+ Reply to Thread

Standard Insurance - Extended Disability Scam-AVOID THEM LIKE EBOLA.

I have been paying these criminals through my work for over 20 years. The cost has risen from $20 a month to a hundred in that time. I have never made a claim before, now i have to make a claim, due to back injuries.
    They sent me an INFURIATING Letter to describe, at length, WHY they don;t have to pay-beause i have a workmen's comp case going that is going to take MONTHS and perhaps into 2015 to settle until I can see one check from them. So they used that as an "excuse" to deny my claim. That was their excuse-"you have a claim going with them, even though it is not settled, we are not paying you and we have denied your claim.

Repeated phone calls to these crooks result in getting shuffled off to one dead number after another and "PERPETUAL HOLD". they have made it literally impossible to talk to anyone about this matter. MEanwhile, they were there every single payday for over 20 years, with their hand out, eagerly gobbling up their chunk of my paycheck. Of course, now that they might have to pay out, the game's change completely! Insurance companies are scams from the get-go, paying them money is easy, getting money OUT of them? Try getting blood out of a rock!
    Will have no further dealings with these rattlesnakes at standard and kicking myself that i ever trusted such thieving, scamming scum as STANDARD! If you;re smart, avoid them like the ebola virus yourself! If one of them even bothers to reply, which i doubt, I ecckon it will be good. But like i said regardless of what lies they will tell you to sign up, and they were lies from beginning to end! All they concern themselves with is collecting the money you are stupid enough to pay them-if it has anything to do with PAYING OUT, it comes slightly lower then whale shit at the bottom of the marianas trench to these con men/women!

Re: Standard Insurance - Extended Disability Scam-AVOID THEM LIKE EBOLA.

they have made it literally impossible to talk to anyone about this matter. MEanwhile, they were there every single payday for over 20 years, with their hand out, eagerly gobbling up their chunk of my paycheck.