+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would Jesus be killed if he were here today?

I am doing a "What if?". What if Jesus came here today for the first time? Would he be killed? Would Jesus be a Jerry Springer joke? How would he be killed? A Youtube sensation maybe? Public access TV? You know that people would demand proof. There's actually people like AJ Miller that say they are Jesus. What's the deal? Would he come to say "It's over you have 30 days or would he try "LOVE" one more time.

I know this....people are skeptics and haters and dumb.

If or WHEN Jesus comes back.....in this modern day and age.....would he be killed?

Who could kill him?
    1. Arabs
    2. Illuminati
    3. Jewish media
    4. US Government
    5. The Vatican
    6. A person that lost a love one
    7. Atheists
    8. The AntiChrist
    9. Old age
    10. Cancer

How would Jesus die if he came back TODAY?
    Would he have followers?
    Everyone would think he is crazy or like Criss Angel magician.

In closing I would watch that movie

Re: Would Jesus be killed if he were here today?

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I am doing a "What if?". What if Jesus came here today for the first time? Would he be killed? Would Jesus be a Jerry Springer joke? How would he be killed? A Youtube sensation maybe? Public access TV? You know that people would demand proof. There's actually people like AJ Miller that say they are Jesus. What's the deal? Would he come to say "It's over you have 30 days or would he try "LOVE" one more time.

I know this....people are skeptics and haters and dumb.

If or WHEN Jesus comes back.....in this modern day and age.....would he be killed?

Who could kill him?
    1. Arabs
    2. Illuminati
    3. Jewish media
    4. US Government
    5. The Vatican
    6. A person that lost a love one
    7. Atheists
    8. The AntiChrist
    9. Old age
    10. Cancer

How would Jesus die if he came back TODAY?
    Would he have followers?
    Everyone would think he is crazy or like Criss Angel magician.

In closing I would watch that movie
    Once is enough, I don't think Jesus will return, it would be suicide. If you see it in another context it may make more sense. Assuming Jesus was God, why would God return to earth again? He came for his chosen people, then was murdered by Roman soldiers. This time he would probably be murdered by Muslims for saying He, not Allah, is God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-09-2014 at 07:57 PM.

What if he is already here and no one believes him?

Time for another miracle perhaps??...one that proves his existence without question...that'd be a good start...a faint image resembling jesus on burnt toast won't do it either...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I hope that the next Jesus doesn't do any miracles because 'doubting Thomases' are not what 'it' is about. He's not a magician or a monkey put here to do tricks.

Jesus came at a time when Judea was in a messianic frenzy. To get an idea... consider the Monty Python film 'Life of Brian'. Jewish zealots were seeing messiahs everywhere and in everyone (just about).

We would have to be in some sort of messianic tizzy as well. There would not be a christian religion... we would be pagans, maybe muslims, jews or one of the Eastern religions. I suspect, given our European heritage... we'd be pagan.

The messiah was promised to the jews... therefore, that would be the place to look for him.
    What would we look for? I'm not jewish and don't know. As far as I know the jews do not believe the messiah has arrived yet... they're still waiting for him. What are they expecting the messiah to be?

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Yes Vlad. He would be killed. You would agree with it and DISAGREE with what he teaches. Even the largest "Christian" church would attack Him. He doesn't teach or stand for the things you've twisted from the Scriptures.

But the GOOD NEWS is, when He does return, He won't return as a flesh & blood man, but a resurrected Spirit Being. Most will FLEE to hide from Him and a the resurrected Saints. They will rule the world from Jerusalem.

It will get MUCH worse before it gets better, but He is coming. SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Yes Vlad. He would be killed. You would agree with it and DISAGREE with what he teaches. Even the largest "Christian" church would attack Him. He doesn't teach or stand for the things you've twisted from the Scriptures.

But the GOOD NEWS is, when He does return, He won't return as a flesh & blood man, but a resurrected Spirit Being. Most will FLEE to hide from Him and a the resurrected Saints. They will rule the world from Jerusalem.

How do you know? You are either lying or you have extraordinary experiences. Which is it? If you have had experiences with God, share them. My guess is you are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    How do you know? You are either lying or you have extraordinary experiences. Which is it? If you have had experiences with God, share them. My guess is you are lying.
    How do I know what?

Good Allah, I attract the mentally ill like honey attracts flies

HE already answered this question. This is what I mean when I said you don't believe Him, or IN Him anyway!

"So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them. --Jesus Matt 24

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post

LOL and winter is coming.

If he was here and acted like he did last time people like conserve would stone him. He would be hanging out with homos and darkies and gasp.... poor people.

I hope that the next Jesus doesn't do any miracles because 'doubting Thomases' are not what 'it' is about. He's not a magician or a monkey put here to do tricks.
    Then why all of the 'miraculous' shinanigans found in the bible?! ala...walking on water, healings, raising the dead, wine into water, etc...? What was that all about then?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Well it didn't work back then and now with all the crazy awesome magicians, who would believe ANYTHING?

Well it didn't work back then and now with all the crazy awesome magicians, who would believe ANYTHING?
    With all of the technology at peoples disposal, it'd sure be easier to convey the message accurately, wouldn't it?

What would a tweet from god look like!? I'll bet he could ramp it up if he wanted to?!

Every human being on the planets surface with a computer could receive his email if he wanted them to B-E-L-I-E-V-E...GodSpam?
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Then why all of the 'miraculous' shinanigans found in the bible?! ala...walking on water, healings, raising the dead, wine into water, etc...? What was that all about then?!
    It was the story of Jesus. The Bible = best selling book in the history of the world.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.