+ Reply to Thread

Retail profits not shown on IDS

I've had to start a new thread on this because once again our inept Administrator has ''accidentally'' deleted a perfectly good thread. Please administrator, take more care with deleting threads.

This is aimed at BoxAlarm who accused me of having no brain because I stated that retail profits for distributors are not reported on Income Disclosure Statements, so here's the proof from one of the big MLM's Herbalife:

The amounts above are in addition to and do not include profits earned on the resale of products to consumers or other Distributors.
    http://factsaboutherbalife.com/media...mpensation.pdf

Retail profits are difficult to quantify unless every IBO in the world reports every month whether they have consumed all the products they order, sold some, or sold all of them.

You project yourself as an expert Boxy, so who has the brain now?
    Last edited by ChrisDoyle; 09-01-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Re: Retail profits not shown on IDS

For Amway the "average IBO income" is from a survey and in theory should include retail sales along with monthly bonuses, but it doesn't include yearly bonuses. In reality of course, many hobbyists don't track their profits from retail sales whereas from bonuses it's easy.

The average income for various qualifiers on the other hand does not include income from retail sales.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Those disclosures also do not show business expenses, which can be significant.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Those disclosures also do not show business expenses, which can be significant.
    They don't need to be. My direct expenses are very small and because i have a very knowledgeable accountant who specializes in MLM, my tax bill is kept low because of all the home business allowances that are available. I realise your experience with expenses was different but was due to your own stupidity.

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I've had to start a new thread on this because once again our inept Administrator has ''accidentally'' deleted a perfectly good thread. Please administrator, take more care with deleting threads.
    Are you really sure you want to go there since this site has allowed you to post your unsubstantiated MLM garbage for years?

"OUR"
    inept administrators....

Too funny!!!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Are you really sure you want to go there since this site has allowed you to post your unsubstantiated MLM garbage for years?

"OUR"
    inept administrators....

Too funny!!!
    Criticizing the mods is a breach of forum rules isn't it?
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

http://thompsonburton.com/mlmattorne...rs-ftc-part-2/

The best way for a company to ensure that claims regarding its payment plan are given properly is to put the information on a silver platter for the distributors to use. It’s not the distributors’ job to gather the data; it’s the distributors job to zealously represent your company and all the while properly disclosing the information provided to them. This is why every company should provide its distributors with an income disclosure document: the ultimate, end-all-end-all, “Swiss Army knife” for distributors to give income claims.

At a minimum, an income disclosure document should include:
    1.A statement of the average amount of time per day, week or month spent by the distributors at each rank to achieve the various levels;
    2.The year or years during which the disclosed results were achieved;
    3.A statement of the average earnings achieved by all distributors at each rank;
    4.The Highest and Lowest earnings achieved weekly by distributors at each rank; and
    5.The percentage of distributors at each rank who achieve the average income.

The silence from the MLMers is deafening.