+ Reply to Thread

customer communications corp Scam? Affiliated with Arise

Has anyone tried using customer communication corp work at home? They do charge a $99 fee and a $20 background check then 10% after you get a job? Does this sound right? I have never tried this line of work before and need input. Any will help!
    Last edited by Administrator; 08-15-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Re: customercommunicationscorp.com Scam? Affiliated with Arise

I was actually going to apply and post my response here, but I am not shelling out $99 on an experiment. The super long domain name is a red flag and I would LOVE if people find this, sign up and then share their experiences.

Re: customercommunicationscorp.com Scam? Affiliated with Arise

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I was actually going to apply and post my response here, but I am not shelling out $99 on an experiment. The super long domain name is a red flag and I would LOVE if people find this, sign up and then share their experiences.
    ccc is owned by tammy horner who is a thief and liar. she cheated me and another employee out of money we both earned when working for her at arise. she said she didn't want hard feelings, and she said arise was to blame. i called my state dept of labor who found her at fault, and she won't pay me.

the attorney at the labor department said to beware of working for people out of your state because collection can be difficult. if necessary, i'll sue her and make her pay my attorney's fees. arise has discounts, sometimes, so i never paid $99. you are expected to pay for your training as well as attend with no pay. in addition, money is taken out of your check to pay "tech support" who doesn't have a clue. they're also rude and unprofessional. arise will work if you have no job; i finally got one that pays me, and i like it that way.