+ Reply to Thread

The Pope says "I'm sorry"

The Pope of the Catholic Church holds mass with the pedophile victims and says "I'm sorry". Pope Francis prayed, begged for forgiveness and said the church will "weep and make reparations for the crimes".

He seems like he has a pure heart. But I also read he said it was like 2% of the priests were pedophiles, when the national rate is like 4% so his numbers are severely wrong.

There was decades where American pedophiles were shipped to Ireland where 70% of them were violating the youth and generations.

I believe in logical and true repentance, and of course forgiveness.:

Francis is doing better than the other Nazi that retired (and WON'T leave the Vatican) whom quitted after the gay Vatican priest scandal with gays and stealing money for male hookers.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: The Pope says "I'm sorry"

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    The Pope of the Catholic Church holds mass with the pedophile victims and says "I'm sorry". Pope Francis prayed, begged for forgiveness and said the church will "weep and make reparations for the crimes".

He seems like he has a pure heart. But I also read he said it was like 2% of the priests were pedophiles, when the national rate is like 4% so his numbers are severely wrong.

There was decades where American pedophiles were shipped to Ireland where 70% of them were violating the youth and generations.

Francis is doing better than the other Nazi that retired (and WON'T leave the Vatican) whom quitted after the gay Vatican priest scandal with gays and stealing money for male hookers.
    Exactly! I'm not Catholic, but I hate the way the Anti-Christs pounce on any and ever opportunity to spread their hate. This was a problem that developed from the mid-sixties to the mid-eighties. It's all but disappeared these day. Liberals don't want to talk about the conditions that allowed these perverts to gain positions of power. They ought to look into the rates of the atheistic public school system! They're literally 100 TIMES higher than the Catholic Church.

Question about your cited statistic... Are you comparing Global percentage to National? If so then your numbers may be "severely wrong".

Question: You call Benedict "the other Nazi", probably because he is German and his childhood history. Are you saying Francis is a Nazi too and could this be due to the fact he is from Argentina?

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Exactly! I'm not Catholic, but I hate the way the Anti-Christs pounce on any and ever opportunity to spread their hate. This was a problem that developed from the mid-sixties to the mid-eighties. It's all but disappeared these day. Liberals don't want to talk about the conditions that allowed these perverts to gain positions of power. They ought to look into the rates of the atheistic public school system! They're literally 100 TIMES higher than the Catholic Church.
    So the pope said 2%. Your math would say 200%?

Please cite where you get that it's all but disappeared. The facts state otherwise.

I have a friend that's a Psychologist. She is by the way a fox news watching conservative. There is a theory among that community that the personality type that becomes a priest is a bit odd. Picture this. A red blooded male high school graduate anytown USA. Hey come to UT austin where there are 25,000 girls and party central or enter the priesthood where you will never so much as hold hands. It would take someone with some odd sexual repressions to take the latter. No one dare say this in public of course

As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

You're right about a lot. I have new respect for you for not blaming AIDS on whites (I have a white friend who died of AIDS), and recognizing how it started............

Quote Originally Posted by ashley6 View Post
    You're right about a lot. I have new respect for you for not blaming AIDS on whites (I have a white friend who died of AIDS), and recognizing how it started............
    Why did yoy believe he blamed AIDS on whites?

It orginated from primitive blacks in Africa eating unclean meat (monkeys and other "bush meat"). It was spread by unsafe and forbidden sexual practices as well as drug abuse.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 09-16-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Produce the sources of these "quotes"

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

Produce the sources of these "quotes"
    They aren't "quote's", it's a suggested dream....the punch line??...

"And then I woke up"....get it now?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard