+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Massive

Whispering wind Guest

The Massive

I woke with a jolt one rainy night, a little fear crept over me. It was not a rational fear just one of those insipid fears that slither across ones soul from time-to-time to remind us that we are mortal. The bedside clock stood at 2.32 a.m. I wondered if that signified anything of importance. Everything seems important to me nowadays. I was in a jungle at the time, a grey frog with silly eyes watched me from the wall above my head. I don’t know the language of grey frogs and I don’t have time to learn. I didn’t come to be perfect.

As I sat on my bed slightly dazed from sleep, a full color video started to play in my mind’s eye. I watched a being that I could not see very well crossing a rocky piece of ground traveling in slow motion. I could see every stone and lump of dirt in the scene and here and there stood a few bushes, rather scrubbly bushes of little ecological value, I’d say.

I could feel that beyond the bushes was something nasty. It made me very nervous. I am always worried about stuff jumping me. It’s part of my Sicilian DNA or something liked that. My perception followed the invisible being who wasn’t moving very fast so I had to temper my nervousness and wait to discover what manner of evil lurked ahead. It seemed to take forever to round the vegetation that impeded my view.

Then I saw sitting on the ground, a black magician that I had met briefly the day before. He was all dressed in khaki clothes. He looked ridiculous pretending to be macho. I swear he thought he was CIA or some kind of BS that comes from the annuls of paranoia politics.

The invisible being that stalked the man turned out to a grey spider of deadly proportion. Things in the Mirror World can be very oversized. This character was at least as big as a human and many times stronger. I realized the spider was going to attack and eat the man on the ground. I thought to warn him and then I changed my mind. It didn’t seem right for me to interfere with a proper flow of events.

Anyway, later I relapsed a bit and so I told the black magician that he had only a few months to live and he shrugged and accepted his fate. It was good he didn’t struggle with his karma as it might have upset me, I tend to get sentimental even for the very rotten ones.

The video clicked off after five minutes, I was still a bit rattled so I had a slug of vodka to calm my nerves. Two nights later another full color video appeared and this time the invisible being was showing me how it could approach in slow motion through a forest without disturbing the leaves and braches of the thick vegetation. I was terribly impressed and I told it so.

There was a beautiful dog by my bed that had followed me around for forty days, it began to bark. It is very strange how a dog can see things in other worlds that humans can’t normally see.

Then I saw lots of other information.

There is a massive something on its way like the invisible spider. It will begin cleaning the earth on or after October 14th. I think it will eat Philadelphia and most of New Jersey. NJ has never been high on my list of nice places but Philly is truly lovely. Anyway maybe there is something evil lurking there that doesn’t meet the eye at first. Who knows?

I have no compassion for evil because I have enough on my plate transmuting my own evil. But our world is full of rotten people that spawn transdimensional devils that jump across to others and infect them. That is how evil spreads. And the human incubators for these devils have one extra heinous crime, which is the act of wandering around pretending to be normal and nice. The spider seems to know which are truly nice and which might offer a good lunch. I suggested Bin Laden, it didn’t seem to take my idea seriously. Barbara Streisand, Tom Jones, any chance?

It is all very strange and marvelous.

I have taken to wearing lavender perfume as I’ve been told spiders don’t like lavender. It might be a con I am not sure if spiders have noses, I rather think they don’t. Silly eh?

Stuart Wilde

Re: The Massive

OK, that was one very creepy story, I'm going to have nightmares about my sons tarantula taking over the house now.

[B]the geometric highway[/B]

hmmm, as i read that about spiders. here is something:)

at nite when i lay down for sleep. i always felt a prescence well i reckon from the age of 21 this started but yeah that prescence started to shape itself as a mass of inky/black movement in the corner of my left eye.

i simply sh"t it, honestly!!,
    i thought my eyes were f""cked, then the paranoia kicked in maybe its crabs or something.
    but i went to the opticians sometime later, explained the situation apparently its the light in my room before i switch it off, it kinda stamps itself into my visi...actually that wasn't the explanation at all, it was more clinical and i felt like a fool explaining myself to him, anyways the optician jsut pointed to the door after his explanation

....these inky type thingy's were scaring me, so when it happened at night i forced myself to stare right at them, what i noticed was that they were of insect shape, like a spider tho as if they had been drawn with a ruler??? u know very prominent, precise yet there was still a chaotic spill to it.... i didn't know anything about fractuls/geometric entities at the time. so trying to describe this experience was painfully odd.

this tuesday coming will be a year since that night when i looked at these spider things and behind them i saw a huge grid appear. a grid which could be described as lattice shaped. on each point of the lattice was a spider, moving back and forth yet staying still at the same time.

woof! was i mad?

i was strangely confident i wasn't, reading posts such as stuarts helps power that armour against being cynical and oppress against listening to ur internal dialouge and hearing it tell u, 'ur all wrong, ur mad mate, go to the opticians, u have scabby crabs in ur eyes'

pffft to that onwards and upwards.

this world is indeed a very brighly lit ride.

When I was a child I had a mirror above my bed and I would stare at it until my appearance changed and I saw someone else looking back at me.
    Now as an adult I know that it wasn't my imagination because it still happens today and I don't need a mirror.
    I can be talking to someone and suddenly their face starts to change. It happens quickly sometimes and at other times it's like a slow transformation. The creepiest times are when I see a mans face take over that of a womans like a snapshot, and I have seen one persons face change so clearly into that of 2 other faces that I could draw clearly each face.
    Most of the time I look away when it starts to happen but there are times when I look back and the face is still there.

So, you see, even those of us who don't believe in conspiracies and other worlds, God or whatever, can and do experience mysterious things and accept that weird stuff happens. However, I think the brain is responsible for a lot of stuff we see and can't explain. Like deja vu for example.
    Last edited by Smashingplates; 10-09-2005 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashingplates
    OK, that was one very creepy story, I'm going to have nightmares about my sons tarantula taking over the house now.
    Please sweety don't Tarantula's are intelligent and dignified creatures and they would be very sad if they knew that their 'guardians' parent/s would be horrified by them.

Sleep well... ;)

Lol, dignified? Have you ever watched a tarantula liquify it's dinner? :eek:

I've lost count to how many spiders I've whacked out of existence.. :D
    I do feel a little bad for ending the life of one of God's creations though..
    But the thought of being bitten kinda freaks me out, there's plenty of them over here...:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind

Then I saw lots of other information.

There is a massive something on its way like the invisible spider. It will begin cleaning the earth on or after October 14th. I think it will eat Philadelphia and most of New Jersey. NJ has never been high on my list of nice places but Philly is truly lovely. Anyway maybe there is something evil lurking there that doesn�t meet the eye at first. Who knows?
    Hey, have a friend who lives in Jersey, maybe there is something evil there...
    Hopefully it's gone before I visit there one day...;)

Quote Originally Posted by Smashingplates
    When I was a child I had a mirror above my bed and I would stare at it until my appearance changed and I saw someone else looking back at me.
    Now as an adult I know that it wasn't my imagination because it still happens today and I don't need a mirror.
    I can be talking to someone and suddenly their face starts to change. It happens quickly sometimes and at other times it's like a slow transformation. The creepiest times are when I see a mans face take over that of a womans like a snapshot, and I have seen one persons face change so clearly into that of 2 other faces that I could draw clearly each face.
    Most of the time I look away when it starts to happen but there are times when I look back and the face is still there.

So, you see, even those of us who don't believe in conspiracies and other worlds, God or whatever, can and do experience mysterious things and accept that weird stuff happens. However, I think the brain is responsible for a lot of stuff we see and can't explain. Like deja vu for example.
    That's interesting, a while ago I read on a site that mirrors are a gateway to other dimensions..It mentioned, by staring at the mirror in a dimly lit room, your face will change and you'll start to see lots of different weird faces... :confused:
    "All truth passes through 3 stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    -- Arthur Schopenhauer