+ Reply to Thread

DHS club (Discount Home Shopping club)

Has nayone heard about a MLM called DHS club. I am looking at it and have no real information on it except what the DHS people tell me.
    TelephonF

Re: DHS club (Discount Home Shopping club)

I would not recommend joining DHS Club. I joined about 5 years ago, and paid about $40 in. You have to pay $10 month dues, or so. Had one person go in under me, which paid me about $3 per month. So, I was losing $7 a month. The goods advertised were all right, but available almost anywhere for less. This sorta cons you into buying from the club in order to boost your own return, but you end up paying more in the long run. The best way to make a good living from home is ebay, but that takes lots of time and research, little of which most people are willing to expend. I do, and I do quite well. But, be warned. ANYTHING worth doing is worth doing well, and the computer jobs ain't it. ;) Good luck!

Re: DHS club (Discount Home Shopping club)

Quote Originally Posted by vonniebelle
    I would not recommend joining DHS Club. I joined about 5 years ago, and paid about $40 in. You have to pay $10 month dues, or so. Had one person go in under me, which paid me about $3 per month. So, I was losing $7 a month. The goods advertised were all right, but available almost anywhere for less. This sorta cons you into buying from the club in order to boost your own return, but you end up paying more in the long run. The best way to make a good living from home is ebay, but that takes lots of time and research, little of which most people are willing to expend. I do, and I do quite well. But, be warned. ANYTHING worth doing is worth doing well, and the computer jobs ain't it. ;) Good luck!
    Thanks Vonnie,
    I was joining to place my website in there mall and pay a commision for sales. I was not looking to join to make money thru downline or whatever. Thanks for the input.
    TelephonF