+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Are the Jews responsible for the death of Jesus SCAM ?

This is a 2000 year old question. Is this a scam or a scam coverup? His own people and the Romans killed him, but at the end it was the Jewish people. Who is responsible? 26% of all Americans agree, yet there is so many people fighting this? Is it ok for african americans to be mad about slavery, the jewish people mad about the halocaust, and Christians not be mad about killing our SAVIOUR?!!!!!

It is simple logic. Jesus hated the money-flea-market temples.
    They went mob on him.

He was murdered.

Jesus was about love. Let's debate facts here people. Not nonsense.
    Jesus cut into the profits of the churches, so he was slaughtered.
    Peace and Love, Peace and Love

Re: Are the Jews responsible for the death of Jesus SCAM ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    This is a 2000 year old question. Is this a scam or a scam coverup? His own people and the Romans killed him, but at the end it was the Jewish people. Who is responsible? 26% of all Americans agree, yet there is so many people fighting this? Is it ok for african americans to be mad about slavery, the jewish people mad about the halocaust, and Christians not be mad about killing our SAVIOUR?!!!!!

They went mob on him.

He was murdered.

Point out the Jew alive today who is personally responsible for the death of Jesus 2000 years ago and than you might have a point.

And the Jews were restricted to the banking industy 1500 years after Jesus death so that logic doesn't jive well either. (Or do you think Jews became good at just one industry by choice as opposed to the religious bigotry that was pushed upon them)

They went mob on him.

He was murdered.

See my thread about serious questions regarding the authenticity of the gospel stories. I continue to research questions about Jesus.

The story that no one knows is Jesus was God. Also, no one seems to know that God is a duality. Thus, it is easy to understand how gospel writers and Paul would interpret Jesus as the son of God, as well as the father, "you see me and you see my father." For these and other reasons the real story about Jesus is unknown. I don't believe you can blame the Jews for the death of Jesus. I believe Jesus was murdered by Roman soldiers. It is one of the greatest mysteries ever.

Based on historical facts you can't believe the gospel authors. There were what you might call excellent Hollywood writers. They were not eyewitness to Jesus or his ministry, they wrote about 35 to 70 years after the death of Jesus, they wrote in Greek, not Arabic the language of Jesus, and they lived in distant lands. Most likely, they had never visited areas of Jesus's ministry.

I have no way of proving anything I've stated about Jesus, but neither can anyone else prove what they believe. It fits however that people would blame the Jews, it's part of Antisemitism.

Here is what I believe. Jesus was murdered by Roman soldiers because he threatened the Emperor with claims of divinity. At that time the Emperor was considered to be divine.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=595482
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-02-2014 at 11:01 PM.

I suppose the question should be asked, "To what Jews are you specifically referring?" Jesus himself was a Jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Aletheia View Post
    I suppose the question should be asked, "To what Jews are you specifically referring?" Jesus himself was a Jew.
    Yes, how can you condemn God's chosen people for murdering Jesus, a Jew?

I believe Roman soldiers murdered Jesus. Many years ago I had a dream which I've posted on this forum. Two Roman soldiers were standing over Jesus on his knees. One soldier was beating Jesus in the face with his fist as the other stood next to them watching. I don't know for sure, but I believe the soldier watching was a centurion, a Roman officer. There was no cross or other people around them. This version of what happened to Jesus may be explained by Revelation 11 about the two witnesses. It also fits with respect to my theory about God being a duality.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-02-2014 at 11:38 PM.

They went mob on him.

He was murdered.

Pointless question IMO...there's no solid proof of jesus even ever existing, let alone who killed him...??? What's the point?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Jesus said wrath and tribulation are going to come upon the Jews in the Last Days for their persecution of the people of God. Since Jesus was a Jew – YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN TO HIS WORDS. Like these: “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.” Matthew 23:37-39; Luke 13:34-35.

Jesus traveled from Galilee to Jerusalem – because he knew it was nearing the time for the Jews to condemn him to death. Upon approach, he beheld the city and wept over it, because of the destruction that was coming in the “time of their visitation,” Luke 19:41-44.

When Jesus prophesied about the Last Days, he said, “[W]hen ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh; then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains …; [f]or these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled,” Luke 21:20-22.

When the good women lamented his death on the way to his death, Jesus told them not to weep for him, but for themselves and their children, because of the wrath that would come upon Israel. For “then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us,” Luke 23:26-31.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Quote Originally Posted by Fall Guy View Post
    The real question is why they get so angry even simply talking about this subject?
    Because most people don't like it when people say they are Christian than completely forget the gospel of Jesus Christ as the spout historically ignorant justification for religious bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell No View Post
    Jesus said wrath and tribulation are going to come upon the Jews in the Last Days for their persecution of the people of God. Since Jesus was a Jew – YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN TO HIS WORDS. Like these: “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.” Matthew 23:37-39; Luke 13:34-35.

Jesus traveled from Galilee to Jerusalem – because he knew it was nearing the time for the Jews to condemn him to death. Upon approach, he beheld the city and wept over it, because of the destruction that was coming in the “time of their visitation,” Luke 19:41-44.

When Jesus prophesied about the Last Days, he said, “[W]hen ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh; then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains …; [f]or these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled,” Luke 21:20-22.

When the good women lamented his death on the way to his death, Jesus told them not to weep for him, but for themselves and their children, because of the wrath that would come upon Israel. For “then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us,” Luke 23:26-31.
    Question, how do you KNOW what jesus said, if it can't even be proven that he even existed in the first place??

...answer...you don't...keep the faith, cause that's all you got...

Last edited by ohein56; 08-03-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

As for the existence of Jesus, most scholars believe he existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

and SCHOLARS get paid for.............WHAT!? DEPENDS on the TREND i guess!? the trend to PROFITS!? even IF the SCHOLARS dont PARTAKE in SAME!? yah ....it HAPPENS...think VOLUNTEER!? : :rryumy: : :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    and SCHOLARS get paid for.............WHAT!? DEPENDS on the TREND i guess!? the trend to PROFITS!? even IF the SCHOLARS dont PARTAKE in SAME!? yah ....it HAPPENS...think VOLUNTEER!? : :rryumy: : :elvis:
    Then, if scholars are phonies who can we trust?

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Point out the Jew alive today who is personally responsible for the death of Jesus 2000 years ago and than you might have a point.

And the Jews were restricted to the banking industy 1500 years after Jesus death so that logic doesn't jive well either. (Or do you think Jews became good at just one industry by choice as opposed to the religious bigotry that was pushed upon them)
    I remember an article I read a few years ago (sorry no link) that talked about why jews went into law, money lending, retail etc. They were not allowed to own land so pure and simple they had no choice.

Yep, christian scholars...ever heard the term confirmation bias?

I just finished a really interesting book...

"There Was No Jesus, There is No god, A scholarly examination of the scientific, historical, and philosophical evidence & arguments for monotheism - By Raphael Lataster {published, September 2013}

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lataster
    The major aim of this research project was to determine if it is rational to doubt the biblical Jesus that many Christians insist we should accept as our lord and savior. The conclusion is "Yes, we have plenty of reason to be doubtful over the biblical Jesus". Moving at times to a far less relevant issue, it was even determined that as the sources are so bad, it is entirely rational to doubt the existence even of a stripped-down, insignificant, non-miraculous historical Jesus. We discovered that there is a complete lack of primary source evidence, (evidence that is contemporary to the event and created by direct eyewitnesses), itself sufficient evidence to have doubts over the existing sources, and an argument that is inadequately handled by Jesus' historicists.

Numerous problems were then identified with the sources that scholars do have access to, such as being relatively late, being hearsay, the likelihood of pious fraud, and ambiguity. Some of the sources used to support Jesus' historicity, even failed to mention his name. The genre of the canonical gospels, the main sources of evidence for Jesus, was found to be an issue that has still not been resolved by historians and biblical scholars, though it is obvious that they are not objective and reliable historical accounts. Given that the gospels were written by anonymous authors, and contain much legendary and unhistorical material, the reliability and historical intent of the gospels can easily be dismissed.
    From your Wiki-link...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    The sources for the historicity of Jesus are mainly Christian sources, but there are some mentions also in a few non-Christian Jewish and Greco-Roman sources, which have been used in historical analyses of the existence of Jesus. These include the works of 1st-century Roman historians Josephus and Tacitus
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lataster
    If critical historians are expected to accept Josephus without question when it comes to his questionable Jesus references, perhaps his witness to the existence of other gods and demons should also be accepted without question. It is also noteworthy that while scholars understand Josephus could not have been an eyewitness to any event of Jesus' life. He fails to mention his sources for his information on Jesus. If authentic in the first place, it will never be known whether Josephus received accurate information from official government records or whether the information is simply hearsay from Christian believers. If it would have been rare for ancient historians, such as Josephus, to name their sources, scholars need to accept this limitations, and accept the resulting uncertainty, rather than lower the standards of evidence and critical thinking for convenience.
    It appears to me that R.Lataster named his book appropriately.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Then, if scholars are phonies who can we trust?
    Imo, concerning 'proof' and the bible...you're on your own there...most call it a "leap of faith"...

Good luck with that!

Religion is man-made. Even the men who made it cannot agree on what their prophets or redeemers or gurus actually said or did. ~ Christopher Hitchens
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Yes, the Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus. He was a true revolutionary. His doctrine of "Love One Another" was not understood by the Jews, since they only care about MONEY.