+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

THOUSANDS of Arabs March/Clash in Paris

These are the "liberal" Muslims that left their lands to seek the good life in the West where Admin believes they understand the RIGHTS of Christians and the RIGHTS of Jews and only want to live in peace and become part of their new host country in the West. They certainly aren't COLONIZING the West for Islam (sarcasm for those who don't get sarcasm).

Paris (AFP) - Clashes erupted in Paris on Sunday as thousands of people protested against Israel and in support of residents in the Gaza Strip, where a six-day conflict has left 168 Palestinians dead.

Several thousand demonstrators walked calmly through the streets of Paris behind a large banner that read "Total Support for the Struggle of the Palestinian People".
    But clashes erupted at the end of the march on Bastille Square, with people throwing projectiles onto a cordon of police who responded with tear gas.
    The unrest continued early Sunday evening as police announced six arrests had been made.
    A small group tired to break into two synagogues in central Paris, a police source told AFP.
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-15-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Re: THOUSANDS of Arabs March/Clash in Paris

so then it's OFFICIAL by YOU that MUSLIMS are NOT liberals!? or not REAL liberals!? : :chicken: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: THOUSANDS of Arabs March/Clash in Paris

Don't put words in my mouth you obsessed maniac :spin2:. (not you Lexx)I don't support any organized religion. None of it, any of it. See what nonnsense all of it causes? This is all from lack of education, sticking to old antiquated traditions, religious laws and misinterpretations over fables collected in religious books. It is just plain dumb and brings people back to barbaric times. The demise of the United States is it's support of Israel with weapons, support, and alliance. They suckered, paid off politicians for decades, to put the US into an alliance that didn't need to happen. The US should have let those retards bomb each other and let the creme rise to the top. I hope they make a parking lot of each other's countries at this point. Conserv I know you are just trying to get a rise out of me before I had my morning coffee and I guess you baited me too.