+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ebola Scam

Ebola Scam

Listen people. There are over 2000 people infected with ebola in Africa right now. The cause is a scam. Africans are having sex with animals and this is against God. Americans are starting to be quarantined. The infected animals are passing the viruses to humans through this contact. No one is talking directly about it. There's rumors AIDS started this way too. Why are people so deviant? Why are people so perverse. MILLIONS of people could be WIPED OUT due to a few people doing probably the grossest most despicable thing (aside from children) in the world.

Ebola is introduced into the human population through close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected animals. In Africa, infection has occurred through the handling of infected chimpanzees, gorillas, fruit bats, monkeys, forest antelope and porcupines found ill or dead or in the rainforest. It is important to reduce contact with high-risk animals (i.e. fruit bats, monkeys or apes) including not picking up dead animals found lying in the forest or handling their raw meat.

STOP HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS YOU HUMAN DEVILS!
    This is God's or The Universe's or Nature's way of saying NO

Read more about ebola
    Last edited by Administrator; 08-03-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Re: Ebola Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Listen people. There are over 2000 people infected with ebola in Africa right now. The cause is a scam. Africans are having sex with animals and this is against God. Americans are starting to be quarantined. The infected animals are passing the viruses to humans through this contact. No one is talking directly about it. There's rumors AIDS started this way too. Why are people so deviant? Why are people so perverse. MILLIONS of people could be WIPED OUT due to a few people doing probably the grossest most despicable thing (aside from children) in the world.

Ebola is introduced into the human population through close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected animals. In Africa, infection has occurred through the handling of infected chimpanzees, gorillas, fruit bats, monkeys, forest antelope and porcupines found ill or dead or in the rainforest. It is important to reduce contact with high-risk animals (i.e. fruit bats, monkeys or apes) including not picking up dead animals found lying in the forest or handling their raw meat.

Read more about ebola

I'm not sure if you are joking or serious?

Please tell me you are joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

Read more about ebola
    how about we start a FUND to fly africans to MUSLIM countrys on some VACATION REWARD excuse!? and............i hear thru the GRAPE VINO that SHEEP are as CLOSE as it GETS!? : :judges: :crazy1:
    Last edited by lexx; 08-08-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I am not good with some slang...but how about "killing two birds with one stone\"

Bodily fluids =s DO THE MATH, come on, don't be naive. The liberal media has been walking on eggshells to not offend people. This is a virus from God and people need to learn to not be vile and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party View Post
    Bodily fluids =s DO THE MATH, come on, don't be naive. The liberal media has been walking on eggshells to not offend people. This is a virus from God and people need to learn to not be vile and disgusting.
    a VIRUS from god!? sheesh here the SHEEPLE thought god is LOVE!? maybe you could XPLAIN why god is so NASTY!? how CAN that BE since he is UNCHANGEABLE!? always the SAME!? not 2FACED like MEN!? but if ya DONT know, i suspect it's SAFER to just KICK ass and see if it WORKS!? see if god CALLS you on it!? just use the "god STICK" as a WEAPON of MASS coersion/DESTRUCTION if THEY dont SUBMIT!? ANYTHING GOES to GUARANTEE/PRESERVE civilization!? EAT cher PEAS and CARROTS or ELSE!? ing1::nervouss::chicken::judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party View Post
    Yes you do need to learn to stop being vile and disguesting.

Please tell me in what interpretation of the scripture do you think Jesus would EVER say what you have said.

Christians should be asking what would Jesus do.

Your just another hate filled idiot who spouts about scripture but has never bothered to read it.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    I'm not sure if you are joking or serious?

Please tell me you are joking.
    He stole this from my buddy "Hell No"

Vlad, what did you do with Hell No?

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Here it is

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=517

I guess Hell No won a convert to "Jesus"

No idea what you are talking about with member Hell No, private message me.

Ebola update: By January Ebola could sicken 550,000.

I like the idea of flying infected Africans to ISIS.....that's very Nazi thinking. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

God sent Ebola to punish people??
    What modern rational thinking person, Christian or not, would believe this? Welcome to the Middle Ages. Check your intelligence at the door.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk..._medieval_.htm

"No one knew what caused diseases then. There was no knowledge of germs. Medieval peasants had been taught by the church that any illness was a punishment from God for sinful behaviour. Therefore, any illness was self-imposed – the result of an individual’s behaviour."

The idea is, somewhere out there, someone is Googling "ebola god punishment", and will find this forum. I'll all for drumming up web traffic and all that - but this thread is an embarrassment.

Last edited by walksthedogs; 10-11-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: typo
    "Wag more, bark less."

And it's worked. In the almost 9 weeks since this thread was created,
    we've had over 5000 hits.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Not sure what your intent was with this thread, but most of us know that nearly every major disaster, event bring out the scammers and malware purveyors. Here is my offer
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-01-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Dr Don Yates Sr PhD
    Founder Director Internet Crime Fighters Org
    Author Internet Users Handbook

I am scared to death of Ebola. They better get this under control.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

You should be afraid of me, I am coming for you all. Ebola will prevail!

Barack Obama doesn’t want to deploy the military to fight the Islamic State – something they’re actually trained to do.Instead, he’s ordered 3,000 troops to enter western Africa to fight the deadly Ebola virus, which has an 80% mortality rate. It’s certainly another blemish on Obama’s report card. And it acts as further proof that Obama always ignores the secondary consequences of his actions. This time around, though, Obama may have volunteered America for a biological genocide…
    When in doubt, Meditate!