+ Reply to Thread

Kimberly Kirito / Kimberly Frias / Bijan

If anybody has ever been scammed by any of the following people, or aliases, please contact me. Kimberly has appeared to have broken multiple state and federal laws related to proposed investments in real estate, bank notes, gold and diamonds. Several of us have gotten together to press charges and we're looking for anybody else who may have been scammed by her to come on board.

Kim Kirito of Hawaii, USA

Kim Kirito is also known as:
    Kimberly Kirito
    Kimberly Frias
    Kimberly Zajicek
    Kimberly Kerrick
    Kimberly Anne Kirito
    Kimberly Anne Frias
    Kimberly Anne Zajicek
    Kimberly Anne Kerrick
    K Kirito

Although their role and/or guilt is unknown at this time, known associates of Kimberly are:
    Bijan Dolotobadi
    Bijan Kasraie

Typically she asks you to send her money for a certain investment promising the ability to collect at any time. Of course, she doesn't pay out when requested. It appears she has scams new people in order to pay off some of the other people she's scammed. She is an incredible talker and salesperson.

Please contact us if you've had any experience with her.
    Last edited by angryinvestor44; 07-10-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Adding information

2. 07-15-2014, 05:02 PM

Re: Kimberly Kirito / Kimberly Frias / Bijan

Thanks to the multiple people who have private messaged me about this. If you send me a private message, please post in this thread something like "check private messages". Otherwise I am not notified you sent a private message.

***Update 1/28/15***

There's been an outpouring of people who have contacted us regarding being scammed by Kimberly Kirito. We're sorry to hear that so many people have been victimized, but are happy to see people reaching out.

For those of you who have been a victim and don’t yet wish to reach out, we understand. Many of the people who were victimized by her feel embarrassed, and simply want to move on and never think about it again. But please understand that this lady has defrauded medical doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, tradesmen, etc. Nobody should feel embarrassed about this. She does this for a living and has done it for years. She is good at it.

When this happened to us, we were in denial that we had made decisions which had cost us so much of our hard earned money. Once we got past this we became angry about what had happened, to the point that it was affecting our relationship with each other, and others in our lives. Finally we came to a sort of peace about it and were able to move on. We didn’t want to think about it ever again. But we decided as a couple that if we didn’t stand up and try to stop this lady, others would fall victim to her. Sure enough, recently the investigators were contacted by an elderly couple whom had lost over $100,000 to this lady, much of their retirement. The strain on their relationship has been so severe that they've battled depression and are considering divorce. For those of you who are couples this may sound familiar.

As much as we don't want to think about this ever again, we don't to stand idly by and let this lady keep victimizing others. All we ask at this point is for you to reach out and send us an anonymous private message telling us about your experience. We can then show you how to help. We are happy to work with you via anonymous email, or by phone if you prefer.

Thank you.

Click "KMI" at the below link. KMI is short for Keiichi Mar Investing, one of Kim's companies.

http://www.nicapro.com/index.php/wall-of-shame?start=20

This link shows Kim's company is not in good standing with the state of Hawaii.
    https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/bu...Number=96020C5

strange

This lady is a TOTAL fraud. Something is wrong with her, that she cannot help but to lie without control. She owes more judgments in HI than you can imagine. She has scammed quite a few people, and will continue to attempt her scams. Be careful. Enough said.

What she tends to do is "OFFER" an investment opportunity, which naturally requires the investor to deposit money into her attorney's escrow account. She will try anything in the book (I MEAN, ANYTHING!) to try to get one to deposit the funds to her attorney. Once she has access to them, she disappears...

Then, when you ultimately reach her, the excuses come pouring in: I'm sick, my son is not feeling well, we have family over, my accountant is gone and has disappeared with all my money, my attorney is traveling, etc...BEWARE!

Her last resort is to state that she will pay back the funds as a loan. At this point, you have been hit with the scam. She's broke, and will act like she has hundreds of millions of dollars. She does not. AT ALL. She is slowly becoming exposed for the liar she is. Time is clicking, Kim.

Corrected spelling: Bijan Dolatabadi

Kimberly is now using this entity to conduct business: Shiawase International LLC