+ Reply to Thread

Resortsolutionsnow.com is a definite scam

I received a phone call from Resortsolutionsnow.com, Supposedly there are people willing to pay good money to rent my timeshare in Las Vegas. I would get $4,200 net for three weeks at Las Vegas, after the $900 deposit fee. I only have a week, but "Interval International, (a timeshare rental group I once belonged to 25 years ago), gives two free weeks when I go through this booking company". "Everything will be recorded on the phone, there will be a separate verification line, we will send the contract by email. So will you put the $900 deposit on VISA?" So I asked why do I give them my visa number. "To show that I am serious." "We will not charge your VISA until you have signed the contract. So what will be your VISA card to start the process?" What do you need the VISA number for now, before you send me a contract to sign? "For verification". For verification of what, I asked. "You are much too paranoid to do business with us." He hung up. The number he used to call me was 321-280-3034.

Re: Resortsolutionsnow.com is a definite scam

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Re: Resortsolutionsnow.com is a definite scam

The best thing you can do is to cancel your timeshare contract. There is no resale market for timeshares; you can find timeshares on eBay even for pennies. I recommend you to read an article with good information about this: http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/81...-presentation/