In the last month I have had an unauthorized charge to my paypal, AND my bank account. Both were thankfully resolved by my bank and so obviously not me I didn't have much trouble. However, today someone tried to hack my g-mail account. The thing is my paypal and my g-mail have different passwords and the bank account we are 90% sure I got skimmed at a gas station. It all SEEMS random but the fact they all happened in a months time makes me think someone is purposefully targeting me. I have no clue why they would... my credit is shit and I don't have very much money (and I don't know anyone who would try to do this over a personal reason, no real enemies that I know of). My account is set up to just deny any overcharges so I don't have to worry too much it will send me far under. But I am getting super freaked out and worried. I changed all my passwords to much harder ones, changed my security questions and canceled my current card and closed my paypal. Is there any thing else I should be doing?