+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you feel about Muslims ?

I'll start a religious thread since there's so much craziness going on. How do you feel about Muslims? Have you ever worked with one, known one? What is your story? Do you only know what you see or hear on tv or the radio?

I dated an Egyptian goddess for 4 years and basically was a Muslim just out of boredom and curiosity (seriously) (swear to God/Allah...whatever) and its a beautiful religion but put anything under a microscope, you can find some stupid things that MAN edited or used 'creative license' with. Extreme mormons, christians, muslims, jews, don't get the 'BIG PICTURE'.

LOVE, acceptance, lead by example, try to avoid excessive vices. The true devil is over-indulgence. Whether it is power, money, greed, glutony, drugs, alcohol, revenge, anger, hatred, vanity.....that is THE DEVIL. He isn't some red skinned man.....he is the earthbound thing that haunts your inner voice to 'take the easy path'.

I think Muslims are 97% ok. It seems to calm down prison-violence ironically. It is the #1 religion in the world. The muslims in civilized countries are hard working contributing citizens. I think the younger generations will change the anti-women setiment within 50 years. Youths rebel.

I hate the anti-Jesus proclamation, I think Mohammed could have been the reincarnation of Christ (is your mind blown yet?). Man garbled the Koran and Bible to their leverage and slant of control, therefore it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Re: How do you feel about Muslims ?

One can pray any damn way they please... I don't care. UNLESS, I start to feel I have to keep one eye on you at all times in order to protect myself or my family should you decide to go bat-shit crazy in the name of your religion. Then we're going to have a problem.

It seems like if you pray at home, at night in the morning, privately it is fine. When there's organized establishments, money / control / rules / interpretation is in the 'wild card'. The biggest threat is solidarity and an evolved sense of faith, not some crappy sermons, bad music, judgmental guidelines and books with more holes in it than swiss cheese.:judges:

Unfortunately, I've had bad experiences with Muslim men. The few I have known were back stabbers, looking for ways to subvert to their own ends. As for Muslim women, I've found them to be reasonable good people, open to Western ideas, but tied to Muslim traditions and domineering husbands.

If you take away the Koran and its violent verses, we may have the beginnings of a good relationship. It's usually the clerics who stir things up, claiming Allah demands this or that. The real problem for Muslims is the Koran, it is full of hatred for infidels. The Koran is also full of childish verses, almost like fairy land. It doesn't promote tolerance for other ideas or religions, but claims Allah must be obeyed at all cost. If you keep things as they are, apply old rules to a modern world, Allah will be pleased. Thus, we have Sharia Law, turning back the clock to ancient traditions to subvert the modern world.

In short, I like Muslim women, am suspicious of their men, and dislike their medieval religion.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-03-2014 at 11:31 PM.

I agree. I think the horrible men make a person like me more desirable to the Arabic women. I think the level of appreciation for simple respect is amplified with whiteys like me.

Hi
    I believe there are good and bad people in all religion. Religions are not bad they all are good also we cannot say that muslims are good or bad, chirtians are good or bad, hindus are good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    All I know is what I read about the Islamic faith.
    An Islamic woman is not to marry out of her faith. The children in an Islamic marriage are to be raised Muslim. A Muslim man can marry out of his faith but the children are to be raised Muslim. I would presume marrying out of the Islamic faith would present problems. Islamic man marries Christian woman, yikes.

What you have described in your posts is an Arabic woman who was not practicing her Islamic faith.
    A Muslim woman who is devout would not see her Islamic faith as a bad thing. The Islamic man she would be involved with would be treating her just as he should be according to their Islamic faith.
    You on the other hand would be breaking all of the Islamic rules. lol

Off with her head or probably stone her to death.
    Here's just about all I need to know about Islamic religions...define Apostasy. Click Here!

Look it up....
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie777 View Post
    Hi
    I believe there are good and bad people in all religion. Religions are not bad they all are good also we cannot say that muslims are good or bad, chirtians are good or bad, hindus are good or bad.
    Do you even know what Islam TEACHES? Yes, Islam is BAD. It is a cancer that needs to be cut out anywhere it's found. It has only grown through Jihad.

As a woman, you really need to find out what life is like under Islamic rule in ANY country. Get RAPED, and you will be stoned or sent to prison because YOU were "promiscuous." That's only the start.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 09-08-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Hi
    i might agree with you except i have never met a CHIRTAIN!? i'm not sayin they DONT exist i just dont know any..........OMG.......YOUR not a chirtian are you!? ::yelcutelaughA::spin2::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Do you even know what Islam TEACHES? Yes, Islam is BAD. It is a cancer that needs to be cut out anywhere it's found. It has only grown through Jihad.

As a woman, you really need to find out what life is like under Islamic rule in ANY country. Get RAPED, and you will be stoned or sent to prison because YOU were "promiscuous." That's only the start.
    Now what you are saying is pretty offensive!! everyone has the right to say what he/she thinks not to impose what you think on others. I have study religions and I respect all the religions but you seems to be thinking only about Jihad. What a pitty!

Now what you are saying is pretty offensive!! everyone has the right to say what he/she thinks not to impose what you think on others. I have study religions and I respect all the religions but you seems to be thinking only about Jihad. What a pitty!
    Conserve is the very definition of narrow minded. People like him that get all their information from Fox news have no choice but to be bigoted. It's all they know. Look up his posts on race and gay issues. As long as you are a white christian that believes every single thing he does you're OK in his book. Otherwise you are a lib tard, commie, homo lover and oh yes, a god hater.

The funniest (ironic funny) thing is he thinks he is doing right. But if his myths were true he would be the one christ said he did not know. He seems to do the exact opposite of the teachings. He hates the poor and downtrodden. I would also guess he has never given a cent to charity when no one was looking.

It's difficult to wrap your head around, that's for sure. That's why I decided to just keep it really simple. The more I tried to understand, the more mixed up I got.

Just call me STUPID, right now, simplicity works for me.

I'll pass on the Islamic faith, they have way too much catching up to do.
    What's with all this killing when God, to me, is all about love and forgiveness.

Like I said, I've just gone to STUPID, cause nothing makes any sense to me anymore.
    Peg, The muslims have not learned to ignore the commands to kill like the christians have. Someday maybe they will pick and choose what to use in their book the way christains do.

It's difficult to wrap your head around, that's for sure. That's why I decided to just keep it really simple. The more I tried to understand, the more mixed up I got.

Just call me STUPID, right now, simplicity works for me.

I'll pass on the Islamic faith, they have way too much catching up to do.
    What's with all this killing when God, to me, is all about love and forgiveness.

Like I said, I've just gone to STUPID, cause nothing makes any sense to me anymore.
    Just for perspective...the Islamic faith isn't the only faith that had their hand in slaughtering hundreds of thousands...

The Crusades
    The Inquisition
    The Witch-hunting

The post-medieval period
    Democide in the Americas, Africa and Australia
    Slavery in the Americas and Africa
    Beatification and canonisation of flawed figures

Click Here!

Not to mention the 'christian' terrorists here that kill doctors and bomb abortion clinics, all in the name of the lord....:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Like I said in a previous post, I try and live my life so that I'm comfortable and I don't feel I'm a bad person. Killing, to me, isn't the right thing to do. Of all things, killing in the name of your Religion takes the cake as being wrong.
    Humans can justify, twist and turn everything around to fit their agenda, look at our legal system. People taking plea deals, saying they are guilty when innocent, just to satisfy the, in crowd. It's the thing to do these days. Just like many accept collateral damage when going after the supposed enemy and then of course I can through in abortion as being the most demonic event I could think of, taking the life of your own child. It should leave everyone with many questions.

We know eye witness accounts are not a good source for knowing the truths about what has taken place in incidents that end up in a court of law. Just from what we know about humans, how in the world could we think the Bible is correct and factual. Makes sense to me the words and meaning would leave us with different interpretations, it's for us to figure out what fits.
    Very well said.

A book of mythology is hardly a road-map to a good life. While many of the things that the bible says do make for a better world if followed... these tend to be the ones ignored. Give to the poor etc. Fortunately most of the commands to kill are ignored too. Unless you count abortion clinic bombings.

I think most of us know what is right and wrong, it's really not that difficult to figure out.

People seem to have a built in way to know right and wrong. Religious people are no more moral than no religious people. Sadly in almost all cases religion is used as a vehicle to power. A way to control people.

Lastly and this is just what I suspect. If Christ was real and came back, i would bet that the doubters of today would be the first ones to follow the teachings. The last ones would be the pious ones. Can you imagine the look on Conserves face when he was told to give everything to the poor and follow? To be kind to the dark people? OMG. The horror.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Very well said.

A book of mythology is hardly a road-map to a good life. While many of the things that the bible says do make for a better world if followed... these tend to be the ones ignored. Give to the poor etc. Fortunately most of the commands to kill are ignored too. Unless you count abortion clinic bombings.

People seem to have a built in way to know right and wrong. Religious people are no more moral than no religious people. Sadly in almost all cases religion is used as a vehicle to power. A way to control people.

Lastly and this is just what I suspect. If Christ was real and came back, i would bet that the doubters of today would be the first ones to follow the teachings. The last ones would be the pious ones. Can you imagine the look on Conserves face when he was told to give everything to the poor and follow? To be kind to the dark people? OMG. The horror.
    If christ came back he'd likely (hopefully) settle the issue over our gay brothers and sisters as well...finally...conserve would start his bomb vest over that sentiment fer sure...
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard