+ Reply to Thread

Surveyspot / Greenfield?

Does anyone know if these two survey sites are legit? Do they really pay you for the surveys you take?

Re: Surveyspot / Greenfield?

I Join Survey scout I reserched it frist they are in their list I have not had enough point but if they'er asking you to pay them to join they don't do that so if that is the case some is spoofing you if you got them from some payed survey than it's no joke but read them as some only pay points ,some only enters you in contest, and some pay real cash if you would like to do surveys I can send you some referals and you wouldn't have to pay out any cash to start. and that is for any one just send me your frist and last name along with your email address and if you want the one that are only cash let me know so I don't waste yours and my time just so you know if I refer you it erans me points that is my pay back that is why I will give it to you for free. my email is [email protected]

i joined greenfield and answered more than 30 surveys and still got nothing...the only way to make money online is to create a website your hobbies or interest. lots of time and effort but it will make you money

4. 05-29-2007, 11:25 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATION-NO REFERRAL LINKS ALLOWED

Affiliate links aren't allowed.

Greenfield and surveyspot are both legitimate and they do pay. Greenfield has extremely LONG and tedious surveys and takes a VERY long time to pay so a lot of people get frustrated with them.

Surveyspot has an "opinion area" where you can see what surveys are available and they tell you upfront what those surveys will pay. Last week they had one that paid VERY well. Most pay $5-$10 though. They also have a lot of product tests which pay and are fun. You will want to take all those "sweepstakes" ones to get into the product tests and make a little money. The other nice thing is that even if you don't qualify for whatever study you were trying to get into, they still let you try the instant win.

Both of them are legit.
    Greenfield is a successor of Gozing, however many don't like their surveys because of their long screeners.
    Surveyspot is one of the best.

Many people say that Greenfield takes a long time to pay

I think survey savvy would be your best option if you want to fill out surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork
    Many people say that Greenfield takes a long time to pay
    I requested payment and it took 10 weeks.
    Survey spot is much faster. =)
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Quote Originally Posted by heakset
    I think survey savvy would be your best option if you want to fill out surveys.
    thanx guys
    Ive heard good things of em too
    hav ya see this ?

http://surveyincomesystem.com/?hop=lodewig

cost $35 - each survey pays $10 :rolleyes: yea RITE

It makes no sense to pay for surveys, if they give them out free. check out this article

Greenfield online is a good site. I am not familiar with survey spot though, and like everyone said before paying to take paid surveys is uneccessary
    Absolutely free paid surveys- Paid Survey Sites

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
    Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

Quote Originally Posted by heakset
    It makes no sense to pay for surveys, if they give them out free. check out this article
    Ive joined Savvy last week so now Ive finally got time to get that going = i'll let ya know IF find any better ones

I wish you good luck, filling out surveys minnow.