+ Reply to Thread

A letter to Howie Mandel

Ok Howie. First of all you I am a fan. I respect your career. I am writing you a positive letter:

Dear Howie Mandel:

We know you are a germaphobe and it is getting old hearing about it. You have your reasons and that's fine...blah, blah, blah.

Since you are a genius Twitter and self marketer.... Please read the next lines 20 times and let it marinate on your Canuck mind.

WEAR GLOVES!

Not only wear gloves, design AWESOME STYLISH gloves with the very best handcrafted material. Silk, satin, leather, etc. Throw your name on it. Maybe partner with Howard Stern. Also promote to the world positive anti-germ customs. I love the Japs and the bowing, gloves are the new pink! QVC these in the honor of Joan Rivers!

BECOME A TREND SETTER, not just a celeb

Sincerely,
    Scam.com Vlad

PS :
    here's something you can pay me $10,000 for a 100 million dollar profit. No lawsuits, I'll sign tomorrow, I promise. Deal or no deal brother?
    Last edited by Administrator; 09-15-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Re: A letter to Howie Mandel

oh well, i remember his beginnings i think he's matured alot!? didn't know he was a GERMaphobe but then i think millions of people are TOO i sure know a few and even in my own family!? and even I tend to fall into that mindset when i'm not feeling well!? i like to see him present THAT idea to SHARK TANK?! :errr: :freak3: :bah: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Howie Mandel is such a suckass to Simon Cowell this year on America's Got Talent. I hate it.

I love Americas Got Talent. Better talent this year but Howard Stern did a much better job. Your letter to Howie makes sense to me. He can't have any more attention drawn to him with his germaphobia, so why not try it? He could come out with his own line of gloves. Thin, stylish and you wash them when needed.