+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    joe1dunbar Guest

    lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    isnt that a decent idea, i mean there are all these people asking for that one solid internet program, and then all these other people are lieing or spamming them, why dont we just vote and slap it right here in this forum? we can discuss the five programs we would like to vote for in this thread. my vote goes for

    1. emerald passport inc.
    2. global domains international

    what do you guys think?

    joe

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    Dude, you are still going to get everyone claiming their opportunity is the best. Most people on here are either bias towards their business or against them all. Their is only a hand full of "Betweeners."

    What exactly are you trying to achieve here?

  3. #3
    joe1dunbar Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    dont now, i guess a little less spaming, maybe a few nice discussions on why one program is better then another, and ending up with a top program that people can look at and say hey i finally found that one program.

    but maybe im dreaming......again

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    124

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little sp

    joe1dunbar

    What's your definition of spam? Are you talking about people who pass through and post an ad with their affiliate links? (see those here almost every day) Or are you including the posts where people actually ask for something legit and then some other members post a little info about what they're doing. If you are including those, then what are people supposed to give for answers? "Duh, I dunno.."

  5. #5
    docb Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    Emerald Passport???

    OMG ....wake up!

    That is a hogcrap 2 UP program that boasts 3-5k per week and "no cold calling or explaining as everything is automated .."

    EPI is not even based in the USA ... it is based in Panama and the "Moe, Larry and Curly" from LLI that moved a bunch of folks over are now actively recruiting folks into Coastal Vacations

    EPI touts "information" that anyone can gather for free off the net ... it has the same concept as Global Prosperity and LLI in promoting expensive week long seminars

  6. #6
    joe1dunbar Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    Quote Originally Posted by docb
    Emerald Passport???

    OMG ....wake up!

    That is a hogcrap 2 UP program that boasts 3-5k per week and "no cold calling or explaining as everything is automated .."

    EPI is not even based in the USA ... it is based in Panama and the "Moe, Larry and Curly" from LLI that moved a bunch of folks over are now actively recruiting folks into Coastal Vacations

    EPI touts information that anyone can gather for free off the net ... it has the same concept as Global Prosperity and LLI in promoting expensive week long seminars
    k, search in mlm/pyramid scams "emerald passport" änd go to the third one down and you will see what people think of it.

  7. #7
    docb Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    I couldnt find what you found ...

    I just know the track record of the principals ... the concept is identical to Liberty League International and anyone that believes a program allows someone to make 3-5k per week "and do nothing cause the system is all automated and there is no cold calling and I do no selliing" is the type of sucker the EPI crowd loves to see an inquiry from

  8. #8

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little sp

    This guy is promoting Emerald Passport in another thread.
    A quick search on RipOffReport.com says not to go near
    Emerald Passport.

    M
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff123790.htm




    Quote Originally Posted by joe1dunbar
    isnt that a decent idea, i mean there are all these people asking for that one solid internet program, and then all these other people are lieing or spamming them, why dont we just vote and slap it right here in this forum? we can discuss the five programs we would like to vote for in this thread. my vote goes for

    1. emerald passport inc.
    2. global domains international

    what do you guys think?

    joe

  9. #9
    docb Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    EPI is a spinoff from Liberty League International ...Siler / "Dr" Reisner (and being he is a complete ass I can only imagine previously that he had to be a proctologist) and Cox (previously also scammed folks promoting Global Prosperity) are all now actively recruiting for the 2Up program called Coastal Vacations

    Makes ya wonder if all of these folks are making the 5-20k per week they all claim with "no selling or telling" then why do they need to jump from one deal to another??? Global Prosperity / Liberty League International & Emerald Passport are all clones of each except wrapped with a different bow on the front of the package

  10. #10
    joe1dunbar Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    Quote Originally Posted by docb
    EPI is a spinoff from Liberty League International ...Siler / "Dr" Reisner (and being he is a complete ass I can only imagine previously that he had to be a proctologist) and Cox (previously also scammed folks promoting Global Prosperity) are all now actively recruiting for the 2Up program called Coastal Vacations

    Makes ya wonder if all of these folks are making the 5-20k per week they all claim with "no selling or telling" then why do they need to jump from one deal to another??? Global Prosperity / Liberty League International & Emerald Passport are all clones of each except wrapped with a different bow on the front of the package
    you are a really great guy, i bet you have some great friends, and have had a couple of really great wives that just didnt work out for some reason.

    joe

    if your wondering were this came from, im sick of turning the other cheek as well as calling me an ass when ive had around 10 posts or so, or maybe you are just used to calling people that because you are not near them, you cant see them, so you dont have the common decency that most humans have when speaking with eachother.

  11. #11
    docb Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    Joe:

    I speak the truth ... obviously that is something you are uncomfortable hearing so I gather you must be involved with this wonderful opp ???

  12. #12
    scud1 Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    Quote Originally Posted by docb
    Joe:

    I speak the truth ... obviously that is something you are uncomfortable hearing so I gather you must be involved with this wonderful opp ???
    Fortunately, Joe has left the building!!

    http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=103243&postcount=31

    :D

  13. #13
    joe1dunbar Guest

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    Quote Originally Posted by scud1
    Fortunately, Joe has left the building!!

    http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=103243&postcount=31

    :D
    or have i, no jk, im gone

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    No need to bother, it's already been done here:

    http://mlminsider.com/bestcompanyresults2004.htm

    Best Company Results 2004

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Re: lets have a vote for the top five programs and i think that might end a little spam

    I'm not exactly an expert. I'm just another workin stiff who a few years ago got sick of it (2001 to be exact) and tried some on-line MLM from home. Turns out I was good enough at sales to replace my salary from work so here I am today, and frankly I like workin for me! :) ....... who has the best opportunity? Everyone has a different answer .... for a while for me it was LL and for a while it was GDI, both were OK $$$$wise.

    Right now (for the past 14 months) I been with EPI. This may sound stoopid :rolleyes: but I like the people. I'm making good $$$$$, but I think that's really more about me than them. I'm not gonna PUMP EPI, it's really up to each individual to find their own "right patch" .... but I will compliment the people at EPI. They've been more helpful and supportive of my efforts than LL or GDI were .... they're kinda newer and smaller and therefore "tryin harder" because of it.

    I think EPI is a good "right now" deal. Down the road? Who knows. But at the moment EPI is really generating $$$$$ for me with a very comprehensive product line-up for me to sell and really rock solid customer relationship skills on staff.

    It's fun to be involved with an industry that continues to create new opportunities for us. What's gonna be THE NEXT BIG THING? I don't pretend to know. I'm sure it will find me when it happens, but THE BIG THING FOR NOW for me is EPI.

    Will that change? Probably so, seems it always does and I have no crystal ball.

    Bill

Similar Threads

  1. Spam Hunter - Drum Records SPAM ( DPM CORP )
    By ladystaraz in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 02:07 PM
  2. Lets go Patriots Lets Go !
    By Administrator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 10:35 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:44 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 01:46 PM
  5. Lets get it over with
    By Ronster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 06:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
2001, ???, about, aff, all, also, ama, and, another, answer, answers, anyone, are, around, ass, ball, bar, based, because, bee, been, best, bet, better, bow, building, bunch, but, called, calling, can, cant, claim, claiming, clo, coastal, com, comfortable, common, complete, con, concept, continues, couldn, crea, create, crowd, customer, day, deal, definition, der, did, didn, didnt, different, ding, discuss, does, don, dont, dow, down, dude, each, ear, eed, emerald, end, even, every, everything, expert, finally, find, five, folks, for, forma, forum, found, fra, free, from, front, gdi, global, going, gone, gonna, good, got, great, guess, guy, guys, had, han, hand, harder, has, hat, have, hem, her, here, hey, his, hose, huma, humans, ice, idea, ill, imagine, inc, inc., individual, industry, info, information, ing, inter, international, internet, into, involved, ion, isn, joe, jump, just, know, knows, larry, league, legit, less, lets, liberty, like, line, little, long, loves, make, making, may, mea, members, might, mlm, moment, more, moved, need, net, next, nice, not, nothing, now, off, only, opp, opportunities, opportunity, out, outs, over, own, package, panama, pas, pass, passport, people, per, php, pos, post, posts, probably, product, program, programs, pump, pyramid, quick, quote, really, reason, record, recruiting, replace, rock, sales, same, scammed, scams, search, sell, selling, semi, ship, solid, some, spa, spam, spamming, speak, speaking, staff, supposed, sure, system, talking, than, that, the, their, there, they, thing, think, this, those, thread, today, top, track, track record, tried, trying, turning, type, una, uni, url, usa, used, vacations, vote, wake, was, week, were, wha, what, when, while, who, why, will, wise, with, wives, wonderful, wrapped, years, you, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •