+ Reply to Thread

stayed out all night

I stayed out all night and saw a circular orb in the skies. For some weird reason I sat in a lawn chair and starred at the clouds. The moon was bright, the clouds ominous. I saw a silver orb in the sky. It was there for like 5 minutes, then it went sideways, up, down, then a direct diagonal then it was gone. I wasn't drinking. It was right in front of my eyes. It wasn't a weather balloon, it was an alien spaceship. I wanted to run an grab my phone to take a picture but I was so hypnotised and didn't want to miss anything. Anyone else ever see a UFO?
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-29-2014 at 06:58 AM.

Re: stayed out all night

Did you have any pictures?

this ACTUALLY brings back MEMORIES from a GALAXY a long time ago...........also in my yard in my lawn chair lookin at the stars!? and then a similar thang happened some of the stars started moving in strange ways defying physics you might say almost as if they were playin around like kids in a open lot!? nothing close enough to be threatening!? i reasoned if it was real, why have not ASTRONOMERS picked up on such events!? so then what was it!? maybe i will try again some yr soon!? :errr: : :chicken: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by mike3f43n View Post
    I stayed out all night and saw a circular orb in the skies. For some weird reason I sat in a lawn chair and starred at the clouds. The moon was bright, the clouds ominous. I saw a silver orb in the sky. It was there for like 5 minutes, then it went sideways, up, down, then a direct diagonal then it was gone. I wasn't drinking. It was right in front of my eyes. It wasn't a weather balloon, it was an alien spaceship. I wanted to run an grab my phone to take a picture but I was so hypnotised and didn't want to miss anything. Anyone else ever see a UFO?
    Yeah, we call that thing the "moon" Pretty impressive isn't it! Some believe we actually walked around on it. :yelcutelaughA: