+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

clickbankmillionairenow.com has anyone used it?

I came across a YouTube video for clickbankmillionairenow.com and found little to no information on it. It appears to be run by a Benjamin Frechette.

Has anyone used this group or had any experience? I'm not calling it a scam, I'm just doing my homework first.

Re: clickbankmillionairenow.com has anyone used it?

Yes. That's the first system I started to make money with. It requires wome tricks and investments. I've made ove $8,000 in my first 2 weeks and $400 for 4 refered be me friends. Also I have successfully received payment from clickbank - that approves system is legal and traffic of high quality.

Thanks you for reading.

I haven't sent any money in yet, but I am in the process right now. It requires you to make payments through BitCoin, and I am seriously about to walk away from this as a result. No where on the main page does it tell you this. You are only told after multiple emails.

I can update you here in a few weeks with more information. If it is a scam, you will definitely hear about it from me right here. If I walk away, I'll post that here too. Right now, I simply don't know, and I am not aware of any other forum talking about it.

Hello again,

Haven't heard anything new in a while. Wanted to see if you joined or what happened? Is it a scam?

I have not sent any money in yet, so I still do not have an update. However, I will tell you what I have uncovered, and you make your own determination:

*The guy behind this is based in Kiev, Ukraine. Even though the website claims to be registered in Madrid, Spain (http://www.whoismind.com/whois/click...renow.com.html), all emails you get come from the Ukraine. Email him yourself and check it out if you don't believe me.

*Be very careful what you read on the website. If you look here, you will see a page that appears to show supposed promoters on the affiliate page of the site: http://www.clickbankmillionairenow.c...e-program.html

It was copied / pasted from here: http://cbpassiveincome.com/affiliateprogram/

*Same thing with the Disclaimer: http://www.clickbankmillionairenow.com/disclaimer.html

copied / pasted from here: http://dailybinaryprofits.com/disclaimer.html

..and the Privacy Policy: http://www.clickbankmillionairenow.c...cy-policy.html

copied / pasted from here: https://www.a1limousine.com/privacy

*He requests all payments be done through Bitcoin only. Although I can't prove it, I suspect this is done to avoid having law enforcement trace the funds. Fortunately, I found out this week law enforcement can trace it to a Bitcoin wallet (and I have the wallet number lol)

These are some facts to think about before you proceed. I have been unable to find anyone else discussing this site (good or bad), or anyone who has gone through it already. I believe you and I are the only ones who are even talking about it.

Hmmm, that's actually very interesting... Let me tell about my experience with clickbankmillionairenow.com

I did some hacking earlier and found out that the owner emails come from USA, CA, UK, Germany, Ukraine and Spain. Looks like he uses vpn.. But actually it doesn't tell something bad about the system

Payments: I was told that paypal can't be taken due to it's a big problem and too expensive to cash it out in Malta - where the owner lives. However 2 months ago he accepted PayPal on the website - then started to accept bitcoin.

I decided to try the system and transfered alternative to $100 via bitcoins. Was explained the system and that I need to buy linkedin $1000 voucher for $300. From that moment I started to doubt a lot.

As long as I already paid, I ordered linked voucher and was asked to buy some another material (won't write here due to security reason and clickbank didn't see it).

I was 90% sure that it's scam after that. However, think is it possible to make even $1,000 with $100 for example.

I transfered all that the owner asked and was sent all the material to my email.

The next day we started getting sales. I make around $9,400 the first week. And yesterday got my check, and decided to write here at once.

What I have found out:

1) The guy lives in Spain - I got his approximate IP
    2) Uses VPNs of many countries. I think for security before clickbank.
    3) The system is just fantastic and proven to work. Also It's guaranteed that you not only get many sales but get payment from clickbank.

Thanks.

I just want to clarify.

I did not say it was a scam. I have not lost any money to the program, so I cannot say it is a scam. However, I will make a comment about the post above.

I recognize the literary structure from email correspondence. The same terms, the same misspellings, the same ending, everything from your emails...I recognize it.

I do not know if a VPN is being used, however I will say for certain the emails are coming from Kiev, Ukraine, which is where Western Union payment were directed to. I never sent anything through WU, but these are all real facts.

I also don't remember reading about Paypal being an option. It must have been something new or I overlooked it.

This is fascinating. Your right though, there is no one else talking about this.

Maybe a dumb question IWasFooled, but if the other posts are fake as you imply, are you the only one who has gone through the program? Many scams are very short term, the video I saw was nine months old. It would have shut down by now if he didn't get anyone, and I hope someone would have called it out by now if he took the money and ran.

I haven't gone through any program. I am just pointing things out. I don't see any interest in this anyway, I'm sure it doesn't matter.

I will say though, don't let length of time fool you. Peek over at the Mortgage Scam forum where you will find a thread for a scam called Freedom Club USA. They have been around for 10 years, claimed thousands of victims, and they are just now being called to court by the SEC. Same thing with Bernie Madoff and Kevin Trudeau.

If you want to do it, go right ahead. I'm just helping you make an informed decision.

Have you gone through the program yet?

Nope, no update yet. I will keep you informed if there's something to report, and I will be big and loud about it.

Hi Guys,

Iam here to explain about Benjamin Frechette,

He asked me for $300 for Linkdin voucher, after sending it through Bitcoin, He tells you need to purchase $500 worth of CC Entropay cards stating he asked for $300 for a security to protect his business.

He tells me you need to order CC Entropay Cards for advertising He asked me for $500 for some CC Entropay Cards, After i sent him $500, He asks me for additional $500 as the CC Entropay cards is available only for $1000, If i do not order my $300 for lindin voucher, My $500 will go waste, I sent him additional $500.

After sending him total of $1300.00. He never replied for my emails.
    He replied after 10 days after i sent him emails everyday. He replied to me stating I have sent him a virus attached Email and trying to scam his System, He told that i need to refer or lead 5 people to buy his system for him to help me.

He is such a BASTARD, I lost my hard earned $1300.00 he will not help you, He is a Scammer and a BASTARD, Please do not lose your money. Is there a way to catcvh this BASTARD and i eyes of LAW......

Guys please Beware this Bastard.......Benjamin Frechette

Guys do not believe anyone posting positively for this Bastard he works in a group of 10 people all are scammers guys. Thank you

This is what I was expecting. He actually tried to tell me there was an increase in the minimum order of Entropay cards, and wants me to send in $750 in Bitcoins for the difference.

I know someone who works in account security at my bank (I used to work there myself a few years ago) I already gave him the information to trace where these Bitcoins are going. Bitcoins CAN be traced by law enforcement to any wallet. You may want to contact your local FBI field office and file a complaint if you feel you have been scammed. He only took about $700 from me, which means you and I are the only ones I know of that have actually done any business.

btw, do you have the LinkedIn voucher number? He sent me one, and want to see if it matches the same one you have.

This is crazy. I'm so glad I checked here first before I lost any money. I'm so sorry both of you lost money to this guy, but at least anyone looking into this will know its a scam. Both of you should post something on the YouTube video, that's where I find this.