+ Reply to Thread

Thread: facebook scam

facebook scam

As a girl looking for a romance found you and fell inlove and asked you to be his wife then after a week of exchanging sweet nothing he said he will send you something he brought on his trip. You gave him your home address and some info for the delivery. He send you photo of the airway bill reciept stating what is in the package like a loptop a mini tochscreen tablet personal documEnts and iphone and even a diamond ring for the engagement. Then you google the tracking number and the courier but google said no mach of the entry.. The guy is from uk so happen working on the british office so the package he send is diplomayic package. She haven't receive any email yet from the courier. The google found a site that stating if you receive an email stating your package is hold at the custom and you have to pay a certain amtand for the insurance then that is a scam. By the way the packge contain cash he sealed together with the other things in the package. The number he used start with +4479 +4477 +4474

Re: facebook scam

Most likely scammers operating out of malaysia, from Nigeria. Seems like a common story for an online dating scam.

This is a terrible hoax and a liar. "Sandra Butch" claiming to be a poor deaf and in need of cash to pay for lawyer's fee in West Africa to get an inheritance of 45 million dollars. This what she said on Facebook Messenger:
    "i am not really happy today because something came up about my late father"
    "i wanted to tell u about my father yesterday abut i wait for u to ask"
    "let me take my time type and explain okay"
    "My Father was murdered when i was 28 and my mother move to wisconsin waldo and she got married to another man and die that same year with my Dad so since then i move to stay with my Uncle in Wisconsin Medford ,My Father was murdered by his 2brothers becos of his wealth, money, companys, and everything he own but his brothers took everything away from him, i was the only child of my parent so i have to move on with my life last year when i was 29 a lawyer came from west africa looking for my uncle and need to see me to tell me abt my father check of 45 million dollars he had in west africa and a company"
    "and baby promise me u will keep secrete not to tell anyone about my inheritance"
    "just me , you and GOD"
    "yes i am just telling u about it okay"
    "not really good that i have to go down to west africa to claim the inheritance"
    "and sign some document"
    "baby i will love us to work hard and get this inheritance so we can live comfortable and praise God in a big way for good things he always do for us"
    "right now lawyer ask me to pay some fine and paper work"
    "i believe God have a purpose for allow us lovers"
    "baby i want u to help me with the fine and paper work
    "so i can pay lawyer and we can both move to Nigeria west Africa together"
    "tell me will u be able to send the money so i can pay lawyer anytime soon"
    "and we will get ready move to West Africa"
    "yes and this is our opportunity together smile"
    "tell me do u want me to ask lawyer how much for the fine and paper work?"
    "ohh but my file case will come up soon my love"
    "have faith Jesus is with us always for protection"
    "i will prefer come to u there because uncle dont like visitors"
    "okay maybe when u send me money this August i get flight ticket and come okay smile"
    "i love u so much baby"
    "Jesus love u more"
    "come here first"
    "i will come okay"
    "what r u doing right now"
    "u dont want to chat?"
    "when will you come?"
    "when u send me the money get ticket this August"
    (end of discussion)
    Below is the Scam Profile. I don't believe this woman is the real person. Hacker may have copied her picture from somewhere. An African used false residence address:
    Todd Dubois (She claimed that he is her old uncle)
    N3690 River Drive
    Medford, Wisconsin, USA

https://www.facebook.com/sandra.butch.39

Sandra Butch

https://lh5.ggpht.com/XOtUp3O60hhhuS...oLcxjthekA=s85

FriendFriends

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...4a940a145e7764

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1662485_1458033647778947_4338253628206771808_n.jpg ?oh=610efca16808dea0b26b72f0036cd09d&oe=54402DAF&__gda__=1413625118_2ee3308c4c97cc5df54a940a145e776 4
    Last edited by [email protected]; 07-23-2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: MORE INFO

Yes as some said it seems to be foreigners goign crazy with this stuff. Mainly Nigerians for some reason.