+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    6th man on moon claims that we are not alone

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5zlfgyxOrerlLPWFZ
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  2. #2

    Re: 6th man on moon claims that we are not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Anybody with half a brain should be able to figue that out for themselves.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: 6th man on moon claims that we are not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Anybody with half a brain should be able to figue that out for themselves.

    But surely it is more significant when you consider the source?

    There are many who claim to have seen such things, who are either lying or deluded, but here we have a respected astronaught, a man who went to the moon, saying quite clearly, that there are not only intelligent life forms, but they have visited this planet on several occasions, and that their motive is not one of malice at all.

    Of course, during the interview, I can hear of no actual evidence that he puts forward to support his claims, yet he does speak in a very self assured way, therefore, he is either telling the truth, or he is lying, and if he is lying, what would be a good reason for him to lie? Is he seeking to boost his bank account, perhaps? Is he looking to embaress his former colleagues..? What motive what he need to lie, and why come out now and speak about such things?

    Moreover, since it is a former astronaught who has made these claims, I would like someone from NASA or the US Government to offer a formal response to what were some quite specific claims.

    I think the public are deserving of that.

    There was one part of the interview in which I felt he called it wrong though.

    He seems to think that most will just take it in their stride, were the Governments to formally disclose that there was intelligent life, and that it had visited earth, but I have a feeling that such news would see a cultural and social revolution among mankind.

    I can imagine a whole new wave of alien religions sprouting up, perhaps even taking over traditional religions in power and in number?

    I can imagine conventional religionists claiming that these visitors are either

    A) Angels from 'heaven', come to earth, as prophesised, etc..

    B) Demons from hell, etc...

    I think the reaction to the news would be hysteria and ignorance, heck, we cannot even get along among our own, what chance do we have with another species?
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: 6th man on moon claims that we are not alone

    I've alway found it hard to believe we are alone in the universe. Even if you go by the numbers and do the math, (which I haven't), there's bound to be other forms of life on other planets.

    I even find it hard to believe God would only make one planet with life on it. Makes no sense. To use bread and wine which is so often used for biblical mediphores. A baker rarely only makes one loaf of bread, and a wine maker usually makes more than one barrel of wine. :sun_smiley:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: 6th man on moon claims that we are not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    I've alway found it hard to believe we are alone in the universe. Even if you go by the numbers and do the math, (which I haven't), there's bound to be other forms of life on other planets.

    I even find it hard to believe God would only make one planet with life on it. Makes no sense. To use bread and wine which is so often used for biblical mediphores. A baker rarely only makes one loaf of bread, and a wine maker usually makes more than one barrel of wine. :sun_smiley:
    I am just offering what I read here, you understand, but I recall once reading that if man and animals were created, then two or three other species, of similar intelligence to man, were also created, on two or three other planets.

    There is a sort of race on.

    The winner will be those that can best use science and technology to good ends, and avoid self destruction.

    The winner would be the species that would reach a period of true enlightenment, in which there would be no more needless killing, etc.

    It is then that the secrets of the universe, and our legacy would be given, to the species that achieved that.

    The other creations, having failed, would most likely self destroy, through war or disease, for example.

    From the same source, I also read that aside from those three planets and species, the universe is populated by species that were created by a creator(s) not the same as that which created us, and the other three species mentioned.

    This is all highly speculative, of course, and I have no evidence to show it, but it was something I read a time ago, that caught my attention for a moment...
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: 6th man on moon claims that we are not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    I am just offering what I read here, you understand, but I recall once reading that if man and animals were created, then two or three other species, of similar intelligence to man, were also created, on two or three other planets.

    There is a sort of race on.

    The winner will be those that can best use science and technology to good ends, and avoid self destruction.

    The winner would be the species that would reach a period of true enlightenment, in which there would be no more needless killing, etc.

    It is then that the secrets of the universe, and our legacy would be given, to the species that achieved that.

    The other creations, having failed, would most likely self destroy, through war or disease, for example.

    From the same source, I also read that aside from those three planets and species, the universe is populated by species that were created by a creator(s) not the same as that which created us, and the other three species mentioned.

    This is all highly speculative, of course, and I have no evidence to show it, but it was something I read a time ago, that caught my attention for a moment...
    It'd sure make one heck of a movie. :blunt:

  7. #7

    Re: 6th man on moon claims that we are not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    It'd sure make one heck of a movie. :blunt:
    Well to coin a phrase from the show The X Files---We are not alone here agent Mulder. They have been here for a very long time now.

    There are some that believe, that life on this planet is nothing more than a lab experiment by some type of beings that have real intellegence and are just playing with us.

    That could explain how new species just seem to pop up every so often. That could explain how every so often we just seem to make giant leaps and bounds in technology. Like we are being given this info and being lead.

    And I could even be one of THEM.

Similar Threads

  1. Did man really walked on the moon?
    By Peninha in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:05 PM
  2. The moon landings?
    By pr0xx1d in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:18 AM
  3. Fly Me To The Moon
    By soulbro in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 06:59 AM
  4. Landing on the moon.
    By myglobalresults in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 06:26 PM
  5. structure on the moon?
    By stevecl in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 01:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •