+ Reply to Thread

"MJ Audrey" dating site scam

I received this email this am:

Hi Dear,

I am M. J. Audrey, I believe I met you on one of these match making websites, Millionaire Match/Match/Senior Match, but couldn’t follow up due to my busy schedule with business, I just could not forget you as I am ready for a new life now. Even if you decide not to respond back to this message, I will like you to take this as a personal advice from me.

"No matter what you are going through in life now, and no matter how life treats you, do not forget to keep that beautiful smiles" It’s your treasure keep it safe.

Leave me a message on my private email address (mjaudrey2021@gmail.com) and please tell me more about yourself, your profile, present location, Age, past love experience (Marital Status) and what you seek. Let’s give this a try.
    ------
    NOTE: Please reply only if you have sense of humor, caring, romantic, ready for a long term relationship, between the ages 45-68, Mentally, Physically and “Financially stable”. Thanks.

M. J. Audrey

This scammer was stupid enough to include his real email which is rperry@ccse.biz
    upon a facebook search it appears that this scammer is named Rick Perry who is married and lives in Knoxvilled TN!
    This idiot needs to be called out!:
    poor wife!
    j

"MJ Audrey" dating site email scam

I received this email this am:

Hi Dear,

I am M. J. Audrey, I believe I met you on one of these match making websites, Millionaire Match/Match/Senior Match, but couldn’t follow up due to my busy schedule with business, I just could not forget you as I am ready for a new life now. Even if you decide not to respond back to this message, I will like you to take this as a personal advice from me.

"No matter what you are going through in life now, and no matter how life treats you, do not forget to keep that beautiful smiles" It’s your treasure keep it safe.

Leave me a message on my private email address (mjaudrey2021@gmail.com) and please tell me more about yourself, your profile, present location, Age, past love experience (Marital Status) and what you seek. Let’s give this a try.
    ------
    NOTE: Please reply only if you have sense of humor, caring, romantic, ready for a long term relationship, between the ages 45-68, Mentally, Physically and “Financially stable”. Thanks.

M. J. Audrey

This scammer was stupid enough to include his real email which is rperry@ccse.biz
    upon a facebook search it appears that this scammer is named Rick Perry who is married and lives in Knoxvilled TN!
    This idiot needs to be called out!:
    poor wife!
    j

Re: "MJ Audrey" dating site scam

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com