+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 42

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I MISSPELL words often. The key here is MISSPELL, meaning legitimate MISTAKES, meaning, I know the correct spelling. That's what makes them MISTAKES. What an idiot. Like I said, if you can't get these simple things right, how can we backward country bumpkins ever respect your superior intellect???

    You should drop this subject. You're making a fool out of yourself with each attempt to save face.
    Not to mention he admits he is being a grammar Nazi, which makes him a hypocrite.

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed my grammar nazi post though! Nice work, huh?
    The Grammar Nazi: a fat basement-dwelling faggot that "corrects" people. Is not even a nazi and Is obsessed with making everything english class. usually the grammar nazi is known for starting flame wars because of minor things. can be obsessed to the point that they end up trolling themselves.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    OK, for a second there, i THOUGHT i read.............................................. GRANDMA NAZIS!? and was about to NAME NAMES!? :errr: :rotz: :bah: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Ohein a grandma Nazi??
    Last edited by Joecool44; 07-09-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Ohein a grandma Nazi?



    rofl
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I MISSPELL words often. The key here is MISSPELL, meaning legitimate MISTAKES, meaning, I know the correct spelling. That's what makes them MISTAKES. What an idiot. Like I said, if you can't get these simple things right, how can we backward country bumpkins ever respect your superior intellect???

    You should drop this subject. You're making a fool out of yourself with each attempt to save face.
    So in your world a misspelling is a minor sin and using the wrong word is a mortal sin? Auto correct will often insert the wrong word in. Is it the phone or the user that will go to hell and fry for said sin?

  6. 07-10-2014, 11:27 AM


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I MISSPELL words often. The key here is MISSPELL, meaning legitimate MISTAKES, meaning, I know the correct spelling. That's what makes them MISTAKES. What an idiot. Like I said, if you can't get these simple things right, how can we backward country bumpkins ever respect your superior intellect???

    You should drop this subject. You're making a fool out of yourself with each attempt to save face.
    Wait a sec...originally, the point that started this whole thing, the reason your panties are in a bunch, is cause I spelled the word y-o-u-r, when I should have spelt it y-o-u-'-r-e.

    And your point here is that I misspelled it cause I didn't know the difference? Cause I'm "stupid and uneducated"?!

    ...Is that really your position here?!

    WOW!!

    No wonder you and jokey are in a circle jerk together here:liefde:. You both love making mountains from mole-hills, so you can fantasize about being 'right', as you're both soo delusional and amiss everywhere else in your life it appears...:yelcutelaughA:

    So, you're right, I'm an "uneducated" atheist that just loves getting under a hypocrites skin, like you & jokeys.

    Thanks for the opportunity!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    So in your world a misspelling is a minor sin and using the wrong word is a mortal sin? Auto correct will often insert the wrong word in. Is it the phone or the user that will go to hell and fry for said sin?
    Yep, death to the blasphemers!!

    Off with their heads!!!

    Right CV4VR?

    Any excuse will do...when your in gods death cult, you have to prove your worthiness by the blood on your hands. Onward christian soldiers, marching as to war!

    God loves us...DEAD!

    Last edited by ohein56; 07-10-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  9. #24
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Nope. Not knowing grade school level grammar while lecturing those you call "ignorant", makes you a ranting fool that nobody will take seriously. Keeping this going makes you look very small and you're too damn dumb to see it.

    You're now back on ignore.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 07-10-2014 at 12:21 PM.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Nope. Not knowing grade school level grammar while lecturing those you call "ignorant", make you a ranting fool that nobody will take seriously. Keeping this goibg makes you look very small and you're too damn dumb to see it.

    You're now back on ignore.
    Thanks for making my day...

    Now, run away, run away!!!

    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Nope. Not knowing grade school level grammar while lecturing those you call "ignorant", makes you a ranting fool that nobody will take seriously. Keeping this going makes you look very small and you're too damn dumb to see it.

    You're now back on ignore.
    LOL, your understanding of the word ignore is right up there in this stupid argument.

    Putting people down based on the style and grammar and yes even proper word use is an amateur debate tactic. Do you stop everyone that has an auto correct error from texting you? Who cares if you're bible or your bible is the correct way to say it. What matters is if what the book says is correct but you know that. You know there is no way to defend the contradictions and ridiculous "science" presented. Thinking the word is 4,000 years old or that all the animals on earth were put on a boat makes you look a lot more stupid than someone misusing a word.



    Were you this hard on your goddess Sarah Palin? If you apply the same standards to her then she is a complete idiot not worthy of listening to right?

    All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008
    "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010
    Last edited by tomInAustin; 07-10-2014 at 04:05 PM.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post

    Nope. Not knowing grade school level grammar while lecturing those you call "ignorant", make you a ranting fool that nobody will take seriously. Keeping this goibg makes you look very small and you're too damn dumb to see it.

    You're now back on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Thanks for making my day...

    Now, run away, run away!!!
    Dictionary.com #2 = Hypocrite

    a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
    Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

    Glad you enjoyed my grammar nazi post though! Nice work, huh?
    The Grammar Nazi: a fat basement-dwelling faggot that "corrects" people. Is not even a nazi and Is obsessed with making everything english class. usually the grammar nazi is known for starting flame wars because of minor things. can be obsessed to the point that they end up trolling themselves.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Dictionary.com #2 = Hypocrite
    Yep, pointing out peoples hypocrisy makes me a hypocrite!??

    riiiight...:rotz:

    Your mind, what a terrible waste....:yelcutelaughA:

    I'd point out and elaborate on the error of your thinking/logic, but honestly, I don't think you're capable of sorting it out for yourself, jokey!

    If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off. ~ Kurt Vonnegut
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yep, pointing out peoples hypocrisy makes me a hypocrite!??
    Pointing out YOUR hypocrisy.

    Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

    Glad you enjoyed my grammar nazi post though! Nice work, huh?
    The Grammar Nazi: a fat basement-dwelling faggot that "corrects" people. Is not even a nazi and Is obsessed with making everything english class. usually the grammar nazi is known for starting flame wars because of minor things. can be obsessed to the point that they end up trolling themselves.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  16. #31
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yep, pointing out peoples hypocrisy makes me a hypocrite!??

    riiiight...:rotz:

    Your mind, what a terrible waste....:yelcutelaughA:

    I'd point out and elaborate on the error of your thinking/logic, but honestly, I don't think you're capable of sorting it out for yourself, jokey!

    If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off. ~ Kurt Vonnegut
    Now, see, if I were you, grasping at straws to save face, I'd point out this "spelling error" and mock you for your stupidity. THIS is how you "debate." It's why I will ignore your posts -- starting .....NOW!

    As for the "goibg", I told you I often use my phone with a keyboard measuring 1" x 2". The "n" key is right next to the "b" key. YOU try typing on a keyboard that size. But if it's all you got, and you're feeling utterly humiliated, I can see why you'd grasp at anything you can use.

    BTW, glad to see you got YOUR right this time. Bet you've been using Google.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 07-10-2014 at 07:51 PM.

  17. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Now, see, if I were you, grasping at straws to save face, I'd point out this "spelling error" and mock you for your stupidity. THIS is how you "debate." It's why I will ignore your posts -- starting .....NOW!

    As for the "goibg", I told you I often use my phone with a keyboard measuring 1" x 2". The "n" key is right next to the "b" key. YOU try typing on a keyboard that size. But if it's all you got, and you're feeling utterly humiliated, I can see why you'd grasp at anything you can use.

    BTW, glad to see you got YOUR right this time. Bet you've been using Google.
    thats NO excuse you are FULLY capable of SPELL CHECKING if you CARED to DO so you know the BIBLE says it's the LITTLE things that matter to god!? you know, hairs and sparrows!? of course i'm not sayin your mis spillin bothers me i think you have a reasonable explanation!? :judges: :angel: :spin2:
    Last edited by lexx; 07-10-2014 at 08:08 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Passion of Persia is a RIP OFF !
    By Mathewstevens in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2018, 08:55 AM
  2. Passion Parties
    By HeatherLynn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 10:11 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 03:27 AM
  4. Do we usually say that we want to eat Christ ?
    By xxguo in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 04:19 PM
  5. Christ
    By Fizban "The Fabulous" in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 06:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •