+ Reply to Thread

is there a legal online business?

i've spent so many hours on the internet trying to find a real business. i just want to make extra income like most of the people. does anyone know a real online business that really pays?can anyone share?

Re: is there a legal online business?

Yeah, mine does. (Global Domains) like all the legit ones, you have to work at it. Unless you have a really good web presence already, it takes some time to build it up. But it is very legit. I have a link to it on my website in my profile if you want to take a look at it. There are plenty of others out there that are legit and earn money, and most are on the same principle that you have to work at it.

There are others that are a little risky, like the paid to autosurf programs, but they are legit and they pay out. The risky part is that a lot of them run into trouble and have to close up. But there are threads on here about the ones that are doing well.

Hope that helps!

Regardless of what type of home business that you are going to do on the internet, find one that you actually feel comfortable with. Myself I will not allow myself to be part of something that can potentially hurt others financially. I would also prefer to sell something that you can touch and feel saying basically a real product. There are a lot of decent affiliate programs out there that are offered through Linkshare and Commision Junction. Also there are website building sites that offer both the website and hosting on a yearly basis. Try sitesell.com or citymax.com both quite helpful. I have sites on with both of them, but feel that sitesell will give you excellent placement on the search engines if you follow the steps of building a website with them. If done properly you will end up in the top 6% of websites on the internet out of 56 million websites. I would sooner be part of something that will be there for the long term and I feel that most MLM programs do not have that staying power and never will as most offer only hype with no real value. One thing though with building your own successful website it is something that requires time to be done properly. The backward thinking of building a website and having it up in two days doesn't work.
    You have to put effort into it for it to be successful or you will be like most who end up with nothing. Do it right the first time and you can benefit from it for years to come or maybe even a lifetime.
    Good luck to you though with whatever you may do.

plross Guest

Quote Originally Posted by edlawton
    Yeah, mine does. (Global Domains) like all the legit ones, you have to work at it. Unless you have a really good web presence already, it takes some time to build it up. But it is very legit. I have a link to it on my website in my profile if you want to take a look at it. There are plenty of others out there that are legit and earn money, and most are on the same principle that you have to work at it.

There are others that are a little risky, like the paid to autosurf programs, but they are legit and they pay out. The risky part is that a lot of them run into trouble and have to close up. But there are threads on here about the ones that are doing well.

Hope that helps!
    Hello,

I am involved with Ameriplan & I have been really pleased & it works just like they promise, I can finally say that I have finally found a ahome based business that really works, the only catch is, you do have to work @ the business, the money doesn't automatically fall into your bank account.
    I hope you find something that works for you. If you are interested in more information please feel free to call me or email me all of my information is in my profile.

plross Guest

[QUOTE=plross]Hello,

I am involved with Ameriplan & I have been really pleased & it works just like they promise, I can finally say that I have finally found a ahome based business that really works, the only catch is, you do have to work @ the business, the money doesn't automatically fall into your bank account.
    I hope you find something that works for you. If you are interested in more information please feel free to call me @ 281-209-9168 or email me all of my information is in my profile & will be more than happy to share with you the business that I am involved in.

plross Guest

[QUOTE=plross]Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by bado463
    Regardless of what type of home business that you are going to do on the internet, find one that you actually feel comfortable with. Myself I will not allow myself to be part of something that can potentially hurt others financially. I would also prefer to sell something that you can touch and feel saying basically a real product. There are a lot of decent affiliate programs out there that are offered through Linkshare and Commision Junction. Also there are website building sites that offer both the website and hosting on a yearly basis. Try sitesell.com or citymax.com both quite helpful. I have sites on with both of them, but feel that sitesell will give you excellent placement on the search engines if you follow the steps of building a website with them. If done properly you will end up in the top 6% of websites on the internet out of 56 million websites. I would sooner be part of something that will be there for the long term and I feel that most MLM programs do not have that staying power and never will as most offer only hype with no real value. One thing though with building your own successful website it is something that requires time to be done properly. The backward thinking of building a website and having it up in two days doesn't work.
    You have to put effort into it for it to be successful or you will be like most who end up with nothing. Do it right the first time and you can benefit from it for years to come or maybe even a lifetime.
    Good luck to you though with whatever you may do.

---->>>hello! i checked sitesell before and i like how it works but right now i don't have a product to sell yet. am still looking for stuff to sell. i actually have an idea but i don't have a resource yet. and i don't know if it will work. i know they say you should think of something that is related to your hobby but its hard to find suppliers also. that's the hard part. how much is the set-up cost again?is it $399?how long did it actually take you to make money or at least get your start up money back?

thanks so much!!!

[QUOTE=plross]
    Quote Originally Posted by plross
    Hello,

I hope you find something that works for you. If you are interested in more information please feel free to call me @ 281-209-9168 or email me all of my information is in my profile & will be more than happy to share with you the business that I am involved in.

hello! what is it about?i hope its not MLM.

How about trading stocks online??

Quote Originally Posted by raymondyanglu
    How about trading stocks online??

i am not really familiar with that :(

I bought Site Build it (SBI), which is web site business building software from Sitesell.com and it was well worth the money and the investment. I have gotten back my original investment in it about twenty fold already. For someone who is setting out for the first time online, Ken Evoy's whole Sitesell package is one of the best foundational courses in Internet Marketing they will find (if not the best). He also has a great forum for those who buy SBI where you will always find people who are willing to assist you.

One should try to read widely and learn from other internet "gurus" as well. One should also think about eventually merging all or part of Ken's SiteSell philosophy with other website building models such as XSite Pro and/or Dreamweaver sites, as these tools are more suitable, in some ways, for the more advanced IM Marketer.

Not everything Ken Evoy (a former doctor and millionaire offline) who owns SiteSell tells you is 100% accurate, but he is very near the mark. He is a man of great integrity and substance and I praise him very highly. His success is well deserved.