+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    What do you read into (fun thread)

    ....members avatars & signatures?

    After all, we all have the freedom to choose our own, therefore, our selection is perhaps a snapshot into the psyche of the member.

    Pick a member, and use some imagination to determine what you take from the person's sig and avatar.

    Could be fun...

    :sun_smiley:
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  2. #2

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    ....members avatars & signatures?

    After all, we all have the freedom to choose our own, therefore, our selection is perhaps a snapshot into the psyche of the member.

    Pick a member, and use some imagination to determine what you take from the person's sig and avatar.

    Could be fun...

    :sun_smiley:
    Well it seems to me that your avatar the wolf behind a tree is just laying in wait to pounce on something. Hmmm could be your just hungry and are looking for something to eat?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Lol.

    My powers of observation lead me to believe that your avatar, together with your sig, entail that you had snow on your mind, when you selected it.

    :angel:
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  4. #4

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Lol.

    My powers of observation lead me to believe that your avatar, together with your sig, entail that you had snow on your mind, when you selected it.

    :angel:
    On my mind, my car, my roof and just about every place you can think of. But when I was a little kid , heavy snowing was the best thing that couldhappen as it shut down the schools. But now I have to shovel it and drive in it. Yep, sure did change my mind about it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    On my mind, my car, my roof and just about every place you can think of. But when I was a little kid , heavy snowing was the best thing that couldhappen as it shut down the schools. But now I have to shovel it and drive in it. Yep, sure did change my mind about it.
    Given your other avatar, the shadow. I would assume you to be one that sits back and watches, takes in all the information and deciphers it. Then when the time is right you act, but only after you are certain you have all the scraps of info.

  6. #6

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Given your other avatar, the shadow. I would assume you to be one that sits back and watches, takes in all the information and deciphers it. Then when the time is right you act, but only after you are certain you have all the scraps of info.
    As a virgo you will find that I am a very analytical person. You are quite correct in you assessment. while I mostly go with a gut feeling I also need to have as many facts as I can get by whatever means available.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Given your other avatar, the shadow. I would assume you to be one that sits back and watches, takes in all the information and deciphers it. Then when the time is right you act, but only after you are certain you have all the scraps of info.
    That was to OT, right?

    Well, my impression of your sig is that you are man with a sense of humour, in an ironic way, and your avatar is a subconcious longing for another chance at childhood?

    Am I close..?
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  8. #8

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    That was to OT, right?

    Well, my impression of your sig is that you are man with a sense of humour, in an ironic way, and your avatar is a subconcious longing for another chance at childhood?

    Am I close..?
    What do you mean another chance at his child hood? He has never left his first one yet. LOL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,042

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Given your other avatar, the shadow. I would assume you to be one that sits back and watches, takes in all the information and deciphers it. Then when the time is right you act, but only after you are certain you have all the scraps of info.
    Oh... I like that Jim's avatar too.


    Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

    Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,042

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    ....members avatars & signatures?

    After all, we all have the freedom to choose our own, therefore, our selection is perhaps a snapshot into the psyche of the member.

    Pick a member, and use some imagination to determine what you take from the person's sig and avatar.

    Could be fun...

    :sun_smiley:
    Hmmm... I don't know why but when I see your avatar I remember "White Fang" by Jack London...


    Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

    Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    345

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    ....members avatars & signatures?

    After all, we all have the freedom to choose our own, therefore, our selection is perhaps a snapshot into the psyche of the member.

    Pick a member, and use some imagination to determine what you take from the person's sig and avatar.

    Could be fun...

    :sun_smiley:
    You are Italian and you are a lone wolf?
    "Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Qi123 View Post
    You are Italian and you are a lone wolf?
    Wow.

    That's some spooky stuff there, folks...:sun_smiley:
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    That was to OT, right?

    Well, my impression of your sig is that you are man with a sense of humour, in an ironic way, and your avatar is a subconcious longing for another chance at childhood?

    Am I close..?
    Yea, actually I just refuse to grow up. I think yours emphasises how you look at the world and how curious you are at the what people say and how they act. The more you see and hear of people the more you wonder what drives them to do the things they do.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Btw, yours says to me that you are a man of science, and want the world to know this..?
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Btw, yours says to me that you are a man of science, and want the world to know this..?
    hehehehe, I think science and faith in God should go hand in hand. They kind of remind me of lovers. Constantly bickering. Often trying to accomplish the samething but unable to stop arguing long enough to do it. jmo

  16. #16

    Re: What do you read into (fun thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    hehehehe, I think science and faith in God should go hand in hand. They kind of remind me of lovers. Constantly bickering. Often trying to accomplish the samething but unable to stop arguing long enough to do it. jmo
    Well if they would just ask me I would set them all straight. After all I am older than dirt ya know and have seen it all LOL.

Similar Threads

  1. MCA Thread
    By rodneywalker in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 07:46 AM
  2. Asd Thread Gone Again???
    By The Grand Old Geezer in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 426
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:26 AM
  3. The what would you do thread?
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 08:43 AM
  4. Is ACN a scam? (READ THREAD BEFORE VOTING)
    By gsonic in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 02:45 PM
  5. What is a THREAD...Threat Of The Read?
    By Zilenna in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 10:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •