+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Yeah, MILITANT Atheists HATE God. Deal with it!

I love finding the triggers that set people off. In the thread of LIES the Atheists tell, the they chose not to defend their LIES, but instead focused on the use of my term "God-Hater" when referring to militant, evangelizing Atheists. I would not put real Agnostics in with Atheist as "God-Haters." Agnostics are just DOUBTERS. Those following the religion of Atheism are openly HOSTILE to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (the God of Israel).

What amuses me, if they are sincere (they're NOT), is that IF there is no God, then what difference does it make if I point out that they HATE the God of the OT & NT?

When Jesus was asked "What is the greatest Commandment?" He quoted Deuteronomy. The Jews quote the same passage. They refer to it as the Sch'ma:
    LISTEN Oh Israel! The Lord (YHVH) our God (Elohim) is ONE.
    You shall LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all of your might.

Jesus was speaking of the OLD TESTAMENT God -- the one the Atheists here mock, ridicule and speak out against on a DAILY basis. This is where they spend their time. They seem to have no other purpose here except to mock and ridicule the God Jesus said we are to love with all of our heart, soul and might.

To claim that you DON'T hate this God is beyond absurd. What's even more absurd is getting "offended" because I point out that they HATE something they claim doesn't exist. Of course they're not really offended but can't refute the Atheist lies I exposed so they divert attention from that thread topic.

Yeah, you HATE this God. Accept it.

Re: Yeah, MILITANT Atheists HATE God. Deal with it!

Only Ohein56 is actively evangelizing against God on this forum (at this time).

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Yeah, like I said, the hijacking of the Atheist Lies thread was only a diversion because their most common lies have been exposed as lies. They will not defend them in that thread. But I bet they'll just keep saying them in other threads as though repeating them often make a lie true.

Not only do I say it, GOD says it:

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. -- Romans 8:4

en·mi·ty

noun: enmity; plural noun: enmities

the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
    "enmity between Protestants and Catholics"
    synonyms: hostility, animosity, antagonism, friction, antipathy, animus, acrimony, bitterness, rancor, resentment, aversion, ill feeling, bad feeling, ill will, bad blood, hatred, hate, loathing, odium; More

Last edited by conserv4ever; 08-25-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Yeah, like I said, the hijacking of the Atheist Lies thread was only a diversion because their most common lies have been exposed as lies. They will not defend them in that thread. But I bet they'll just keep saying them in other threads as though repeating them often make a lie true.

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. -- Romans 8:4

en·mi·ty

the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
    synonyms: hostility, animosity, antagonism, friction, antipathy, animus, acrimony, bitterness, rancor, resentment, aversion, ill feeling, bad feeling, ill will, bad blood, hatred, hate, loathing, odium; More

Because when conserve hates it's done in the name of The Lord and that makes it ok in his eyes.

Have you read the bible yet?

Nope. Well don't worry you can keep pretending to be rightious a little while longer.

The thread title is an oxymoron. If you are an Atheist, you don't even acknowledge there is a God.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The thread title is an oxymoron. If you are an Atheist, you don't even acknowledge there is a God.
    Exactly...from the king of oxymorons himself!

He loves to hate...and he's sooo 'christlike' that way...huh?

I love finding the triggers that set people off. This thread is an excellent example of that!

rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

en·mi·ty

Excellent example of enmity...and u don't see a problem with that!? Really!?

So, again which god/religions the right one? And in answering that, if someone chooses a religion u don't agree with 'enmity' is the answer?!:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Exactly...from the king of oxymorons himself!

He loves to hate...and he's sooo 'christlike' that way...huh?
    l
    I don't know if you're a hater or not. Only you know the answer to that. But when you evangelize your atheism and toss out insults and whatever, you come across that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I love finding the triggers that set people off. This thread is an excellent example of that!
    l
    That's an admission that you're a troll.

OK, according to the TITLE, was expecting some REASONABLE/ORTHODOX methodology for "LETS make a DEAL" with atheism!? NOT some WHINE FEST?! and why does it always come down to MILITARY ACTION?! god is a CONQUEROR, by FORCE if necessary, that VOLUNTARY CHOICE stuff is for the NAIVE!? :bah: :rotz: :freak3: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I don't know if you're a hater or not. Only you know the answer to that. But when you evangelize your atheism and toss out insults and whatever, you come across that way.

That's an admission that you're a troll.
    LOL he was quoting conserve. So proof conserve is a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    LOL he was quoting conserve. So proof conserve is a troll?
    No, this is strong evidence of a troll.

Originally Posted by ohein56
    I love finding the triggers that set people off.

I love finding the triggers that set people off. In the thread of LIES the Atheists tell, the they chose not to defend their LIES, but instead focused on the use of my term "God-Hater" when referring to militant, evangelizing Atheists. I would not put real Agnostics in with Atheist as "God-Haters." Agnostics are just DOUBTERS. Those following the religion of Atheism are openly HOSTILE to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (the God of Israel).
    I totally destroyed and debunked your so called list of lies.

What amuses me, if they are sincere (they're NOT), is that IF there is no God, then what difference does it make if I point out that they HATE the God of the OT & NT?
    Or that I hate Sauron or the boogie man. Maybe I will turn into a pillar of salt? Or be flooded without a boat?

When Jesus was asked "What is the greatest Commandment?" He quoted Deuteronomy. The Jews quote the same passage. They refer to it as the Sch'ma:
    LISTEN Oh Israel! The Lord (YHVH) our God (Elohim) is ONE.
    You shall LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all of your might.

So a character in a work of fantasy said what?
    Jesus was speaking of the OLD TESTAMENT God -- the one the Atheists here mock, ridicule and speak out against on a DAILY basis. This is where they spend their time. They seem to have no other purpose here except to mock and ridicule the God Jesus said we are to love with all of our heart, soul and might.

To claim that you DON'T hate this God is beyond absurd. What's even more absurd is getting "offended" because I point out that they HATE something they claim doesn't exist. Of course they're not really offended but can't refute the Atheist lies I exposed so they divert attention from that thread topic.
    No, what is absurd is you shouting about some book of fantasy. That and thinking your great list of two things that I totally shot down was important.

Yeah, you HATE this God. Accept it.
    This god, sounds like you are talking about yourself. I bet you'ed like to do some water walking right. Well guess what. Jesus says you can. Do it and be on CNN tonight.

Prove me wrong

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

No, this is strong evidence of a troll.
    So then this too is strong evidence of being a troll?

I love finding the triggers that set people off.

Yes, I'd say Ohein's behavior on this forum can be considered trollish.

Yes, I'd say Ohein's behavior on this forum can be considered trollish.
    And yours is one of a lying hypocrite...

Thanks for clearing that up.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard