Dear Beloved In The Lord,

Praise be to the name of God most high.I am theabove named person from Philippines but now undergoing medical treatment here in London UK.

I was married to (Mr.Philip Idris) who work with Ambassador of Philippines for nineteen years in Cote D’Ivoire. We were married for 16 years without a child. He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation.And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). Before the death of my late husband there is this sum $10.5 Million Dollars that he kept in a safe Metallic Trunk Box and deposited it in a Security company there In COTE D'IVOIRE.

Presently this money is still in the Security Vault there. Having known my condition and believing the doctor I have decided to donate this fund to avoid total loss to CHURCH, ISLAMIC MOSQUE, Less privilege, or better still a God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I am intrested to use this fund for the propagation of God‘s work in any form whether for Charity, Ministry Evangelical work, Building a Church, Mosque, Clinic, School, Orphanage, Library and drilling of water for the orphans, Local community, Widows, Old Aged, and people living with HIV AIDS who can not afford to pay for health, School and foodstuff or otherwise in relation to God‘s work, Please do not fail to spread the funds across the globe.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this Money and my husband relatives are fighting over the properties and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by their greedy attitude. And I dont want it in away this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery. Write back as soon as possible, hoping to read from you.

For easy communication, let me know of your contact detail:

Full Name:...................
Residential / Office address:....................
Your phone number:................................
Present Occupation: ...............................
Age:.. .................................................. .....

God bless you,
Mrs. Alice Idris.