+ Reply to Thread

Cryptory.com SCAM ALERT STAY AWAY!

Hello everyone,
    Unfortunately, I fell for the promise of "investing" money in Bitcoin mining at Cryptory.com four days ago, and deposited the minimum 0.1 btc to open an "active account". It was only a few minutes after my transaction went through that I discovered the thread below that exposes Cryptory.com as a Ponzi scheme, HYIP, or whatever you want to call it:
    https://bitcointa.lk/threads/cryptor...6#post-7381165
    I attempted to withdraw my 0.1 btc immediately after depositing it, only to find the following message:
    "Technical maintenance: Bitcoin 'Withdrawal Funds' transactions are processed manually. The issue will be resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience!"
    I chatted online with their "tech support" on numerous occassions. The agents claim that their btc payout system has been "compromised", that they are working on a "security patch" and that they have a lot of transactions to process manually.
    After reading the thread above I don't believe a word of it. This is a Ponzi scheme plain and simple. Have the following as evidence:
    The registered address for Cryptory is: 3rd Floor, Digital Court, 7 Rainsford Street, Dublin 8.
    Google Street View shows the decaying wall of a brick building at that address.
    Cryptory's toll-free phone number listed prominently on their website, 1(888)297-3497 is disconnected.
    According to the thread listed above, Dublin Cryptorium Limited was set up on Mon the 21st of Jan 2013 in Dublin 8. The company's current directors Deborah Delaney and Brendan Delaney have been the director of 4,859 other Irish companies between them, 1,983 of which are now closed.
    Cryptory, I want my 0.1 btc back. Now. My account email is [email protected], and my btc receive address is 1JmZrKs7g8PEuDryuELnmkMHZNZKUqusiG .
    Until Cryptory refunds my BTC, I will continue on numerous other forums and websites, providing that Cryptory.com is a scam site.
    I have also reported them to the FBI.

Re: Cryptory.com SCAM ALERT STAY AWAY!

Sorry to read that you lost money to a scammer running a scam but happy that you found this site to post your story.

Anyone that says they can help you get your money back is the EXACT same scammer, trying to steal more of your money.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com