+ Reply to Thread

Education is the solution to all the worlds problems

I am going to rant now. This is no cut and paste job either so forget that right now. Education, yes education is the absolute solution to all the world's problems. It is very simple. If education is heightened anywhere, problems magically (logically) fix themselves.

• Scientists are made and they deal with the climate issues, grow food.
    • Creative people write and paint and sculpt (helps the tourism)
    • Math helps start bankers and accountants for all jobs, infastructure.
    • People that are inherently curious will learn more and more and start ALL businesses.
    • Civilized people will bring in foreign investors and companies.....equals JOBS.
    • The strong grunts will start a military and police to protect the public. Education will hopefully keep them more civil.
    • Women (60% of the earth) will be teachers, nurses, secretaries, ANYTHING THEY WANT TO BE. They will teach their children to read, pass on the knowledge. Most poor countries suppress women's education and they stay in the dark with no hope.
    • Education will even give a boost to EDUCATED religion instead of fear and hate and control, spread the love.
    Education seriously is the solution. I could probably type 10 hrs on this post. I will add to it from time to time. Feel free to agree or disagree.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Education is the solution to all the worlds problems

Sorry, it's VALUES. There are many leftists with the sort of "education" you believe in and they leave nothing but destruction in their wake.

Educated muslims still want you DEAD. Educated Mexicans still want the end of my country. All because they don't share "our" values.

Nice try, but simplistic as usual.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 07-27-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Mexicans are trying to better their lives. If you had a family wouldn't you do ANYTHING for them? That's what they do. Weren't the Irish, Italians, Chinese poor when they came to the USA? Didn't they build the USA? You have a problem with crime and poverty and that's just as bad or worse with white AMericans.(Go to a mobile home trailer park, watch Springer).

I do agree VALUES is a HUGE factor. But you cant make a mansion on quicksand. Educated people form values through hard work, knowledge, and positive life experience. When you treat people like dogs then they will bite you and that is what Americans did to the Africans.

They are your Frankenstein. You should read Martin Luther Kings speeches, he's on your side. Kinda a republican with personal responsibly and stop making excuses. A great man that was killed even those he was helping the situation. I wonder why? Things that make you go hmmm.
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-27-2014 at 10:33 AM.

I fixed my embarrassing typos (yeah, they really were typos).

This is 2014. WHO are we treating like dogs???

What country allows ANYONE, without screening, to simply walk into their country and not be expected to be sent home? What country does that?

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Mexicans are trying to better their lives. If you had a family wouldn't you do ANYTHING for them? That's what they do. Weren't the Irish, Italians, Chinese poor when they came to the USA? Didn't they build the USA? You have a problem with crime and poverty and that's just as bad or worse with white AMericans.(Go to a mobile home trailer park, watch Springer).

I do agree VALUES is a HUGE factor. But you cant make a mansion on quicksand. Educated people form values through hard work, knowledge, and positive life experience. When you treat people like dogs then they will bite you and that is what Americans did to the Africans.

They are your Frankenstein. You should read Martin Luther Kings speeches, he's on your side. Kinda a republican with personal responsibly and stop making excuses. A great man that was killed even those he was helping the situation. I wonder why? Things that make you go hmmm.
    Mexicans are trying to better their lives. If you had a family wouldn't you do ANYTHING for them? That's what they do. Weren't the Irish, Italians, Chinese poor when they came to the USA? Didn't they build the USA?
    They came here LEGALLY. Have you ever researched the rules? They were examined to make sure they weren't bringing in diseases. Today, these ILLEGAL INVADERS are bringing all sorts of INCURABLE diseases!

They were required to prove that they wouldn't be a drain on the American Taxpayer.

NOBODY has a RIGHT to come here. Every nation has the right to do what's in ITS best interest.

No, THEY didn't build this country. OUR VALUES did. Freedom to pursue your dream without the heavy hand of Godvernment. They prospered here because they adopted OUR American values. Sadly, some groups refuse. They're not doing so well because they refuse to assimilate.

Values are words.

Money talks BS walks.

Actions speak louder than words.

The only Americans are Native Americans. The Indians.
    You support white supremacy..... you are like a KKK Klan man.

Who build the railroads?.....The Yellow Men.
    Who built Las Vegas?....... The Italians.
    Who built Hollywood?...... The Israelis.
    Who worked in the steel mills and factories?....The Poles and Irish
    Who is farming, nannying, maiding, landscaping now?...... The Mexicans
    (people complain about Mexicans but when they get a $20 FULL car detail they love them)

The United STates is 99% foreign people, it was a conquered land. Embrace the diversity.

What is better a British white man?, a German? white man, a Swed? an Aussie?!!!! Seriously all you support is white people. What makes them so much better and who cares? Are Italians too brown in pigment? What's the line? I don't get your logic.

As per your typos...when you accuse ME of being Anti-Semitic at least spell THAT word correctly, please. Thank you. And I am ANTI------(ANYTHING) if there's hypocrisy, lies, and in justice. I am Batman.
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-28-2014 at 10:25 AM.

I am going to rant now. This is no cut and paste job either so forget that right now. Education, yes education is the absolute solution to all the world's problems. It is very simple. If education is heightened anywhere, problems magically (logically) fix themselves.
    • Scientists are made and they deal with the climate issues, grow food.
    • Creative people write and paint and sculpt (helps the tourism)
    • Math helps start bankers and accountants for all jobs, infastructure.
    • People that are inherently curious will learn more and more and start ALL businesses.
    • Civilized people will bring in foreign investors and companies.....equals JOBS.
    • The strong grunts will start a military and police to protect the public. Education will hopefully keep them more civil.
    • Women (60% of the earth) will be teachers, nurses, secretaries, ANYTHING THEY WANT TO BE. They will teach their children to read, pass on the knowledge. Most poor countries suppress women's education and they stay in the dark with no hope.
    • Education will even give a boost to EDUCATED religion instead of fear and hate and control, spread the love.
    Education seriously is the solution. I could probably type 10 hrs on this post. I will add to it from time to time. Feel free to agree or disagree.
    In short education brings oppertunity, understanding and stability.

and conserve. as usualy your IGNORENCE of the world shows just how right the Admin is.

If you actually took a moment to look at the demographics you'd see that the muslims who live in countries with consistent education (90% of them) don't want to kill you.

and mexicians pretty much want the same thing you do.

Only someone wilfully ignorant of basic geography and demographics would say the things you do. Please for the love of god Educate yourself.

Your posts sound like Anti-semetic BS posted by the germins during the world war.

Wow, thank you.

I am always smiling when people are compassionate and logical.

Doctobe is offline alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta ...... User Rank
    UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Silicon Valley, CA

The only Americans are Native Americans. The Indians.
    +1

And many (though not all) of those whom you meet here in California prefer to be called by the tribal names they are affiliated with, rather than "Native American." Those whom I have met and conversed with on a personal level were very well-educated (Harvard, Stanford, etc.) and didn't hesitate to drop some knowledge on someone.
    Last edited by Doctobe; 07-31-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Doctobe is offline alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta ...... User Rank
    UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Silicon Valley, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    In short education brings oppertunity, understanding and stability.
    I'll add critical thinking to the list as well. Although for many people, just thinking by itself is a daunting task lol. :freak3:

Quote Originally Posted by Doctobe View Post
    I'll add critical thinking to the list as well. Although for many people, just thinking by itself is a daunting task lol. :freak3:
    so know we have the GREAT DIVIDE of education!? the thinkers, the critical thinkers, and the PURE/IMPURE ACTORS!? :errr: :bah: :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Well, that's true but modern education system is a mess I'd say. I mean, why do students have to complete that many useless assignments? At least there are some writing services with 10+ years of experience on the market, this smart writing service for example and students can use them not to waste time and to improve their grades.