+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Did you like Passion of the Christ movie?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Who cares if you're bible or your bible is the correct way to say it.
    If you knew the difference, you would.

I'll say it one last time (not that it'll register with you, but others will see thru you).

It is YOU who won't let this grammar thing drop. A normal, mature person would simply say "thank you," and move on. A normal mature person would then go to google (or their 3rd grade English teacher) and ask a few questions, and be a better person for it.

You two nitwits just can't let this go. But each time you resurrect it, you only make yourselves look dumber and dumber. You insult the intelligence of everybody who disagrees with you (wit chew), but you keep showing the world with each post that you're not capable of learning -- just mocking what you don't know. Now even BASIC English is too much for you (do you know the difference between "to", "too" and "two"?)

Here's how to learn when to use YOUR and when to use YOU'RE

"YOUR" Shows POSSESSION

Is that YOUR book?

Yes, that is YOUR condom, but you need a penis to use it. That banana they showed you in school was just for display!

I think YOUR car has a flat tire!

Do You Mean "YOU ARE"?

YOU'RE an idiot. YOU'RE making all Atheists look ridiculous!

YOU'RE always wrong about everything. Why do you enjoy being a fool?

STOP! YOU'RE driving the wrong way!

When choosing between the two, ax (a little black lingo) yourself if you mean "YOU ARE". If not, use YOUR.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    thats NO excuse you are FULLY capable of SPELL CHECKING if you CARED to DO so you know the BIBLE says it's the LITTLE things that matter to god!? you know, hairs and sparrows!? of course i'm not sayin your mis spillin bothers me i think you have a reasonable explanation!? :judges: :angel: :spin2:
    My phone doesn't have spell check. I did edit it immediately, but he was there waiting and caught it (and used it to mock me) the instant I posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Thanks for making my day...

Now, run away, run away!!!

Okay, WHY did you bold "You're now back on ignore"? After everything I taught you, do you believe I misused "you're"? :yelcutelaughA:

Originally Posted by conserv4ever
    Nope. Not knowing grade school level grammar while lecturing those you call "ignorant", makes you a ranting fool that nobody will take seriously. Keeping this goibg makes you look very small and you're too damn dumb to see it.

You're now back on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    My phone doesn't have spell check. I did edit it immediately, but he was there waiting and caught it (and used it to mock me) the instant I posted it.
    neither does mine and i dont use it at all for posting......but i DONT think your ranting is APPROPRIATE for a NORMAL mature person......not that we are discussing any well KNOWN form of MATURITY as an ABSOLUTE!? :errr: :rotz: :crazy1: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    neither does mine and i dont use it at all for posting......but i DONT think your ranting is APPROPRIATE for a NORMAL mature person......not that we are discussing any well KNOWN form of MATURITY as an ABSOLUTE!? :errr: :rotz: :crazy1: :smurf:
    I doubt very much you work for a living. Some of us are not home all the time but take breaks at WORK to pester the idiots. I enjoy it. I think you know THAT feeling.

I doubt very much you work for a living. Some of us are not home all the time but take breaks at WORK to pester the idiots. I enjoy it. I think you know THAT feeling.
    YES i DO!? which is WHY i QUIT working.........and took up the ARTISTIC life!?..............of COURSE i WISH that were true.....i'm currently a STARVING ARTIST you might say...................well that's not COMPLETELY accurate i still EAT well whilst learning/balancing the TRADEOFFS!? :errr: :crazy1: :judges: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

OK back on TOPIC i have to interJECT AS IN pull the RIPCORD NOW.............why would ANYONE find ANY reason to LIKE that movie!? in the NORMAL everyday SENSE of living goes!? :errr: :rotz: :crazy1:

I've seen this movie but I'm not sure if I like it or not. I was sobbing while watching the soldiers whip Jesus violently. This part I think was over the top, the tools that they used was never mentioned in the Bible but I think this was done to exaggerate and make the audience feel the impact of sadness, pain and cruelty of human race. However, Mel Gibson have done a brilliant job depicting Jesus' crucifixion and sacrifice for his children. It's one of the most flawless cinematography movie I have ever seen and top that with a brilliant score... speechless! You have to be open minded when you watch the movie and it's not advisable for kids to watch as it's very violent.

"He was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities, by His wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53
    Last edited by Revolt708; 07-11-2014 at 08:35 AM.

9. 07-11-2014, 08:40 AM

I didn't see the movie, but what tools were used in the movie. If it was a serious portrayal it is good. People need to understand what he went thru to atone for the sins of Man. Will a Christian leave with a more serious sense of gratitude for the price that was paid for his life. That's how this movie should be judged.

I didn't see the movie, but what tools were used in the movie. If it was a serious portrayal it is good. People need to understand what he went thru to atone for the sins of Man. Will a Christian leave with a more serious sense of gratitude for the price that was paid for his life. That's how this movie should be judged.
    i'll make a DEAL with you.......if you will watch it i will watch it i axeually have it on DVD (the wife) :errr: :freak3: :chicken: :