+ Reply to Thread

Freedom Club USA Founder Tom Lawler is wrongly accused!

Why was my last thread deleted??? I posted last about the cabal government injustice and shared powerful videos from FCUSA. FCUSA Founder Tom Lawler is under cabal injustice. His World Court is fighting back and the galactics are hologramming Tom Lawler as we speak. Freedom Club is NOT A SCAM and now NOTHING WILL STOP the INEVITABLE IMMINENT FREEDOM CLUB FUNDING!!! TEN YEARS IN AND THE CABAL MINIONS ARE USING THEIR LAST BREADTH TO WRONGLY ACCUSE FREEDOM CLUB USA FOUNDER TOM LAWLER!!!

FREEDOM CLUB USA FOREVER!!!

Re: Freedom Club USA Founder Tom Lawler is wrongly accused!

That's right, Box of Rocks. You tell em. And don't forget about the galactics, the hollow earth people, Saint Germain, eight stranded DNA, holograms, clones, the Papal decree, the Dinar and all of the other amazing facts that are being promulgated by FCUSA.

Re: Freedom Club USA Founder Tom Lawler is "toast" because of his own incompetence

Hello All-
    Lux et Veritas: You have it absolutely correct. I would also throw in the luxurious, extravagant victory celebration at the Atlantis Resort that didn't quite materialize. Nothing involving money or any tangible benefits going to the paid membership ever materializes. NESARA, Channeling with Nikola Tesla, St, Germain, and the "cabal" families, and now there's a warrant out for his arrest. Nice upstanding outfit, huh? Tom has turned FCUSA into a "new age" agenda cult. If that's what you're into, sign up fast, before the authorities come over with the black SUV's and haul Tom off to jail.
    Last edited by just watching; 06-09-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Re: Freedom Club USA Founder Tom Lawler is wrongly accused!

Quote Originally Posted by FCUSA-ROCKS View Post
    Why was my last thread deleted??? I posted last about the cabal government injustice and shared powerful videos from FCUSA. FCUSA Founder Tom Lawler is under cabal injustice. His World Court is fighting back and the galactics are hologramming Tom Lawler as we speak. Freedom Club is NOT A SCAM and now NOTHING WILL STOP the INEVITABLE IMMINENT FREEDOM CLUB FUNDING!!! TEN YEARS IN AND THE CABAL MINIONS ARE USING THEIR LAST BREADTH TO WRONGLY ACCUSE FREEDOM CLUB USA FOUNDER TOM LAWLER!!!

FREEDOM CLUB USA FOREVER!!!
    Wow this is a rabid fan of FCUSA. And the anti-FCUSAers call me the crazy! Look at this user, he's wailing on FCUSA.
    ANTIFCUSAERS ARE COWARDLY, CABAL—AIDING, PIECES OF RANCID CHICKEN SHIT. THERE ARE NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT THAT.

Re: There is an Outstanding Warrant for the Immediate Arrest of Freedom Club Founder Tom lawler

I hope you took note of the date of FCUSA-ROCKS' post. It's nearly 2 years old. At that time, FCUSA-ROCKS thought funding was coming, and Tom was a nice guy, but in those two years, time has told the story. FCUSA-ROCKS has not been paid, and Tom has done nothing but get himself into legal trouble. FCUSA-ROCKS dried up and went away, because there was nothing else to say, except that it's over. There is no funding, the "soon" and "imminent" RV hasn't happened, and the "free money" from the St. Germain fund hasn't materialized, either. A guy named Guy Drake did a song called "Welfare Cadillac" and it was a comment about Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" agenda. Plenty of free money for everybody. So, how did all that work out? It didn't. We still have poor people and bums. At least the government threw some money at the program, unlike Tom who takes in money, but puts out nothing but rhetoric.