+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 337 to 352 of 367

  1. #337
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    I didn't think you'd reply with anything worthwhile. Thanks for confirming your idiocy ...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  2. #338
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #339
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Closed minded?!

    Protecting again I see.

    If provided sufficient evidence, am I willing to change my opinion? Yep...

    Are christians, such as yourself? Nope...

    That is all...!

    rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  4. #340
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Projecting... not protecting...fyi
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  5. #341
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    If provided sufficient evidence, am I willing to change my opinion? Yep...
    So you're agnostic. Glad we finally got there.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  6. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Nope, you should open your closed mind.

    So, you're saying that all atheists are actually agnostic, because with proof/evidence they'll change their minds? Is that your claim?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  7. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Will you ever change your mind about cheezus, and or gaawd?

    So, who's mind is closed here?

    rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  8. #344
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    So, you're saying that all atheists are actually agnostic, because with proof/evidence they'll change their minds? Is that your claim?
    A "strong" atheist would go to their death denying God, even with evidence.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  9. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    No...a strong atheist, even with proof of gawds existence, would deny servitude to the sky fairy.

    In other words, he'd say, so, you're real huh?

    Fuck gawd regardless...!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  10. #346
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    So, you're mind is closed then!

    Glad we got there, finally.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  11. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    More like you're closed minded since you're the one deciding my position on things when I haven't stated my position on the issue.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  12. #348
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    [QUOTE=ohein56;1886326]No...a strong atheist, even with proof of gawds existence, would deny servitude to the sky fairy.

    the thing is you are IMAGINING such a scenario that is NOT possible!? to know god is to worship god you might say simply because its the best thing you will ever experience like getting a new car you might say in comparison!? ::rryumy::yelcutelaughA::king22:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #349
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by joefool44
    More like you're closed minded since you're the one deciding my position on things when I haven't stated my position on the issue.
    Projecting again, huh jhokey!?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  14. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Not projecting, just speaking the truth.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  15. #351
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Here's a lie that xtians tell about atheists..."you're closed minded"...

    It's a lie, as we're always open to new EVIDENCE...much unlike braindead apologists...like joefool44.

    Isn't that right jhokey?

    If you evade the question, as you usually do, don't bitch when the hole in your argument is filled by someone else...dummy.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  16. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Common Atheist's LIES about Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    the thing is you are IMAGINING such a scenario that is NOT possible!? to know god is to worship god you might say simply because its the best thing you will ever experience like getting a new car you might say in comparison!?
    Based on what? The bible, cnances dreams? What?

    YOU are the one imagining things!

    Since when are u a 'beLIEver'...?! You're beginning to sound like joefool44...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Similar Threads

  1. Atheist Leader Calls for Eradication of Christians
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than FOX
    By Bigfootz in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 11:40 PM
  3. Hey! We have something in common!
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 04:00 PM
  4. LIES LIES LIES LIES & MORE DAMNED BUSH LIES
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 12:45 AM
  5. What do they have in common?
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •