+ Reply to Thread

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Why are women fatter than men ?

I am simply asking the question based on what I see everyday. I would say women are fatter than men like 10 to 1. Everywhere I go I see skinny muscular men with women that are houses. My only thought is that women have babies and maybe not a job and they eat garbage all day and more men doing physical labor jobs burning more calories. The women in NY are fat slobs and its like that in alot of other places. But down in Florida and California it seems the competition to be hot is greater. Obesity is a SERIOUS epidemic. 1 in 6 kids will get diabetes. I think China and some evil USA companies slowly poisoned 2 generations with all the processed food, now most people are walking heart attacks.

So back to the question......where I live women are Waaaaaaaay fatter than men. Same sour spoiled attitude in a fat gross body. Why is that?
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Re: Why are women fatter than men ?

First of all, this isn't me. It is my nutcase cousin posting this. He comes over to my place alot drops his kids off at school then terrorizes my ears and brain with rantings. I then tell him to post it on my site. It is literally Groundhog day here. I am his Dr Phil.

Opinion, I think you are mad your girlfriend is getting chubby. Go to the gym together, ride some bikes, stop being so bitter.

For the record, everyone here (USA) is fat, I gained 30 lbs in 3 years since living here. Too many choices of food, restaurant portions are triple than anywhere else in the world. CrapDonalds and Starbucks on every corner. It's hard to stay in line.

Opinion you are a douchebag. You are the reason women are fat. The expectations of women starting at an early age is alot of pressure. There's genetics also you aren't taking into consideration. I think I am going to start a "Men are fatter than women thread", or "men are dumber than women thread". Give me a break!
    When in doubt, Meditate!

I like junk in my lady's trunk. I'm big myself, I work hard, I relax hard, and food is my only vice. Sue me.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)