+ Reply to Thread

What if Jesus came back as a woman ?

How would you feel if Jesus' return was as a woman. If he came back as the 'daughter' of God, would you accept or even believe her? A spirit is a soul inside a 'shell' (body).

Would you be able to handle this? Would she have to do alot of magic tricks and miracles for you to believe her? My vote is yes, make Jesus v2.0 a woman.:judges:

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: What if Jesus came back as a woman ?

He's NOT coming back as flesh and blood. He's coming back as an immortal Spirit being along with an army of angels and the resurrected saints. It's time to abandon your childish "what if" games and read the Book.

And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

13 And on that day a great panic from the Lord shall fall on them, so that each will seize the hand of another, and the hand of the one will be raised against the hand of the other. 14 Even Judah will fight at Jerusalem. And the wealth of all the surrounding nations shall be collected, gold, silver, and garments in great abundance. 15 And ja plague like this plague shall fall on the horses, the mules, the camels, the donkeys, and whatever beasts may be in those camps.

16 Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths. 17 And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain;6 there shall be jthe plague with which the Lord afflicts the nations that do not go up mto keep the Feast of Booths. 19 This shall be the punishment to Egypt and the punishment to all the nations that do not go up mto keep the Feast of Booths.

Maybe this is where they got the idea for this hit TV show:

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    He's NOT coming back as flesh and blood. He's coming back as an immortal Spirit being along with an army of angels and the resurrected saints. It's time to abandon your childish "what if" games and read the Book.
    Is all of that from the New Testament...?

Such a loving feller...your god...NOT!

What utter nonsense the bible is!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

how about the UNISEX image like .................:spin2: :bunny: :angel::king22:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    how about the UNISEX image like .................:spin2: :bunny: :angel::king22:
    Unisex? She's hot for a god, but she looks like she eats too much.

yah ,cant find the image i recall from my old GITA!? try this!? : :spin2: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So yesterday I'm driving back from Houston and listening to Comedy Central on the XM.

Guy talking about how he likes to imagine Jesus singing off key. He shows up to heaven and there is Jesus singing very loud and very poorly. He ask someone WTF and the guy says "are you going to tell the king of kings he can't sing?"

Speaking of comedy, Bill Maher last night talking about the Pope was funny as hell. How the pope said athethiests can get into heaven? I bet our resident bible thumpers pooped their pants.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8810062.html

Imagine Jesus coming back and having EVERY SINGLE word and physical gesture analyzed and critiqued by the world, especially the internet.

Would she be Tweeting?

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Imagine Jesus coming back and having EVERY SINGLE word and physical gesture analyzed and critiqued by the world, especially the internet.

Would she be Tweeting?
    The hard core right wing nuts would crucify

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Where's your proof that this will happen? He may not come back as anything for all you know. What makes you think this is all true?

LOL he was a rabbi. Rabbi's have to be married before being a rabbi.there was a historical isiszues who married Mary Magdalen who was also known as Judas and philo and historically liked to dress as a man and was buried in a pyramid with the Esther bunny I mean easter bunny.come on. Of course he's coming back as a woman with a crown of stars to give birth to archangel Michael like in rev 12:12.

Quote Originally Posted by BradRobbo View Post
    Where's your proof that this will happen? He may not come back as anything for all you know. What makes you think this is all true?
    All of his "proof" can be found in the 'good book'...rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Haha, that would be so wild. That would really mess with a lot of peoples heads, so much. I personally would want to see some magic tricks, whether Jesus is a girl or guy. I mean on one hand, I don't want to just believe someone purely because they claim to be Jesus and on the other hand, seeing magic tricks would be really, really cool =P