+ Reply to Thread

telecomsubs.com Scam | telecomsubs.com review

These people do not do what they say at all. They love to take your money and never respond to emails at all. When I first did a transaction online through their company they kept saying that they will provide me with the service I purchased but kept beating around the bush. I never received a call from them or any services. Yeah they look professional but that is just a cover up so they can pretend to be some big time company and then when you tell them that you will get back your money for unrendered services they threaten you with lawyers which I don't think they have and why could they afford these so called lawyers when they can't afford to provide anything they say they would... SCAMMERS! BEWARE FOLKS!

Re: telecomsubs.com Scam | telecomsubs.com review

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Quote Originally Posted by thetrafficnetwork View Post
    These people do not do what they say at all. They love to take your money and never respond to emails at all. When I first did a transaction online through their company they kept saying that they will provide me with the service I purchased but kept beating around the bush. I never received a call from them or any services. Yeah they look professional but that is just a cover up so they can pretend to be some big time company and then when you tell them that you will get back your money for unrendered services they threaten you with lawyers which I don't think they have and why could they afford these so called lawyers when they can't afford to provide anything they say they would... SCAMMERS! BEWARE FOLKS!
    http://thetrafficnetwork.co is a SCAM COMPANY Who used this lame website as an attempt to further destroy the reputation of our good company after we filed a criminal fraud complaint against them in the State of Texas for Credit Card Fraud. They even told us they would and I quote ruin us on the internet we have the emails to prove it and are in the process of filing suit against them for defamation. I would suggest this website remove this defamation and lib-ales statement from this company who has never used our site or purchased anything from us. This email is from the same user above who was obviously not intelligent enough to change his name. The person is using a website to fraudulently take peoples money through there website we paid them 50.00 for marking website traffic that http://thetrafficnetwork.co they never delivered the traffic after we filed the complaints they went around the internet posting slanderous comments.

dropyourd Guest

TOTAL RIPOFF

DO NOT USE www.telecomsubs.com, wwwphoneinstallers.com or any affiliates

this guy is a complete fraud- took me for a 200.00 platinum membership then pulled an auto renew I am fighting with the bank