches in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:09 PM
  3. Searching
    By 4u2nv in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 08:46 PM
  4. Searching For Starvation 'Cure'
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 02:57 PM
  5. A HOW TO - Searching on Scam.com
    By fano3 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 10:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 000, ???, aaron, abortions, about, abstinence, accuracy, across, act, address, administration, admit, adult, advance, advantages, advocate, aff, affairs, afford, africa, african, after, age, ages, agreed, ain, aka, alds, ale, alien, aliens, all, allowed, allowing, alot, als, also, amazing, american, and, annie, another, answer, answers, anti, anyone, aol, apology, appears, approve, are, aren, army, around, art, artist, artists, ashamed, ass, assembly, assista, assistance, associate, ation, attack, attempt, attention, attitude, avg, avoid, aware, baby, back, bad, ball, balls, banks, based, basic, because, become, becomes, bee, been, behalf, being, benefit, benefits, best, bet, better, bigots, bike, billionaire, birth, bit, bla, blame, blog, blowing, boards, bodies, body, books, border, bought, bow, box, boy, brain, brand, break, breaking, breaks, bri, bridge, bring, bro, brother, bunk, bur, burn, burnt, businesses, bust, but, buying, called, calling, calls, can, cannot, car, card, care, carry, carter, cas, case, cases, cash, cast, cat, catch, caused, ced, cell, cer, challenge, chan, chance, channel, characteristics, charities, chat, chea, cherry, chi, chicago, chickenhawk, choose, chris, christia, christian, christians, cities, citizens, citizenship, claim, classes, classic, cleared, cli, click, clients, clinto, clo, close, closed, clothing, coca, coke, cola, collected, college, color, com, comes, coming, comma, commit, common, communication, completely, compu, computer, con, concerned, connected, connection, contact, contest, context, contrast, conversation, cooperation, corp, corporations, correct, correction, cosmic, cost, costs, countries, country, county, coward, crack, cre, crea, create, credit, credit cards, criminals, cuts, cyber, cycle, daily, dam, dame, damen, damn, daughter, day, days, dealing, debates, decision, ded, deductions, defending, deficit, definition, demand, den, der, deserve, desperate, detail, development, devil, dia, dial, dick, did, didn, different, differently, difficult, digital, ding, diploma, diplomatic, direct, dirty, dis, discussing, discussion, disney, disrespect, distribution, diversity, dna, doc, does, doesn, don, dona, dont, door, double, dow, down, drawing, dropped, due, dump, e -, each, ead, ear, earlier, early, earned, easily, economic, eed, effect, eliminate, email address, eme, emergency, end, ended, engine, environment, epine, erupting, essential, est, etc, eternity, eth, ever, every, exempt, exists, exit, expanding, experience, experiences, explain, explained, extra, extremely, eye, eyes, fac, face, factual, failure, fair, fairy, families, famous, father, favorite, fear, fears, fed, federal, fee, feel, feeling, feels, feet, first, fla, flag, flat, fly, focus, fools, for, ford, foreigners, forever, forget, form, forma, fortune, forward, found, foundation, fox, fra, france, free, freinds, french, friendly, friendship, from, fully, fun, function, future, gallery, games, gas, gates, gave, gay, gee, geeks, gender, general, george, gerald, get real, gets, getting, girl, giving, global, going, gone, gonna, good, goods, got, gotta, gov, gps, gra, grab, great, ground, group, groups, guy, guys, had, halloween, han, hand, handed, hands, happen, happened, happy, harbor, hard, harder, hardware, harley, harry, has, hat, have, hawaii, hawk, head, healthcare, healthy, heard, heart, hell, help, helping, helps, hem, her, here, heren, hey, high, higher, hil, him, hire, his, hoch, holding, holds, hole, holy, homosexual, honey, horrible, horse, hose, hosting, hotmail, house, how, huge, huma, human, humans, hurt, ian, ica, ignorant, ill, illegally, ime, immigrant, immigration, impact, important, inbox, include, india, indian, indians, individual, individuals, industry, info, ing, insanity, inspires, instead, institution, insult, insulted, intel, intelligence, inter, interested, intern, involved, ion, isn, issue, issues, ist, its, joe, join, joke, joy, just, keep, keeps, kennedy, kenneth, kick, kicked, kicking, killed, kind, kinds, kingdom, knocks, know, known, knows, lady, land, large, las, last, law, leads, leaves, leaving, led, legally, legit, less, let, letter, lexx, lied, life, light, like, liked, limited, lines, link, links, listen, lives, living, loan, lobbyists, local, logo, lol, long, longer, lord, lose, losing, loss, lot, luck, luke, lunatic, mad, made, mail, make, makes, making, mama, management, many, mar, mari, marine, marke, market, marriage, marti, martin, mass, mat, matter, max, mea, meaning, medical, member, members, mental, merge, merry, message, methods, mexican, mexicans, mexico, mind, mirror, moc, mod, model, moment, month, moore, morals, more, move, movemen, moves, movies, msn, much, name, named, nasty, nation, national, nationali, navy, nazis, nec, need, needed, needs, ner, nervous, net, never, new, newman, nice, nigh, night, nobody, normal, nose, not, note, nothing, now, numbers, nyc, oas, off, offering, official, older, omg, once, ones, only, operations, opportunities, opportunity, opposition, options, order, ore, org, original, ouch, our, out, over, overwhelming, own, pack, parade, part, partner, partnership, pathetic, paul, paying, payments, perception, perfect, permission, person, personal, personally, persons, php, physical, picture, piece, pissed, place, plains, plane, play, played, players, please, point, pointed, pointy, policies, policy, poor, por, pos, positive, possible, post, posts, potus, powerful, precision, prejudiced, prepared, presiden, pretty, prevention, preview, prices, prior, privacy, private, probably, production, products, professional, profiles, progress, promote, protection, public, pull, purely, purpose, putting, qualified, quan, question, questions, qui, quit, quote, race, raise, raised, ran, rare, rated, rats, raving, rea, read, real, reality, really, reason, reasonable, reasons, red, registered, regulations, related, religious, remarks, remember, represent, represents, resident, respect, response, responses, responsible, rest, retired, rich, rid, rights, robes, roma, rome, ron, room, rope, rump, safe, safety, san, save, saves, says, scam, scam.com, scamming, sci, scientific, scottish, screwed, searching, seem, self, selling, semi, sense, sensitive, set, sets, sex, shape, sharing, ship, shop, should, shouldn, show, shut, simple, simply, sincere, sit, site, smart, smoke, smoking gun, social security, sole, some, somebody, something, sometimes, son, soo, sorry, sounds, soup, source, spa, spanish, spe, speak, speaking, special, spend, sphere, spirit, spiritual, split, staff, stage, stages, standard, star, stark, start, started, starting, starts, state, statement, states, stati, station, stay, stole, stop, street, student, students, submit, such, suck, sucks, sul, superior, supplier, supply, sure, survive, sweet, swi, system, systems, take, taken, takes, taking, tal, talk, talking, tax break, taxes, teach, ted, tell, tent, terms, terrorist, test, testing, tex, texas, text, than, that, the, themselves, there, they, thing, things, think, this, those, thought, thread, threads, threat, throw, tick, til, time, times, tip, title, tme, toe, told, tolerance, tom, tommy, ton, tongue, too, topic, totally, touch, tough, toy, trac, traction, trade, tradition, trailer, trailers, trash, treat, treated, treats, tribute, tries, triple, trouble, try, trying, turning, two, types, una, understand, une, unemployment, unfortunate, uni, united, unofficial, unwan, upset, ure, url, used, users, usual, values, ven, vent, ver, victim, view, viola, wan, want, wanted, wars, was, wash, waste, wave, way, wealthy, wear, weather, week, weekly, welcome, welfare, were, wha, what, when, who, why, will, wins, wis, with, woma, wome, won, woods, worked, workers, working, works, worry, worse, wow, write, wrong, www, yahoo, year, years, you, young, younger, your, youth

View Tag Cloud