+ Reply to Thread

Free Car Media legit?

I am in need of transportation and I heard of this site free car media that if you have a good driving record will place you with companies that will provide you with a car that is auto-wrapped to advertise their products. I just wanted to know has anyone registered with this company and received a car. They don't charge you can register for free. Just want to know if this has worked for anyone else?

Re: Free Car Media legit?

I'd love to know it too. Can some one share??? Thanks

Gas-Scam Guest

Re: DriveFreeSigns Car Media legit?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorescams79
    I am in need of transportation and I heard of this site free car media that if you have a good driving record will place you with companies that will provide you with a car that is auto-wrapped to advertise their products. I just wanted to know has anyone registered with this company and received a car. They don't charge you can register for free. Just want to know if this has worked for anyone else?
    Interesting,

There are legitimate companies who offer vehicles with advertising wraps for free. Needless to say, there are far more people wanting free cars than there are free cars, so unless you are located in a high demographic advertising area, like NYC, LA, etc., I would not hold out much hope for getting a free car. There are dozens of listing companies, but you will be wasting your money with most of them.

I use to be in the industry in NY, and in 1990 before all these scammers got involved selling listing services, there were many who got to drive free, but when I read some of these companies claiming to have thousands of free cars on the road, sorry, this is pure BS. The novelty is wearing off, so the industry is not in as much demand as it once was. I dropped auto wraps and moved to Mobile LED Billboards which are more acceptable and less money to start, and can generate just as much money as the full wraps once did.

Mobile advertising is a great medium, and very cost effective for small businesses, and autowrap industry targeted the big companies, like Pepsi, Yahoo, etc., but the real businesses to service are your local businesses, and that is where our Mobile LED Billboards can provide you with a free car is you go out locally and sell space on your billboard for $50.00 to $100.00 per month, and with just a few clients, you can easily cover your new car payments. All businesses must advertise to survive and thrive, and small businesses will pay $100. per month to try any new medium, so you can get paid to park and drive if you want to.

Good luck,

DRIVEFREESIGNS To GET PAID To PARK and DRIVE

Amazing,

One of the most profitable and low cost means to advertise has always been the answer to your own home business success. I have used magnetic signs for years, and they work, but not like the use to, so I switched to Mobile LED Billboard in back of my vehicles window and it has been working great for years, been getting paid to park and drive since for over a decade, all from a couple units purchased years ago, the great thing about LED's, they last and last. Sold a ton of products I have promoted through this technology, so I was surprised to find this old thread and no one else who is using this cost effective media technology.

Re: Free Car Media legit?

I signed up for that. Since I live in NYC I thought it would be a no brainer since millions of people would see the car ad.

I don't remember the website but it was basically an autobilling $29.95 a month subscription that allegedly had me on this "magic" list. After 3 months and roughly $100 I gave up.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)